Circumsicion topic

Hector

Hector

Ultraesthetics
If you got circumsized and you are OK for it you are automatically a fucking CUCK, 100% serious, no matter how you cope and call cuck other people, you have been mutilated, your fucking genital has been mutilated and you are fine with it you are the lowest scum a man can be.

Fuck you CUCK.

You are the lowest IQ if you don't realise that, fucking mutilated.

If circumsicion were a women thing, it would have a billion bussiness and everybody behind it trying to stop it.

Muh muh muh jewish propaganda, "uncircumsiced people cant clean his dick", the lowest of the lowest you are if you belive that.

• JFL
Reactions: Gengar
mark of the kike

indeed son

• +1
Reactions: Hector
Doesn't matter, watch the interviews about girls opinion on YouTube, almost all say they find uncircumcised disgusting, over

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 3902
there is no god but allah

Doesn't matter, watch the interviews about girls opinion on YouTube, almost all say they find uncircumcised disgusting, over
They find ugly males disgusting no dicks, JFL imagine autoproclaming being blackpilled and beliving in this jewish bullshit.

Also imaging being a cuck who mutilates himself just because of women JUST FUCKING LOL

• +1
Reactions: Introvertednarc and birchman
If uncircs are so happy about it, why do they write so many cope threads?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3902
Ant eater dick cope, circumcised dicks mog. No loss in sensitivity either, stop coping

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2426
Ant eater dick cope, circumcised dicks mog. No loss in sensitivity either, stop coping
You are one of the highest idiots in this sub, all what you say is a nosense ethnic cope. You are literally a subhuman rotting here dont forget that. And a fucking cuck with a mutilated dick.

Your delusion levels are insane 'circmusices dick mog" JFL dick mogging what are you? A fucking ethnic autist?

How the fuck I cope? i mean i can cut my foreskin when I want (I won't).

"No sensitivity lost" yes becsause you remember right?

LonelyWhichEquestrian size restricted

• +1
Reactions: Introvertednarc
You are one of the highest idiots in this sub, all what you say is a nosense ethnic cope. You are literally a subhuman rotting here dont forget that. And a fucking cuck with a mutilated dick.

Your delusion levels are insane 'circmusices dick mog" JFL dick mogging what are you? A fucking ethnic autist?

How the fuck I cope? i mean i can cut my foreskin when I want (I won't).

"No sensitivity lost" yes becsause you remember right?

View attachment 202458View attachment 202458View attachment 202458
Enjoy your ugly ant eater dick son, brb no loss in sensitivity in my beautiful circumcised cock

Enjoy your ugly ant eater dick son, brb no loss in sensitivity in my beautiful circumcised cock
(Serious) how do you know you lost sensation if you dont know fucking/fapping uncircumsized

You are ethnic, nothing attached to you is beautiful, and your dick won't even be used apart from peeing, so I don't understand your """brag""".

But lets be honest you look beautiful in this gif NGL
Seethatguydowntherehimandeveryonearound 640f21 5107561

(Serious) how do you know you lost sensation if you dont know fucking/fapping uncircumsized
He obviously doesn't know

You are ethnic, nothing attached to you is beautiful, and your dick won't even be used apart from peeing, so I don't understand your """brag""".

View attachment 202463

the fuck you mean by him being ethnic

I always thought I was cut but turns out I just have a naturally short foreskin.

It isnt cope, is to make people realize about it.
keep making threads about how great it is

maybe you'll start to believe it

Ask other men who were circumcised later on in life

View attachment 202463

Keep coping with your ugly ant eater looking dick fam.