CIRCUMCISION CURE - FORESKIN REGENERATION (NOT COPE)

K

KingOfSex

Iron
So we all know that being circumcised is literally one of the worst things in life (hint: it reduces your sexual pleasure by at least 85% if not more)
Luckily there's a solution that already started experimenting and researching for several years:

Foregen is an organization that aims to find a solution to the male circumcision problem, and they're going to do that by regenerating the foreskin
The problem with foregen isn't the science - the science is there and it is proven. We CAN regenerate the foreskin. What we do lack is AWARENESS
The awareness of the damage and consequences circumcision has on men's lives is really poor, and as a result, Foregen lacks funding
We CAN solve this problem and spread the word about Foregen in any opportunity we get - that's why we need YOU
If you want to solve this problem (and we absolutely can solve it), you must spread the word about Foregen. That way, foregen will receive attention and as a result investors will begin to notice the organization and will invest money in it. That way the regeneration procedure will be available to us as FAST AS POSSIBLE
You can keep up and be updated here, its the best place to receive the news and discussions about the topic:

SPREAD THE WORD AND NEVER GIVE UP, BEING PESSIMISTIC HAS LITERALLY NO BENEFITS. IF WE WORK TOWARDS THAT FUTURE, WE WILL REACH IT. WE WILL BE ABLE TO FEEL THE 100% SEXUAL PLEASURE WE ARE MISSING.

KEEP SPREADING THE WORD IN EVERY OPPORTUNITY YOU GET UNTIL WE GET THIS PROCEDURE DONE. ONLY THEN WE CAN STOP. THAT'S THE MOST IMPORTANT PART. YOU CAN COPY-PASTE MY MESSAGE TO MAKE IT REALLY EASY TO RAISE AWARENESS. LITERALLY COPY AND PASTE THIS (Including this paragraph and the rest of the whole post without missing a single part of it. That way, we create a chain reaction and keep helping the text spread further with ease) AND YOU CAN EFFORTLESSLY HELP FOREGEN A LOT

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit, Ritalincel and Alt Number 3
s

Attachments

• 1583149451663.png
    1583149451663.png
    13.1 KB · Views: 1
  • JFL
Reactions: 54UD4D3
Jews cut your dick to sell regeneration after. Kill all jews

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1100, Deleted and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
Just make it legal for children of such retarded parents to shoot them for those act of stupidity. This will solve the problem within 2 generations without the need for fancy technology.

Then poeple will think twice before commiting such a crime.
Same for parents who make their children obese, let them play computer games all da or don't teach them any social skills.

The world would be all sunshine and rainbows in a few years. When people would finally have to face consequences for moronic low iq decisions.

Last edited:
  • Love it
Reactions: KingOfSex
bump

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
@turkproducer is the ceo of that company

• Love it
Reactions: turkproducer
bumo

• Love it
Reactions: KingOfSex
How tf will it regrow foreskin? Cope

2020 and genital mutilation is still allowed only because it's on men... brutal

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: KingOfSex, Gazzamogga and turkproducer
Every time I read about circumsision it becomes more insane to me. Don't think I'd ever forgive my parents if they cut a piece of my dick off without my consent

@Catawampus is my co-chair tbh
Thanks bro. I have actually been semi-following foregen for almost 2 years now. I hope they will be getting around to doing human tests sometime in the near future. How's your restoration going btw?

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
Thanks bro. I have actually been semi-following foregen for almost 2 years now. I hope they will be getting around to doing human tests sometime in the near future. How's your restoration going btw?
Still a long way away my friend. I lost motivation but got back into it and haven’t lost any progress tbh so it’s all good

do u tell people about Foregen? thats the only way the procedure will be available faster