CIA confirms the supernatural is real (GTFIH)

wishIwasSalludon

wishIwasSalludon

navigator of the Narcy pirates 🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, It'snotover, Imretarded? and 3 others
water

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, efidescontinuado and wishIwasSalludon
water

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: efidescontinuado and wishIwasSalludon
water

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: efidescontinuado and wishIwasSalludon
God is real my niggas!!

UFOs/Aliens are 100% fake and gay

• Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Sprinkles and ChiraqJihad
  • +1
Reactions: currycelll, dehydrated and horizontallytall
Can someone Tldr it ..

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: rhinoplasty, aesthetic beauty, horizontallytall and 2 others
of course this nigger ruined the thread
I wouldn’t have known about this reply if it wasn’t for the OP quoting you. Life has been pleasant with you on my ignore list

I wouldn’t have known about this reply if it wasn’t for the OP quoting you. Life has been pleasant with you on my ignore list
don't care ur a larping faggot

We wuz particles and shit

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and wishIwasSalludon
old news to niggas like me who’ve been lucid dreaming and steal projecting since they were a youngin

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, aesthetic beauty, horizontallytall and 1 other person
@Gengar whats so funny:feelswhat:

Water,I opened up my third eye a long time ago thru subliminal.subliminalclub literally has a sub for remote viewing and effortless astral projection but I can't afford it now.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Looks234, horizontallytall, lemonnz and 2 others
You should read the spanda karika commentary by singh that proves awareness is the only reality logically.also look into sadrian philosophy and Spinoza

• +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon
Look up dr.dean radin and Greg bradin.i literally changed my race in a year thru affirmations from Italian to Choctaw looking.

• JFL
Reactions: Sny, Looks234, aesthetic beauty and 4 others
I didn't know you were schizo. :forcedsmile:
nigga it was literally published by the US government are they schizo? How much goyslop have you ate?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: rhinoplasty, horizontallytall, Imretarded? and 1 other person
Look up dr.dean radin and Greg bradin.i literally changed my race in a year thru affirmations from Italian to Choctaw looking.
mirin

• JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers
  • JFL
  • JFL
government sponsored schizophrenia

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Sny, Sprinkles, aesthetic beauty and 2 others
  • +1
Water, I saw a ghost in my childhood and can never find counter-evidence to that anecdote.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, lemonnz, It'snotover and 2 others
:lul:, CIA needs to lay off the lsd
IMG 4756

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Sprinkles, Michael Myers, lemonnz and 2 others
Water buddy, CIA/ very few USA militars probably remote view some parts of the astral that are highly controlled.

• +1
keep astral projecting to watch chad fuck your oneitis while you use your ectotears to beat off

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Sprinkles, aesthetic beauty, Imretarded? and 3 others
nigga it was literally published by the US government are they schizo? How much goyslop have you ate?
Thats just stupid shit to misguide people like project bluebeam ,

• JFL
Reactions: Sprinkles
Thats just stupid shit to misguide people like project bluebeam ,
No it’s real. There are predictions in that document that could only come from remote viewing. People drawing accurate models of Russian bases that the us didn’t even have access until years later.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Sprinkles and horizontallytall
No it’s real. There are predictions in that document that could only come from remote viewing. People drawing accurate models of Russian bases that the us didn’t even have access until years later.
Yeah ok ,whatever helps u guys cope

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Sprinkles, wishIwasSalludon and aesthetic beauty
TLDR the CIA figured out how to do astral projection AKA separating the human soul from the body
Didn’t figure it out, just quantified it. Occultists and Pagans have been doing this for thousands or years. Doing this is opening you up to demons.

• +1
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: horizontallytall
L
NPC retard
ol the real npc is u who want to cope with supernatural cause ur feeble brain cannot handle that humans aren't special and just like a chemically automated machine like other animals who gives output based on specific inputs

• JFL
Reactions: Sprinkles and wishIwasSalludon
Can someone Tldr it ..
The CIA partnered with a new age guy who claimed he could predict the future and had telepathic abilities. The US looking for an edge on other intelligence agencies started a secret operation called project star gate to verify and hone these abilities. It turns out that the astral realm and psychic abilities are true and that the CIA figured out what triggers this entrance into the spiritual world. People predicting the future, looking back into the past, drawing undercover bases that no one had access too. Other governments ran their own versions of stargate.

• Love it
Reactions: NoseProphecy
The CIA partnered with a new age guy who claimed he could predict the future and had telepathic abilities. The US looking for an edge on other intelligence agencies started a secret operation called project star gate to verify and hone these abilities. It turns out that the astral realm and psychic abilities are true and that the CIA figured out what triggers this entrance into the spiritual world. People predicting the future, looking back into the past, drawing undercover bases that no one had access too. Other governments ran their own versions of stargate.
They did it primarily to spy on the Russians

• +1
Reactions: NoseProphecy
L

ol the real npc is u who want to cope with supernatural cause ur feeble brain cannot handle that humans aren't special and just like a chemically automated machine like other animals who gives output based on specific inputs
lol but you’re the dickhead deceived by the 666 Freemason Satanic Jews into thinking you evolved from a monkey and started from nothing

• JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall
They did it primarily to spy on the Russians
Topics like these are really interesting. Makes me also think about the whole manifestation thing and astrology. Maybe the government make people hate on it to hide the true powers idk Bhai. Can definitely have some killer Convos on this topic

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty

Users who are viewing this thread

Back