CJC 1295 + IPAMORELIN regarding Facial gains

michigan

michigan

Iron
Currently considering running CJC(dac) and Ipamorelin over Alibaba GH cuz it's too expensive. Would the increase in GH lead to Mandible/Maxilla forward growth? Almost 18 yrs old and recessed (birdcel) and although bimax would be ideal, im desperate.

Last edited:
i looked into this and found that gh spikes cause by ipamorelin and cjc aren’t the best for facial growth, since they mimic the natural release of hgh and igf. look into peptides that induce a gh bleed, like cjc dac or mk 677

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl and michigan
i looked into this and found that gh spikes cause by ipamorelin and cjc aren’t the best for facial growth, since they mimic the natural release of hgh and igf. look into peptides that induce a gh bleed, like cjc dac or mk 677
and let me elucidate by saying the facial growth is in no way targeted nor controlled. you may get a bigger nose, bigger ears, bigger maxilla, bigger mandible, bigger jaw, or you may get a few, or you may get none. truthfully, i believe your best bet for male dimorphism may be dht along with minor hgh

• +1
Reactions: michigan
and let me elucidate by saying the facial growth is in no way targeted nor controlled. you may get a bigger nose, bigger ears, bigger maxilla, bigger mandible, bigger jaw, or you may get a few, or you may get none. truthfully, i believe your best bet for male dimorphism may be dht along with minor hgh
how can I DM u?

if you do not want to do bimax or mse go for it
pair it with mk677 and bpc157 also overdose vitamin k2 and throw in some L-arginine and vitamin d3 for the best bone growth

• +1
Reactions: Glacier, dsheppa, normie tiktoker and 1 other person
IGF-10 is good too

• +1
Reactions: normie tiktoker and michigan
Do you mean dht gel or like steroids/test stuff?

I'm running CJC DAC and MK 677 (for height though), but if I notice any facial changes, I'll make a thread about it

• +1
Reactions: normie tiktoker
Do you mean dht gel or like steroids/test stuff?
yeah man. do some good research on it but i’m sure there’s a thread here called pubertymaxxo andogenmaxx thatll help. research research research.

• +1
Reactions: fleurybobby
yeah man. do some good research on it but i’m sure there’s a thread here called pubertymaxxo andogenmaxx thatll help. research research research.
Yeah i would take it but its really hard to find dht gel here in canada

I heard that injecting l-carnitine can help boost androgen receptors and that creatine boosts dht a little. I might use both to replace the dht gel

that will make ur nose, ear, hips, waist bigger.

what do we need to do to dht to increase dimorphism?

• +1
Reactions: michigan
hey do we need to block dht or increase it for male dimorphism?

not much, but yes definitely
Thanks. I’ll look into ways to increase dht. Do you know any that isn’t bs.

I was thinking to take cjc 1295 no dac, ipamorelin but now looking to do low dosage hgh

Thanks. I’ll look into ways to increase dht. Do you know any that isn’t bs.

I was thinking to take cjc 1295 no dac, ipamorelin but now looking to do low dosage hgh
aromatase inhibitors help. that’s all i really know about dht apart from creatine.

• +1
Reactions: bobsmith03
Have you noticed any changes yet
Facial? No, but my sister said my fingers got thicker which would indicate bone growth

• JFL
Reactions: Glacier