CJC-1295 DAC alone

womanfearer

womanfearer

it MIGHT be over
I'm towards the beginning of puberty, can I expect to see any height gains / frame / muscle gains from CJC-1295 DAC alone?

• +1
Reactions: Autismcel
@Osie
Well aware you told me to get off the forum, but I don't think I'll second guess my results. I just want to know if I will get SOME results.

• +1
@Osie
Well aware you told me to get off the forum, but I don't think I'll second guess my results. I just want to know if I will get SOME results.
Did I say it in a bad way or for your mental health type of way? I don't mean to insult you in anyway. Add MK677 then yes

• +1
Reactions: becomingnearperfect
Did I say it in a bad way or for your mental health type of way? I don't mean to insult you in anyway. Add MK677 then yes
what ab without mk677 im poorcel, and i've heard health effects of it aren't good
you meant it in mental health type of way and dw im not offended lmao

• +1
Hgh is best, but since you are poorcel it might be over

Wont matter anyway if you dont have a 500g surplus in every single aminoacid, protein and nutrient in existence for your body to grow 1mm jfl

Hgh is best, but since you are poorcel it might be over

Wont matter anyway if you dont have a 500g surplus in every single aminoacid, protein and nutrient in existence for your body to grow 1mm jfl
Can I at least get some muscle from it? I

• +1
I'm towards the beginning of puberty, can I expect to see any height gains / frame / muscle gains from CJC-1295 DAC alone?
bro…how tall are your parents? frame and muscle can be built with effort. If they are not short then you don’t need this stuff.

bro…how tall are your parents? frame and muscle can be built with effort. If they are not short then you don’t need this stuff.
I’m 5’9, my dad is 6’2 and my mom is 5’7

• +1
what's your budget

Can I at least get some muscle from it? I
Idk how late i am to your post but getting HGH or even TEST for muscle is just bs. Infact let me reorganize my sentence.

Muscle is overrated. If your doing it for the female gaze leaning is where everything comes to play out. I have done overall reaserch and the ladies don't like a jacked guy who is just wide and a framelet. Infact they just like guys who are lean doesn't matter the size(usually).

In short lean out with a tiny bit of muscle instead of adding on more muscle