Circumcision decreases penis size

kaugummi

kaugummi

Iron
Your penis is probably shorter than it should be if you were circumcised after birth jfl

Results:​

A total of 248 patients were included in our study. In univariate analysis, height, second to fourth digit ratio, flaccid penile length, and age of circumcision were associated with erectile penile length. Among these variables, second to fourth digit ratio, flaccid penile length, and age of circumcision were significant predictive factors for erectile penile length in multivariate analysis. The subjects were divided into two groups, including 72 patients in the NMC group and 176 patients in the non-NMC group. No significant difference was found in height, weight, and second to fourth digit ratio between both groups. However, flaccid (p<0.001) and erectile (p=0.001) penile lengths were shorter in the NMC group than in the non-NMC group.

Conclusions:​

Despite the small number of subjects, this study shows that NMC was associated with shorter penile length. Second to fourth digit ratio, flaccid penile length, and age of circumcision were also significant predictive factors for erectile penile length. Further multicentre studies with larger number of subjects and biochemical analyses are needed for potential clinical applicability.

Table 3.​

Comparison of study variables between NMC (Newborn Male Circumcision) vs. non-NMC groups
NMC (n=72)
Non-NMC (n=176)
p value
Age (years)​
22.33 ± 0.88​
22.84 ± 1.99​
0.847​
Height (cm)​
175.63 ± 4.90​
175.49 ± 4.91​
0.642​
Second digit length (cm)​
7.96 ± 0.69​
8.03 ± 0.80​
0.507​
Fourth digit length (cm)​
8.13 ± 0.70​
8.20 ± 0.95​
0.593​
Digit ratio​
0.98 ± 0.6​
0.98 ± 0.09​
0.717​
Flaccid penile length (cm)​
6.78 ± 1.43​
7.65 ± 1.56​
<0.001​
Erectile penile length (cm)​
12.97 ± 1.58​
13.75 ± 1.67​
0.001​

Study: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5028213/

• Woah
Reactions: hattrick
Study performed in the slums of Bengaluru?

• JFL
Reactions: kaugummi
Tbh the extra size is just the foreskin which gets pulled back during sex anyway

i was circumcised at 18 and i lost clearly some cms. First because it doesnt get fully erect since theres not enough skin. Second because the phymosis skin gives some cm.

• +1
Reactions: Mike95
Makes sense. You destroy a body part at a stage when the body is growing rapidly obviously it's gonna impact the growth of that body part.

Tbh the extra size is just the foreskin which gets pulled back during sex anyway
Read the OP it's not that long. It clearly states "Age of circumcision" not "circumcision status". Everyone in the study is cut.

i was circumcised at 18 and i lost clearly some cms. First because it doesnt get fully erect since theres not enough skin. Second because the phymosis skin gives some cm.
lmao did it hurt, why tf would you get it done at 18

lmao did it hurt, why tf would you get it done at 18
phymosis, didnt knew i could just stretch it and the doctor didnt advise me

Was circumcised at 10-12, don’t remember noticing anything.