CHUDLITE MAKES FOID CRY AND ACCIDENTALLY ENDS UP WITH TWO GIRLFRIENDS GTFIH (CAGEFUEL)

stone cold innit @StarvedEpi
the "stone cold" bro is talking abt
a black and white photo of a shirtless man with the word rugby on the bottom right

long story short, shes my girlfriend friend, told me she liked me and i trolled her saying i did too and then saying i was joking

cue the waterworks she starts crying and shit and i start feeling bad so i tell her i like her back just because i felt bad making her cry

View attachment 3243946
View attachment 3243947
i ended up lying and saying i liked her too just so shed stop crying

this is her now View attachment 3243955

funniest thing is she actively tells me how much she hates my girlfriend, its like she has a cuck fetish
View attachment 3243954
Mirin clash royale

• +1
Reactions: chudlite
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Kelly Oubre Jr, ey88 and the MOUSE
  • So Sad
This is ur gf testing ur loyality shes actually gonna dump u and chop ur dick off cause of this

This is ur gf testing ur loyality shes actually gonna dump u and chop ur dick off cause of this
ok i suspected this at first but it didnt happen

• JFL
Reactions: cooldude1231
I'm 37, I'm not listening to this shit lil bro

also that's just @StarvedEpi larping as a girl
Blud is the President of forum💀in MUMBAI

• JFL
Reactions: chudlite and NZb6Air
long story short, shes my girlfriend friend, told me she liked me and i trolled her saying i did too and then saying i was joking

cue the waterworks she starts crying and shit and i start feeling bad so i tell her i like her back just because i felt bad making her cry

View attachment 3243946
View attachment 3243947
i ended up lying and saying i liked her too just so shed stop crying

this is her now View attachment 3243955

funniest thing is she actively tells me how much she hates my girlfriend, its like she has a cuck fetish
View attachment 3243954
Dnr because it's fucking discord faggot, you can't pull irl.

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
nigga i might be brown but my features arent pajeet and im literally ethnic middle eastern not indian omggggg
Weren't you the skinny ethnic ltn? :what:

What race is this woman btw?

Last edited:
yes but i have zero ethnic traits apart from coloring

shes ugly and gook and wont leave me alone
I ask because I've seen a soft looking Pakistan boy. So that's off.

I could do that to a gook easily frauder

This is 10x less impressive as a white woman

• +1
I ask because I've seen a soft looking Pakistan boy. So that's off.

I could do that to a gook easily frauder

This is 10x less impressive as a white woman
1. i specialize in white women 90% of my gfs have been white

https://looksmax.org/threads/chudli...d-and-gets-ass-beat-with-video-gtfih.1158168/

2. i really look minimally ethnic mainly because of my jewish side, even moreso since the last time u saw me, i spam sunscreen now, none of my skull is overly ethnic

i will send a video on discord since it wont fucking load when i try uploading it here

Are we supposed to be impressed by you emotionally manipulating a BPD-ridden, mentally and emotionally fragile young lady?

You expect us to see you as some kind of legendary chad for this emotional manipulation, but in reality, her attachment to you only shows that she would become this attached to anyone - she’s simply a BPD-ridden whore with a double digit body count.

You're soo proud of a girl who other men have pissed on being in love with you, you are a faggot @chudlite :feelskek:

Are we supposed to be impressed by you emotionally manipulating a BPD-ridden, mentally and emotionally fragile young lady?

You expect us to see you as some kind of legendary chad for this emotional manipulation, but in reality, her attachment to you only shows that she would become this attached to anyone - she’s simply a BPD-ridden whore with a double digit body count.

You're soo proud of a girl who other men have pissed on being in love with you, you are a faggot @chudlite :feelskek:
you really dont understand who i am as a person, i bring these women on here to ridicule them for the troubles they caused my truecel brothers

i am the chosen incel

i am the truecel king ruining foids one by one

@irkkedmulatto @ey88 @iblamechico

• Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: ey88 and iblamechico
you really dont understand who i am as a person, i bring these women on here to ridicule them for the troubles they caused my truecel brothers

i am the chosen incel

Na, you're some faggot normie who takes pride in further abusing the already broken, like smashing glass that's already cracked, and expecting incels on here to applaud you for it.

In reality, anyone who's stepped outside the basement knows that doing something like that and recording it is just pure cringe :feelskek::feelskek:

Na, you're some faggot normie who takes pride in further abusing the already broken, like smashing glass that's already cracked, and expecting incels on here to applaud you for it.

In reality, anyone who's stepped outside the basement knows that doing something like that and recording it is just pure cringe :feelskek::feelskek:
im a incel nigger you couldn’t understand me

my soul is nothing but pitch black troonfag

i am the chosen incel

Thanks man

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back