CIA Document Confirms Humans With ‘Special Abilities’ Able To Do ‘Impossible’ Things

Deleted member 1973

Deleted member 1973

pastebin.com/Tb8AYcyk
What Was Zhang Baosheng Able To Do?

One of Zhang’s accomplishments involved moving sealed objects in and out of sealed containers.

Lin Shuhuang, as mentioned above who is from the physics department of Beijing Teacher’s College, studied this man for six months and described experiments where small pieces of paper were placed in a sealed test tube.

After five minutes, with scientists observing and video taping from various angles, the pieces of paper somehow appeared outside the tube despite the fact that the test tube was still sealed and undamaged.

He went on to do the same thing with other small objects like paper clips and even live insects.

In 1987, the researchers at the Institute of Space-Medico Engineering, also mentioned in the CIA document earlier in the article, made public a fraction of their work in the form of a film showcasing their work and what they had accomplished.

The film showed a medicine pill moving through an irreversibly sealed glass vial, which occurred in three frames of a 400 frame per second film. (source)

Another release (about Zhang) from the CIA (Research Into Paranormal Ability To Break Through Spatial Barriers) states:

A wooden cabinet 120 by 180 by 60 centimeters was used as a sealed container. Sheets of papers and boards with one of a kind markings were used as the target objects and placed inside the cabinet on the upper shelf. Without damaging the cabinet or opening the door, the person with ESP was able to remove the target objets and also was able to put them back inside. This demonstrates that even when using especially large container it is possible to completely break through spacial barriers, however, the success rate was much lower and was exceptionally difficult. (Source)(source)

Apparently, Zhang Wasn’t the Only One

According to Eric Davis, Ph.D, FBIS, from a declassified US Air Force document obtained via the Federation of American Scientists, Shuhuang reported that ‘gifted children’ were responsible for the teleportation of small, physical objects from one place to another. Some of these objects included watches, horseflies, other insects, radio micro-transmitters, photosensitive paper and more. The participants never touched the objects beforehand. The experiments were done under both blind and double-blind conditions and the researches involved came from various colleges and sectors of the Department of Defense. This is an exceptional case because it was deemed necessary that an unclassified Intelligence Information Report be prepared for public viewing. (source)

According to Dr. Dean Radin, Chief Scientists at the Institute of Noetic Sciences conducted an experiment involving mental teleportation of bits of paper out of a sealed plastic film container. This was documented in a report published in 2010 by retired research chemist Dong Shen. What’s even more fascinating is that these methods were taught to others and the success rate was 40 percent.

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel, Tb62, vvshredded and 5 others
I can fap with no hands

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: thecel, Deleted member 12758, Summer and 5 others
Humans With ‘Special Abilities’ Able To Do ‘Impossible’ Things

...4chan? The power of autism.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751, Deleted member 4416, SubhumanCurrycel and 2 others
Imagine with this power we could move Non-Whites out of White countries

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel, Bert7, Deleted member 9090 and 3 others
My IQ is low so don’t play with me nigga
if this shit is real das crazy

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath, Summer, Deleted member 6128 and 6 others
there's many things that you do not know.

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing, Baldingman1998, Deleted member 6128 and 2 others
So how can I learn to do this is the question

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998
Over 4 telepathic copers

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing, sorrowfulsad and Deleted member 1973
My IQ is low so don’t play with me nigga
if this shit is real das crazy
guy in the article was caught in fraud on TV in China in 1995 and has been an embarassment since. It was part of the silly "super Qigong" craze, where tricksters using old magic ploys pretend to have mental abilities. People who believe this also believe that David Blaine can really levitate.

The Rise and Fall of Wang Lin and Qigong

Washington University got a $500,000 grant in 1979 to investigate paranormal abilities. Everyone failed their lab tests but two teenagers....Mike Edwards and Steve Shaw. They did 120 hours of demonstration over four years in a lab environment and had the scientists convinced...until they held a press conference and admitted they were just amateur magicians sent by James Randi to prove that the controls on the test weren't good enough.

If teenagers could trick scientists, how easy would it be for an expert at magic to do so? None of these guys (see Uri Geller) are ever able to prove their skills in front of real magicians who know what tricks they use and are allowed to set up the experiment first.

Project Alpha and the Spoon Benders

skeptic James Randi recruited 2 young magicians who for several years went under intense scientific scrutiny, were said by the scientists to be 'psychics' and only then did they reveal the entire thing had been a hoax.

Especially considering all of this was debunked nearly 40 years ago.

Project Alpha - Wikipedia

• +1
  • WTF
  • Woah
Reactions: paranakee, Mouthbreath, Deleted member 6403 and 2 others
I can confirm, i have seen people moving extremely heavy weights or solving rubic cubes with their eyes closed.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973
I have the power to mog every ethnic & repel all women in a 10 foot radius

• +1
Reactions: TITUS
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, MrGlutton and Deleted member 1973
i can roll my tongue nigga

• +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath and Deleted member 1973
This would be so useful for stealing

I need my hands on it specifically a ps5

giphy.gif

• +1

Last edited:
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 12758
This builds upon my theory of higher conscience(not all humans are equal not just by looks but something else as well). But I do not yet know if it's fully biological or it has a soul aspect. I think "soul" is real because of hypnosis experiments but we don't know for sure yet.

My vision is augmented

• Woah