Cigarmaxx on Parties

Htobrother

Htobrother

I make women happy and exstatic joy ,
Joined
Dec 18, 2019
Posts
22,279
Reputation
21,808
Smoking And Drinking Makes Men Seem More Attractive To Women, But Only For The Night
It’s a masculine trait and makes you charismamaxx naturally and makes your voice instantly deeper and lowers stress
 
Last edited:
I never go to parties
 
  • +1
Reactions: Age of Empires and Htobrother
Tenor
 
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 27729, 5'8manlet, Fear and 1 other person
I hate girls and guys who smoke, automatically makes me lose their face in my eyes
 
Just-risk-giving-yourself-lungcancer-theory
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Htobrother

Similar threads

vaylenvislays
Replies
5
Views
36
ihavenightmares
ihavenightmares
islaymtbs
Discussion Parties
Replies
6
Views
62
Deleted member 555480
D
louismaxxed
Replies
12
Views
47
highcheekbones
highcheekbones
T
Replies
4
Views
29
Tesarossa
Tesarossa
pleasevanity
Replies
13
Views
27
Jason Voorhees
Jason Voorhees

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top