CJC-1295 DAC with growth hormone

L

latent

Bronze
I've recently discovered that injecting growth hormone will suppress the natural release, thereby CJC-1295 DAC will bypass that suppression and make sure the brain releases natural ones too with the growth hormone injecting, and that way your growth hormone levels would be through the roof. Please reassure me on this If I'm wrong. I might consider getting it.

tags:
@heightmaxxing @mathis @Laidcel

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jeww, deepfuckingvalue and Clavicular
WHAT THE FUCK IS CJC 1823942 DADHAHCSZN WA

• JFL
Reactions: midlatinocel
it's just a peptide that signals the brain to release natural growth hormone
And how do people that made this shit know that it signals the brain to release natural growth hormone? I dont believe.

And how do people that made this shit know that it signals the brain to release natural growth hormone? I dont believe.
SCIENCE BRO IT'S CRAZY NEXT THING THEY'LL MAKE FUCKING ROBOCOP WITH BRAIN CHIP AND HORMONE LOADED!!!1

or a somastatin inhibitor

I've recently discovered that injecting growth hormone will suppress the natural release, thereby CJC-1295 DAC will bypass that suppression and make sure the brain releases natural ones too with the growth hormone injecting, and that way your growth hormone levels would be through the roof. Please reassure me on this If I'm wrong. I might consider getting it.

tags:
Bro if ur on hgh u dont need to have natural production, your getting a supra physiologically amout exogenously

Bro if ur on hgh u dont need to have natural production, your getting a supra physiologically amout exogenously
i want my levels to be through the roof i can feel a second growth spurt coming too i wanna maximize it

tags:
have you gotten this? I ordered cjc-1295 with DAC and am wondering what it will do

have you gotten this? I ordered cjc-1295 with DAC and am wondering what it will do
it'll stimulate your brain to produce more growth hormone no i didn't get it but i only have growth hormone how'd you get it and where'd you get it?

it'll stimulate your brain to produce more growth hormone no i didn't get it but i only have growth hormone how'd you get it and where'd you get it?
swisschems, i ordered it