Cigarettes After Sex as red flag

Napoleon de Geso

Napoleon de Geso

I swipe right on 0,12% of females in Tinder
I always swipe to left when see female in Tinder liking this, mentioning, or putting as her profile song, because assume she already did sex with men, and if not - then is just stupid, because virgin girl should avoid using music from band named like this

And as music is also kinda shit and not making good impression when female liking it

• +1
Reactions: Abhorrence and standardcel
No virgin girl would listen to a band called Cigarettes After Sex. If anything, they would just want to have sex just because of the name of this band and then also start smoking cigarettes. Women are easily corrupted.

• +1
Reactions: StraightHeadJames, Ryldoo IS COPING, Abhorrence and 2 others
Shit band name shit music

• +1
Reactions: StraightHeadJames, Framemogger69, Abhorrence and 1 other person
Only hoes use that song

• +1
Reactions: Abhorrence and Michael Myers
No virgin girl would listen to a band called Cigarettes After Sex. If anything, they would just want to have sex just because of the name of this band and then also start smoking cigarettes. Women are easily corrupted.
My most kemono-looking Tinder match likes Pink Floyd

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss, Michael Myers and flippasav
am I the only one that thinks that women smoking cigarettes is kind of hot? (not vapes or weed)

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
  • +1
Reactions: standardcel
litmus test for kuffar foids

• JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers