Cities you want to live

H

Hollywood

Inactive troll account. 2024: 172lbs, 6’2 / Dutch.
Which city do you want to live, and why?

• +1
Reactions: Beetlejuice and lutte
Bangcock

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: chaddone, Entschuldigung, owlofathena and 8 others
Singapore, New York, Los Angeles, Helsinki, Tokyo, Hongkong, Taipei, Seoul, Shanghai.

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMaxxer, owlofathena, Deleted member 5746 and 3 others
Pyongyang

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6785 and Hollywood
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11748, Wallenberg and Hollywood
Mumbai, lot's of beautiful women

poop toss GIF
school gon GIF

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Entschuldigung, Hollywood, Bitch and 2 others
Why not LA or Miami? More developed but a lot of Latinas.
meh, idc for america
and it's not like those cities are third world tier

• JFL
Reactions: Wallenberg
@Wallenberg I won't say too much but this is a reason too

• JFL
Reactions: Entschuldigung, Hollywood, volcelfatcel and 1 other person
@Wallenberg I won't say too much but this is a reason too

View attachment 1028292
Yeah, South American men tend to be short. You see a lot of short south Americans in the USA too, I remember seeing legit 160 cm men in the US.

• +1
Reactions: Hollywood and lutte
Seoul, Bangkok, Tokyo, Singapour, Berlin, Hong Kong
because i like Asian chicks + Asia.
+ piss easy to get laid with hot asians

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7173, Hollywood and Wallenberg
I want to live in Tokyo, but I'll probably live in Florida or smth

• +1
Reactions: Hollywood
Yeah, South American men tend to be short. You see a lot of short south Americans in the USA too, I remember seeing legit 160 cm men in the US.
It feels very wierd to see men who are very short like 165 or so
Feels good tomog someone though
Prime manlet cope: ”damn feels good to mog this 165 cm guy”

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: owlofathena, Hollywood, Beetlejuice and 2 others
Geneve, Zürich, Frankfurt maybe

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Hollywood, lutte and Wallenberg
Tokyo

• +1
Heaven

• Love it
anyone saying tokyo is a delusional weeb searching for noodlewhore wife ew

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hollywood, Deleted member 6873 and lutte
stacyland tbh

• +1
@Wallenberg thoughts?
Tokyo is one of the best cities on this planet. Very safe and clean. Housing prices ain't as bad as in some other big cities. It's a good city.

Also Japanese aren't that much into white guys or foreigners in general. Southeast Asia would be better for people looking for "noodlewhores", although Japanese girls >>> Southeast Asian girls.

But I'm not sure why I even reply to low-quality baits.

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMaxxer, Hollywood and lutte
It feels very wierd to see men who are very short like 165 or so
Feels good tomog someone though
Prime manlet cope: ”damn feels good to mog this 165 cm guy”
Yeah I'm 5'9-5'10 literally mog everyone I see, like barely anyone in my school is taller than me. Never have been mogged when I go outside

• +1
Reactions: lutte and Wallenberg
Yeah I'm 5'9-5'10 literally mog everyone I see, like barely anyone in my school is taller than me. Never have been mogged when I go outside
Where lutte lives you would be average and mogged by girls occasionally.

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel and lutte
where do you live?

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: lutte and Wallenberg
give me sad react
A bit short but not too bad if you have a GL face. If I recall correctly Tom Cruise is 173 too. Why sad react? 173 is below average but OK.

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel and lutte
A bit short but not too bad if you have a GL face. If I recall correctly Tom Cruise is 173 too. Why sad react? 173 is below average but OK.
ofc it's ok if you have a good face, I don't though. However I do feel like height is to a large degree in your head, not in the sense that it's made up but that it affects you negatively mentally, ie cortisol spikes and less confidence

• +1
give me a sad react
Agree with wallenberg at 5'8+ face becomes so much more important, no female would reject tom Cruise if you discount his status because his face is so good, I've seen a lot of 5'8 and 5'9 chads. Don't be sad bro ur still taller than most women some may be close to your height tho but at that point they'll care more about your face in my experience

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg and lutte
funny-city-names10.jpg

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6873
A smaller town in Canada

Suzdal, Vladimir, Kaluga, Kostroma, Oryol, Penza

Tokyo is one of the best cities on this planet. Very safe and clean. Housing prices ain't as bad as in some other big cities. It's a good city.

Also Japanese aren't that much into white guys or foreigners in general. Southeast Asia would be better for people looking for "noodlewhores", although Japanese girls >>> Southeast Asian girls.

But I'm not sure why I even reply to low-quality baits.
Some SEA girls mog Japanese girls.
But yea Japanese girls are awesome. kawaiiii

• +1
ofc it's ok if you have a good face, I don't though. However I do feel like height is to a large degree in your head, not in the sense that it's made up but that it affects you negatively mentally, ie cortisol spikes and less confidence
This forum exaggerates the importance of height. Yes, being taller is better, but especially small height differences don't matter that much.

Do you gymcel? I think that short guys have easier time to get aesthetic body (of course being taller is still better).

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel
This forum exaggerates the importance of height. Yes, being taller is better, but especially small height differences don't matter that much.

Do you gymcel? I think that short guys have easier time to get aesthetic body (of course being taller is still better).
I used to but not rn
I have decent frame, get some compliments on having wide shoulders, I could look asthetic but I need larger arms. I made the mistake of following a meme strength routine

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel and Wallenberg

Height matters more than face if ur legit manlet tiier in that country think about it. Sure there are men taller than you but the percentage of men that are 6'2 and are actually good looking with good status and money and other redeeming qualities is extremely rare. Average height Chad will always out slay tall normie, women overlook height (if not manlet tier like 5'4 5'5) for face if it's good. Tall normie has more options for dating but he is far less successful because average male face is dogshit. Average height Chad can even change a foids standard with height if his face is good. That said taller is better yeah.

• +1
I used to but not rn
I have decent frame, get some compliments on having wide shoulders, I could look asthetic but I need larger arms. I made the mistake of following a meme strength routine
Frame is a good quality bro, being tall and having a shit tier frame is a curse, you look like an actual pencil. Keep it up bro build the arms.

• +1
Reactions: lutte
Sydney, and California?

@lutte because of your brown eyes and height maybe people in Latin America think that you are one of them.

• JFL
Reactions: lutte
  • Monterrey, Mexico
  • Destin, Florida
  • Miami, Florida
  • Vancouver
  • Puerto Rico

• +1
Reactions: owlofathena
Madrid
Buenos Aires
Frankfurt

Los Angeles
no you dont Its literally an insult to third world countries we're in the medieval stage its the worst city to live in the west especially if your networth is below 5 million and you're below 6PSL

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6963, Wallenberg and owlofathena
@lutte because of your brown eyes and height maybe people in Latin America think that you are one of them.
No, I still look very nordic generally

• +1
no you dont Its literally an insult to third world countries we're in the medieval stage its the worst city to live in the west especially if your networth is below 5 million and you're below 6PSL
It just seems like a fake city like it's not actually real but it is real. Kinda like Vegas both have seem artificial to me. LA would have been great to live in the 50s and 60s though

• +1
Reactions: Uglyandfat