CIRCADIANMAXXING is COPE

Mrinfinityx

Mrinfinityx

Kraken
"CIRCADIANMAXXING"

Polyphasic sleep patterns are easily allowed by animals in nature, in sailors and old persons, etc, the monophasic type of sleep is pretty recent btw, even diverse biologic sleep patterns exist in humans after midnight (teenages included)

In monophasic type (pretty recent pattern tbh) as long as u are exposed consistently to artificial light all day long to simulate the day to ur brain (melatonin system favorised by blue light asw) and fall asleep without being conscious that u are trying to sleep, eat well and not fast sugars before bed, wake up after 7 or more hours of sleep as an adult >> all is fine for ur hormone levels (the only sleep interest tbh)

Just don't jetlag more than 4 hours each night, this is common sense, at this state u will find difficulties to fall asleep

All the interest resides in falling asleep and don't being conscious that u are trying to sleep, at this state u are in deep sleep zone, that is the main zone for hormonal production

This circadian bullshit proned in medias and others is because they want u to keep professional and social pattern for contributing to economy and don't rote in ur basement, who cares about alarm clock and social life in this case ? U can even sleep 12 hours if u take 3 hours to fall asleep, but society don't tolerate this

Of course u can get depressed if u sleep the day but only because the lack of light stimulation or solitude, not many people tolerate this, look the COVID phenomen, and except being shift worker u can't be other thing than a rotter in basement too

For the shift working phenomen it is because they eat bad and want to keep family and social bounds in defavor of their sleep quality

OddMadeupAnemonecrab size restricted

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11630
I have other theories to debunk but I will post others topics for this

My sleep pattern is fucked up beyond repair , I did IM , melatonin supplementation, tire myself out like crazy, xanax, sleep only 2 hours and wait till 11 pm to sleep, throw away my phone/laptop 3 hours before bed and still cant sleep at 11 12 pm . I will try out ambien/zolpidem for some time to see if it resets my sleep pattern for the long term.

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser, Deleted member 7901 and Mrinfinityx
"CIRCADIANMAXXING"

Polyphasic sleep patterns are easily allowed by animals in nature, in sailors and old persons, etc, the monophasic type of sleep is pretty recent btw, even diverse biologic sleep patterns exist in humans after midnight (teenages included)

In monophasic type (pretty recent pattern tbh) as long as u are exposed consistently to artificial light all day long to simulate the day to ur brain (melatonin system favorised by blue light asw) and fall asleep without being conscious that u are trying to sleep, eat well and not fast sugars before bed, wake up after 7 or more hours of sleep as an adult >> all is fine for ur hormone levels (the only sleep interest tbh)

Just don't jetlag more than 4 hours each night, this is common sense, at this state u will find difficulties to fall asleep

All the interest resides in falling asleep and don't being conscious that u are trying to sleep, at this state u are in deep sleep zone, that is the main zone for hormonal production

This circadian bullshit proned in medias and others is because they want u to keep professional and social pattern for contributing to economy and don't rote in ur basement, who cares about alarm clock and social life in this case ? U can even sleep 12 hours if u take 3 hours to fall asleep, but society don't tolerate this

Of course u can get depressed if u sleep the day but only because the lack of light stimulation or solitude, not many people tolerate this, look the COVID phenomen, and except being shift worker u can't be other thing than a rotter in basement too

For the shift working phenomen it is because they eat bad and want to keep family and social bounds in defavor of their sleep quality

View attachment 1035150
picard too long didnt read GIF

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10524, Deleted member 7651 and Mrinfinityx
My sleep pattern is fucked up beyond repair , I did IM , melatonin supplementation, tire myself out like crazy, xanax, sleep only 2 hours and wait till 11 pm to sleep, throw away my phone/laptop 3 hours before bed and still cant sleep at 11 12 pm . I will try out ambien/zolpidem for some time to see if it resets my sleep pattern for the long term.
The proof that this is bullshit one more time, I never sleep this good before midnight and sleep like a Jesus after 6 am and more, even my body says to me it is cope

Nicolas cage laugh gif 5

I see so many Instagram Stacy girls with God level collagen than confess sleeping after 4 am, they say to us this, I see their no make-up version of course

Tenor 19

Spaniards proven masterrace again by using siesta.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Julius and SolarWind
no sleep for my dark circles and narrow palate

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: oldcelloser, EverythingMattersCel, bugeye and 2 others
I tried Polyphasic sleep stuff. in the past. for like a couple of months.

it legit fucked me up.
I felt like shit.
I looked worse.
And on top of it, I got flue more often (aka less health).

Not for me.
1 big sleep at noght, was best for me. a nap in the afternoon, maybe okay also. that's it.

• +1
Reactions: Mrinfinityx
Fucking dumbass.
First off do eat sugar before bed. Warm 3% milk with some honey or Cane Sugar along with some OJ and salted water (Sea Salt + mineral water). If you need something solid along with the fluid some ripe fruit and a raw Carrot (ideally with some Coconut Oil) Stopped me from waking up at night because it provides sufficient Liver Glycogen stores throughout the night and the Caesin in milk digests fairly slow so you have adaquete blood Amino-Acids throughout the night, both of these stop the stress response and Cortisol or Adrenaline release in the night to reach non readily available (without Cortisol and Adrenaline) Glycogen stores. The salted water because of sodium, reduces Adrenaline effectively and reduces Gut Opioid receptor activation from the Caesomorphin, also to counter the large amount of liquid. Be sure to get some OJ or fruit so as to not mess up your Sodium: Potassium ratio or you'll get oxidative stress. Really helps me sleep nice throughout the night and wake up without cold hands.
No1 thing tho is to mog your doctor into submission and get some T3 Thyroid hormone and maybe some T4 aswell so you fix your piss poor Thyroid function. Jew doctors prefer to be lazy even though 2 out of 3 people with depression have Hypothyroidism and 1 out of 3 people with insomnia or sleep problems have Hypothyroidism.
Read some Ray Peat aswell on Raypeat.com

• +1
Reactions: SolarWind and Mrinfinityx
Didn't fucking read , only 5 words and stopped because I realised you have Autism.
Jfl, get early morning (6:45-8:00) UV-A for proper Dopaminergic Cycling and Circadian Rhythm.

• +1
same, I wasn't able to get into zoom classes because of this and I am borderline dropping out

Fucking dumbass.
First off do eat sugar before bed. Warm 3% milk with some honey or Cane Sugar along with some OJ and salted water (Sea Salt + mineral water). If you need something solid along with the fluid some ripe fruit and a raw Carrot (ideally with some Coconut Oil) Stopped me from waking up at night because it provides sufficient Liver Glycogen stores throughout the night and the Caesin in milk digests fairly slow so you have adaquete blood Amino-Acids throughout the night, both of these stop the stress response and Cortisol or Adrenaline release in the night to reach non readily available (without Cortisol and Adrenaline) Glycogen stores. The salted water because of sodium, reduces Adrenaline effectively and reduces Gut Opioid receptor activation from the Caesomorphin, also to counter the large amount of liquid. Be sure to get some OJ or fruit so as to not mess up your Sodium: Potassium ratio or you'll get oxidative stress. Really helps me sleep nice throughout the night and wake up without cold hands.
No1 thing tho is to mog your doctor into submission and get some T3 Thyroid hormone and maybe some T4 aswell so you fix your piss poor Thyroid function. Jew doctors prefer to be lazy even though 2 out of 3 people with depression have Hypothyroidism and 1 out of 3 people with insomnia or sleep problems have Hypothyroidism.
Read some Ray Peat aswell on Raypeat.com
Sugar before first cycle of deep sleep hours raise ur Insulin levels and inhib ur greatest peak of HGH production, at best she will be delayed later in the following deep sleep hours cycles to compensate but maybe u will lose some HGH in the process

Sugar before first cycle of deep sleep hours raise ur Insulin levels and inhib ur greatest peak of HGH production, at best she will be delayed later in the following deep sleep hours cycles to compensate but maybe u will lose some HGH in the process
No.

Straight sugar is not very Insulinogenic. Eaten with some Potassium (Potassium can sort of act like Insulin, hard to explain) it's wouldn't cause too much of an Insulin spike.
If you get such an Insulin response to where you inhibit Circadian release of a hormone then something is wrong with you. Either you have high FFA from prolonged physiological stress or eat too much PUFA. A healthy person can eat some Honey with fruit bruh

• +1
Besides too much focus is on GH for growth, even though it is a hormone which induces Lipolysis (release of Free Fatty Acids into the blood, inhibiting proper Glucose Oxidation, causing Insulin resistance, depresses Mitochondrial function; all these lower Thyroid function and metabolism), all stress hormones causeLipolysis; Prolactin, Estrogen, GH Cortisol; and have bad effects on health...
For actual bone growth and facial growth etc etc. And muscle growth (from better health) the thing you want is good Thyroid function.
With this you can eat High Calories + High Metabolism = growth+++. Not GH.

• +1
Don't eat Polyunsaturated Fatty Acids. Don't eat too m uh fat in general. You want High Carb, Medium Protein, Low Fat. Stearic Acid is good. Saturated Fat is anti-stress. Polyunsaturated Fat causes stress.
The thing you need to watch out for in food is not Sugar but the (((heart healthy))) Polyunsaturated Fatty Acids. Soybean, Sunflower etc etc. Basically all vegetable oils except Coconut Oil (92% Saturated Fat, lowest PUFA fat ever except probably pure MCT), Virgin Olive Oil is borderline okay. Coco Butter is good aswell because high in Stearic Acid. Tallow is okay aswell. Beef Fat in general is good. Fat from milk is good and in-general it along with the Calcium and Protein is very anti-fat.

• +1
no , you re supposed to go sleep as the sun goes down and wake up when it goes up , in other terms between 10pm and 6am because
Melatonin production increases when the environment is dark and cool , when you dont follow this routine you suppress both melatonin and gh , the longevity hormones .
View attachment IMG_0043_large.webp
waking up every few hours is not normal because you would need to put a clock in order to wake up , when you naturally wake up every few hours it s because of cortisol .
And now to end this cope once and for all , studies show that other primates also follow a monophasic sleep routine

• +1
no , you re supposed to go sleep as the sun goes down and wake up when it goes up , in other terms between 10pm and 6am because
Melatonin production increases when the environment is dark and cool , when you dont follow this routine you suppress both melatonin and gh , the longevity hormones .
View attachment 1086792
waking up every few hours is not normal because you would need to put a clock in order to wake up , when you naturally wake up every few hours it s because of cortisol .
And now to end this cope once and for all , studies show that other primates also follow a monophasic sleep routine
What happend if u expose urself to decent artificial light all "day" long and sleep in complete dark environment?

What happend if u expose urself to decent artificial light all "day" long and sleep in complete dark environment?
That's cope. I even wore sunglasses when it became night until I went to bed, no difference.
Melatonin isn't very much a good thing. It's Estrogenic... Outside of normal production when you go to bed limit it. Get bright white light up until bed. Darkness inhibts Mitochondrial function, causes physiological stress, Melatonin release--> more depressed Mitochondria, FFA release...
You want bright light up until you go to bed. Do this compared to when I really limited light after sun went down and I notice no difference even got better.

• +1
That's cope. I even wore sunglasses when it became night until I went to bed, no difference.
Melatonin isn't very much a good thing. It's Estrogenic... Outside of normal production when you go to bed limit it. Get bright white light up until bed. Darkness inhibts Mitochondrial function, causes physiological stress, Melatonin release--> more depressed Mitochondria, FFA release...
You want bright light up until you go to bed. Do this compared to when I really limited light after sun went down and I notice no difference even got better.
Are U a Biologist professional IRL?
Just curious
Or maybe I underrated the effects of thyroid hormones as long as u don't have diseases or iodine deficiency (mixed with sodium in classic salt), so I didn't read much about it
For the stress I underrated it a bit too as long as u feel physiological global calm inside (muscles, brain/mental, respiration rest state, hear beat rest state), but how can u know with signs that u have too much cortisol ?

Last edited:
Are U a Biologist professional IRL?
Just curious
Or maybe I underrated the effects of thyroid hormones as long as u don't have diseases or iodine deficiency (mixed with sodium in classic salt), so I didn't read much about it
For the stress I underrated it a bit too as long as u feel physiological global calm inside (muscles, brain/mental, respiration rest state, hear beat rest state), but how can u know with signs that u have too much cortisol ?
If you want to hear stuff like this check out Ray Peat (raypeat.com) and the forums on raypeatforum.com
They are really knowledgeable people and Ray is a genius
The Thyroid is really good and very important. Ray focuses on it a lot and has realised the importance of it. He has articles on everything basically. It's really underrated, it affects everything. Jew doctors want money so they don't tell you physical alignments can be fixed with proper diet, life practices (makes you too happy, if you're too happy Jews can't control you, they want you sad fearful and jerking off everyday, gulping SSRIs and shit, wanting to induce a Serotogenic state instead of a High Dopamine alpha zero Estrogen state...), The real causes of illness...

The signs of physiological stress are not always plainly seen. I'm really tired so I don't have much to say on this, I know the stuff for myself but I don't know how to explain it to others. I really recommend reading Rays' articles on his website. Give the forums a visit but only after you read a bit of his stuff. You don't need much, his stuff is very readable and his very chill. He's 87 years old, still very mentally fluid and answers lots of emails daily, still goes on podcasts etc etc... He has been active since the 60s onwards. He's very legit, pretty based aswell. All diets cuck you instead of his... The mf drinks Mexican coke and freely eats sugar. His stuff is actually backed by non dogmatic non Jew authoritative science and medicine. I recommend giving him a look.
People here look towards GH, Test... Do low sugar... Exercise everyday. These are lookmins. Use common sense

• +1
If you want to hear stuff like this check out Ray Peat (raypeat.com) and the forums on raypeatforum.com
They are really knowledgeable people and Ray is a genius
The Thyroid is really good and very important. Ray focuses on it a lot and has realised the importance of it. He has articles on everything basically. It's really underrated, it affects everything. Jew doctors want money so they don't tell you physical alignments can be fixed with proper diet, life practices (makes you too happy, if you're too happy Jews can't control you, they want you sad fearful and jerking off everyday, gulping SSRIs and shit, wanting to induce a Serotogenic state instead of a High Dopamine alpha zero Estrogen state...), The real causes of illness...

The signs of physiological stress are not always plainly seen. I'm really tired so I don't have much to say on this, I know the stuff for myself but I don't know how to explain it to others. I really recommend reading Rays' articles on his website. Give the forums a visit but only after you read a bit of his stuff. You don't need much, his stuff is very readable and his very chill. He's 87 years old, still very mentally fluid and answers lots of emails daily, still goes on podcasts etc etc... He has been active since the 60s onwards. He's very legit, pretty based aswell. All diets cuck you instead of his... The mf drinks Mexican coke and freely eats sugar. His stuff is actually backed by non dogmatic non Jew authoritative science and medicine. I recommend giving him a look.
People here look towards GH, Test... Do low sugar... Exercise everyday. These are lookmins. Use common sense
Bookmarked for further read thx

• +1
Reactions: zeke714
"CIRCADIANMAXXING"

View attachment 1035150
How am I suppose to go to sleep without consciously trying to?? I’d be up until through the night like every time, that sounds like trying to stay awake as long as you can until you just knock out because you are so tired

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back