Circumcised dick vs Uncircumcised

X

x69

?????? ????
Which is better?

Tbh my parents were muslim so I never had a choice. It looks good aesthetic but I don't really know which one is better

Deleted member 281

Deleted member 281

PhD in LDARing.
Which is better?

Tbh my parents were muslim so I never had a choice. It looks good aesthetic but I don't really know which one is better
Circumcision is genital mutilation. It gets rid of nerves resulting in less enjoyable sex and orgasms, unless you have a medical condition there is no need for circumcision. Its fucking retarded to chop off part of a baby's cock the day after he was born. No wonder muslims and jews have issues. (I was mutilated too)

X

x69

?????? ????
Circumcision is genital mutilation. It gets rid of nerves resulting in less enjoyable sex and orgasms, unless you have a medical condition there is no need for circumcision. Its fucking retarded to chop off part of a baby's cock the day after he was born. No wonder muslims and jews have issues. (I was mutilated too)

Science confirmed that circumcised dick increases stress throughout your life.
Can't find the study anymore

extreme-overthinker

extreme-overthinker

                                                  
CIRCUMCISION DOES NOT AFFECT PENIS SENSITIVITY

CIRCUMCISED PENIS IS BEST PENIS AS DECREED BY ALLAH

HYGIENIC AESTHETIC PENIS > NASTY WORM PENIS
Stop spreading falsehoods. I know your agenda

rudolfhess

rudolfhess

Natty DYEL
I thank my parents everyday for not kiking my dick. Uncut is the mark of a proud gentile

extreme-overthinker

extreme-overthinker

                                                  
Im not. I also have a circumcised penis. Thats the truth.
There have been several contradictory studied on the matter. Circumcision if done correctly should not affect sensitivity. What does affect sensitivity is excess friction due to death grip masturbation. Guys with circumsized dicks have more exposed skin on the glans so they're more likely to injure their penis like that.

Deleted member 281

Deleted member 281

PhD in LDARing.
There have been several contradictory studied on the matter. Circumcision if done correctly should not affect sensitivity. What does affect sensitivity is excess friction due to death grip masturbation. Guys with circumsized dicks have more exposed skin on the glans so they're more likely to injure their penis like that.
The foreskin also has nerve endings that make sex more pleasurable.

spark

spark

Zephir
allahu akbar

Tricky

Tricky

Resident Professor

I have really calloused hands, so I've probably broken my dick by this point NGL

extreme-overthinker

extreme-overthinker

                                                  
I have really calloused hands, so I've probably broken my dick by this point NGL
Same; fortunately this is reversible. Just stop masturbating for at least one month and apply either Vitamin E oil / Man1 oil to your penis on a daily basis, it will feel so much better

Deleted member 39

Deleted member 39

The Inferior
Everyone is born with a foreskin for a reason, so it has a function. Circumcision is kind of dumb in this regard.
However, circumcised looks more aesthetic.

X

x69

?????? ????
bs lol, what about American slayers?
Osabma

What about middle eastern 'slayers' jfl.
He probably a circumcised dick