Circadian rhythm

rares54

rares54

I visit on here once a month
Where I live during the winter time it's always already dark by 3 pm, it is said that you should sleep when there's no sunlight outside,
and your body should wake when the sun goes up. This is the circadian rhythm, but what if the sun goes up at 9am and goes down at 3?

It doesn't really matter if I sleep 4pm, 9pm or 12am right? because it's already dark by 3. As long as I get my sleep right

• +1
Reactions: goldpill and BrahminBoss
cycardian is impossible to change ive tried everything, just get sun after you wake up.

cycardian is impossible to change ive tried everything, just get sun after you wake up.
Not really, I changed mine and days when I stayed up late, my body woke up at the same time the next morning regardless of what time I slept, because it got so used to my routine.

But now I fucked it up after new years night

Not really, I changed mine and days when I stayed up late, my body woke up at the same time the next morning regardless of what time I slept, because it got so used to my routine.

But now I fucked it up after new years night
yes you will keep fucking it up. Unless you take sleep drugs its very hard to change

yes you will keep fucking it up. Unless you take sleep drugs its very hard to change
Shit, I used to sleep at 11pm and wake up at 8:30 everyday. but that was like 5 days ago, I think I can regain it back.

I'm already feeling a bit tired rn

Also can you answer my question, if the sun goes down at 3 it doesn't really matter when I sleep because its already dark right?

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
Also can you answer my question, if the sun goes down at 3 it doesn't really matter when I sleep because its already dark right?
get a UV lamp or incandescent infrared bulb. those can replicate the effects of no sunlight , Im using the latter rn and it removes most of the stress from having no sun

get a UV lamp or incandescent infrared bulb. those can replicate the effects of no sunlight , Im using the latter rn and it removes most of the stress from having no sun
amazon?

• +1
A lamp would just be a plasibo to give you peace of mind

The purpose of UV is to trigger the conversion of cholesterol into D3, your not getting that from artifical light

• JFL

The purpose of UV is to trigger the conversion of cholesterol into D3, your not getting that from artifical light
high iq

no

Bro just get light after your minimum core body temperature, can be tracked by greenteg core.

Then dark therapy and no eating before bed

Your circadian rhythm is affected by light, meal timing and temperature mostly.