Claim night height or morning height?

Deleted member 18931

Deleted member 18931

Kraken
I am 193cm in the morning but shrink to 190cm at night:feelsrope::feelsrope:. Do you guys claim morning or night height?

• +1
Reactions: vaseqmoherad and justbentbro
morning definetely

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 18931
i claim night height

If you deadlift 500 while fully rested or 450 when tired which one do you claim?!?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22924, incel194012940, jabaduk and 5 others
morning with shoes yakhi😻😻😻🤙🤙🤙.

• Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, Deleted member 19066, KraftDurchLeid and 3 others
A 3cm decrease in height during the day is too much. You are either mismeasuring yourself at night or in the morning. Also, morning height, always. The vast majority of guys claim a height they've never been.

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, Silver, currylightskin and 1 other person
I am 193cm in the morning but shrink to 190cm at night
Either way, I don't believe you. I shrink a maximum of 1 cm from 24 hours of being up.

• +1
Reactions: Moggie
I used to shrink by like 1.5 - 2cm during puberty but now it is not even a cm how is 3cm of shrink possible?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15854
A 3cm decrease in height during the day is too much. You are either mismeasuring yourself at night or in the morning. Also, morning height, always. The vast majority of guys claim a height they've never been.
Either way, I don't believe you. I shrink a maximum of 1 cm from 24 hours of being up.
I used to shrink by like 1.5 - 2cm during puberty but now it is not even a cm how is 3cm of shrink possible?
maybe it's different for taller people? It's definitely noticeable that I am taller in the morning as I hit my head on the door of the shed outside but in the evenings I am very slightly underneath the top of the doorway

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and Moggie
maybe it's different for taller people? It's definitely noticeable that I am taller in the morning as I hit my head on the door of the shed outside but in the evenings I am very slightly underneath the top of the doorway
I have no doubt that taller people lose a greater amount of height relative to shorter people but 3cm seems exaggerated. I am about your height and do not notice such a decrease.

the taller you are the more you shrink btw

• +1
Reactions: szolliontaraelis and brucel
I don't need to claim shit. Proclaiming height is for men who don't heightmog shit. I claim 180cm at 194cm to troll manlets.

• Ugh..
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 19551 and Moggie
I have no doubt that taller people lose a greater amount of height relative to shorter people but 3cm seems exaggerated. I am about your height and do not notice such a decrease.
im 5 6.7 and 5 8 in morning

I don't need to claim shit. Proclaiming height is for men who don't heightmog shit. I claim 180cm at 194cm to troll manlets.

"Oh yeah, I think I'm a little over six foot, never actually measured"

Meanwhile wears 3 inch lifts to be 6'6

• JFL
Reactions: Constantin Denis, szolliontaraelis and Moggie

I unironically wear heeled shoes/boots with lifts cause i always see guys wearing airmaxes or other massive ass sneakers. gotta keep up with the competition

Nah son, 194cm is like 6'4.5 and I wear big boots so I'm like 6'7.
Goodfellas GIF

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
Yea I’m 192 in the morning 190.5 before bed

Who cares, everyone frauds hight anyway and at this point (185+) almost no one gets called out. The other day my friend was talking to a girl claiming 190 and I'mma be like "nigga you are full of shit I am barely 191 after 10 hours of sleep and your head ends where my nose begins"

Claiming the morning height would be fair, as amount how much you can shrink during the day varies depending on activity, if you have to work with big weights it's worse than laying on a sofa, obviously.

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940