CJC 1295 DAC vs Hexarelin vs MK-667

Chad69

Chad69

Went from stacking Ls to stacking bands
Title(for all low iq and greycels these are growth hormones)

Please help bros

Should I combine all 3

This is my last hope

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Age of Empires, Deleted member 2205 and Chadelite
you need sam e

i dont even know what this means
Sdfsdsf
wtf?!

• +1
Reactions: Chad69
Increases dna methylation to you can grow past your genetic limit
Thats sounds to good to be true,I just cheked it and its only like 50$,If I ever start heightmaxing with peptides I will definetly use that.Thanks bro

Thats sounds to good to be true,I just cheked it and its only like 50$,If I ever start heightmaxing with peptides I will definetly use that.Thanks bro
only your plates are open plus hgh is better you can you make like 4IU max i am pretty sure not matter how much peptides you use

• +1
Reactions: Chad69
only your plates are open plus hgh is better you can you make like 4IU max i am pretty sure not matter how much peptides you use
HGH is expensive as fuck

dw man, faggots in this forum only recommend what they are taking in their cope stacks, not what will actually work, and refer to other things that will actually work as 'autistic casade of supplements', like heightmaxxing is all hormonal apparently. And when their stacks don't work out for them they come back onto this forum to call heightmaxxing an overall cope, the sheer amount of lunacy in the forum is beyond repair retards don't know what the Hayflick limit is