Church girls are the biggest whores

Katharsis

Katharsis

Banned
My oneitis dressed up in a way that would make you think that she's a devout Christian or something shit. But in reality in between the service she would always be on her phone. So one day when she was walking out I looked into her phone and I saw her talking to multiple guys. I hope the fucking whore knows that she's going to burn in hell forever

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: arabcelxxx, Thompsonz, noobs and 6 others
Religion means nothing without the power of the Law, it's just another trend for whores, a coping mechanism for men who get no pussy and old people who know their time is up

• +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa, noobs, sexy and 2 others
Religion means nothing without the power of the Law, it's just another trend for whores, a coping mechanism for men who get no pussy and old people who know their time is up

Exactly

I've never met a young attractive single girl who also happened to be religious

• +1
Reactions: silently_said, sexy and DarkTriadBeliever
My oneitis dressed up in a way that would make you think that she's a devout Christian or something shit. But in reality in between the service she would always be on her phone. So one day when she was walking out I looked into her phone and I saw her talking to multiple guys. I hope the fucking whore knows that she's going to burn in hell forever
its because church makes them want to rebel. whatever you tell foids not to do = what rhey will do to spite u. so if they have religious parents who try to restrict who they fuck, theyll be whores.

Extremely high IQ. My ex-oneitis claimed to be a Christian but would dress like a slut to church even.

• +1
Reactions: Katharsis