L

looksmaxxiscrazy637

Iron
Thats all I have to say.

• JFL
  • Woah
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Chintuck22, Itsjoeverlol and thecel
https://thinksteroids.com/community/threads/hgh-facial-growth.134424168/ (the cjc fucked him up)

CJC dac also fucked him

• +1
Reactions: thecel
hgh still grows your nose and ears buddy

Thats all I have to say.
both fuck ur face equally if you overdose fix ur dosage and it wont matter CJC DAC will go on ur pituitary but only cause real harm when you overdose, 5IUs is enough anything more is too much and will fuck your face if kids are given 3IUs then why the fuck are people taking 8 or 10IUs

both fuck ur face equally if you overdose fix ur dosage and it wont matter CJC DAC will go on ur pituitary but only cause real harm when you overdose, 5IUs is enough anything more is too much and will fuck your face if kids are given 3IUs then why the fuck are people taking 8 or 10IUs
I think kids take way more than 3iu. If they are deficient they can take like 16

• +1
Reactions: callisto
I think kids take way more than 3iu. If they are deficient they can take like 16
nigga then you're a retard and haven't read any fucking studies, kids are usually given 3IU's, anything above is OVERDOSE, that's fucking Pfizer and every other pharma company's words, any doctor will tell you the same. Top level bodybuilders don't even take that much.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: callisto and Itsjoeverlol
Dosing dependent on bodyweight

• +1
Reactions: looksmaxxiscrazy637
nigga then you're a retard and haven't read any fucking studies, kids are usually given 3IU's, anything above is OVERDOSE, that's fucking Pfizer and every other pharma company's words, any doctor will tell you the same. Top level bodybuilders don't even take that much.
@looksmaxxiscrazy637 is most definitely a certified retard

What about Ipamorelin ?

@looksmaxxiscrazy637 is most definitely a certified retard
I may be a retard, but i grew almost 2 inches and im a good lucking guy so i am better than u

Im on cjc dac for 2 weeks now, 15 years old and havent noticed any changes in facial features, no nose growth etc, ill switch to hgh soon tho, also grew 1cm within 2 weeks

What about Ipamorelin ?
Both compounds are GRHP agonists and cause GH and consequently IGF-1 release as only a side effect of "mimicking ghrelin" which is the hunger hormone in simple terms. This is why GH levels may increase in our body when we get hungry for a period of time. Both compounds are GHRH ( growth hormone releasing ).

Personally I think both compounds are subpar compared to pharma or if legit UGL hgh. The biggest way to avoid side effects is to make sure you dose dependent on bodyweight. CJC Dac/CJC 1295/MK667 all just make you produce more GH, exogenous HGH will actually give you a boost.

Both compounds are GRHP agonists and cause GH and consequently IGF-1 release as only a side effect of "mimicking ghrelin" which is the hunger hormone in simple terms. This is why GH levels may increase in our body when we get hungry for a period of time. Both compounds are GHRH ( growth hormone releasing ).

Personally I think both compounds are subpar compared to pharma or if legit UGL hgh. The biggest way to avoid side effects is to make sure you dose dependent on bodyweight. CJC Dac/CJC 1295/MK667 all just make you produce more GH, exogenous HGH will actually give you a boost.
true, cjc dac and mk also have additional benefits as it produces several types of HGH but HGH will always be the best and will get you the best results, all depends on your goals and budget tbh

• +1
Reactions: n9wiff

Users who are viewing this thread

Back