Clarifying the height halo

Deleted member 15827

Deleted member 15827

Will be back
Height halo has often been looked at as an independent part of smv next to face, frame etc. But what if I say to you that height creates a cognitive dissonant effect on the brain that makes your face look better irl.

So if you're 6 ft your NCT? Suddenly the foids brain thinks it's neutral or not as bad
Your acne? The foid brain think it's scarring from fighting an animal
Your asymmetry? Foid brain thinks it's from fighting in a war
All your failos? Foid brain thinks it makes you look even better because of the imperfection

Brutal pill to swallow for manlets

Think about ugly girls you'd like to bang. More often than not they have amazing body which offsets bad face and when you think of banging them in imagination their face suddenly becomes erotic and even more sexual than HTB faces.And height in males more important than body in females so think about how strong this effect will be

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Lygodactylus, sub5inchcel, Deleted member 17344 and 10 others
@Vermilioncore @Predeterminism thoughts?

@Preston @Moggedbyevery1 @TrestIsBest @5ft1 @CurrycelManlet @sub5inchcel @Podunk @Danish_Retard @WontStopNorwooding @NorwoodMilitant @attarde75 @ifyouwannabemylover @disillusioned @White Swordsman @WhiteGoodman @2d v2

• +1
Reactions: WhiteGoodman
All your failos? Foid brain thinks it makes you look even better because of the imperfection
Cope tbh.

But I do still think height is the no.1 most important and selected trait in the contemporary dating market

• +1
Reactions: 𝐀𝐬𝐬𝐲𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐫, ALP, falling_boy_53 and 5 others
Cope tbh.

But I do still think height is the no.1 most important and selected trait in the contemporary dating market
Good good but I'm still rotting in my house :feelswah: curry mentalcel low dopamine cel 🥲

Height + frame + lean face = huge halo IRL/in motion.

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet, Growth Plate, ShowerMaxxing and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369
Fuck you manlet with face halo>>>>>

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369 and Deleted member 15827
  • +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and Deleted member 15827
a good height and a normal face, will never equal a beautiful face for a medium or small height.

The tall guy with normal face will be seen as "normal tall guy", the good looking guy whatever his height will be "wow".

Btw to get a lead role in a film height is the least of their worries, they look at the face.

Finally, and in my opinion, the face is the basis of your smv, and the height will reduce or increase that smv.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Yashchandra, ShowerMaxxing and Deleted member 15827
a good height and a normal face, will never equal a beautiful face for a medium or small height.

The tall guy with normal face will be seen as "normal tall guy", the good looking guy whatever his height will be "wow".

Btw to get a lead role in a film height is the least of their worries, they look at the face.

Finally, and in my opinion, the face is the basis of your smv, and the height will reduce or increase that smv.
Yea I knew you'd cope that's y tagged u

• JFL
Reactions: galego123 and Deleted member 17829
(many incel tall but no incel chadlet)

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: ALP, ShowerMaxxing and Deleted member 15827
Daily reminder anyone saying face>height doesn’t even have a good face

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: 𝐀𝐬𝐬𝐲𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐫, Deleted member 11758, ALP and 4 others
(many incel tall but no incel chadlet)
Fallacy. Just because taking the extreme combinations produces a different result does not mean the average combination produces the same result. Show me a 4 foot chadlet because if we're really taking the extremes then chadlet has to be 4 foot

• +1
Reactions: ALP
Yes, anything to do with media (music, movies, social media, Tinder) is all about face.

Height + frame is great for the business world, for sports as well.

• +1
Daily reminder anyone saying face>height doesn’t even have a good face
Yea:lul::lul: from the emotional energy they invest in you'd think they'd look like Manlet Gandy. It's mostly because they think face is what handicaps them because if it was height they could not change it and would make them feel powerless

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369 and Looks234
Fallacy. Just because taking the extreme combinations produces a different result does not mean the average combination produces the same result. Show me a 4 foot chadlet because if we're really taking the extremes then chadlet has to be 4 foot
The overwhelming majority of girls will want a man taller than her, but there is a small portion who don't care about the guy's height (like 1-3%), so even a guy who is 160cm tall (I've seen some in couples) will find a girl who doesn't care about his height (rare, I admit), but what girl doesn't care about the face ????????? When you think about someone, when you dream about someone, when you imagine someone (for example your teacher) do you imagine their height or their face?

yes the height is important, but the face is not important, it is essential.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
it is genetically easier to reach 6ft than 6psl, which is why many people here want to defend the height>face thesis (because they are in the majority and don't want to face it).

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Bobbyboy, Deleted member 15827 and Deleted member 16369

this guy is a fucking manlet (165cm) with a 12 year old frame. BUT BECAUSE HE HAS A FACE, ALL THE GIRLS WANT TO SUCK HIM.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 14561, Deleted member 15827 and 1 other person
You're talking past me. If you're taking the extreme show me a 4 foot chadlet not 165 cm. Because you're taking tall people to be incel level ugly and only reducing height a bit for Chad's as an example

this guy is a fucking manlet (165cm) with a 12 year old frame. BUT BECAUSE HE HAS A FACE, ALL THE GIRLS WANT TO SUCK HIM.

Over once they see him irl lol

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and Deleted member 15827
You're talking past me. If you're taking the extreme show me a 4 foot chadlet not 165 cm. Because you're taking tall people to be incel level ugly and only reducing height a bit for Chad's as an example
Are you stupid? 4' = 120cm is dwarfism level, therefore a disease.

A handful of people in a million are dwarfed, but 50% of men are sub5, and 20% (approximately) sub4.

It's not comparable, 120cm = 0.5/10 face

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Yashchandra and Deleted member 15827
Are you stupid? 4' = 120cm is dwarfism level, therefore a disease.

A handful of people in a million are dwarfed, but 50% of men are sub5, and 20% (approximately) sub4.

It's not comparable, 120cm = 0.5/10 face
Ok then show me a chadlet who is 5 ft 4 and isn't statusmaxed who slays. With status even incels slay.

Ok then show me a chadlet who is 5 ft 4 and isn't statusmaxed who slays. With status even incels slay.
5'4 8/10 will kill much more than a 4/10 190cm.

If you think otherwise, fine, I'll stop here, have a good evening.

• +1
5'4 8/10 will kill much more than a 4/10 190cm.

If you think otherwise, fine, I'll stop here, have a good evening.
5'4 is really short. I don't think you understand how 5'4 looks irl. And much more 6 plus 6 foot men than 8 plus 5'4-5'6 men so I don't understand why you take extreme examples

You’re making it seem like height is everything but if you have a bad face and are tall foids will just view you as a more dangerous creep

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11758 and Deleted member 15827
A
You’re making it seem like height is everything but if you have a bad face and are tall foids will just view you as a more dangerous creep
Greed

Why are you always coping

Just accept reality

• JFL
Why are you always coping

Just accept reality

just face reality incel

• JFL

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: the BULL and Deleted member 15827
it is genetically easier to reach 6ft than 6psl, which is why many people here want to defend the height>face thesis (because they are in the majority and don't want to face it).
bro fuck off stop coping.

FACE > HEIGHT, BUT HEIGHT IS HUGE HALO ASSUMING AT LEAST MTN, JESUS CHRIST YOU GUYS ARE RETARDED. ITS REALLY SIMPLE.
FACE IS THE BASE OF YOUR SMV, BUT HEIGHT ALSO HAS A HUGE EFFECT ON YOUR SMV.

• +1
bro fuck off stop coping.

FACE > HEIGHT, BUT HEIGHT IS HUGE HALO ASSUMING AT LEAST MTN, JESUS CHRIST YOU GUYS ARE RETARDED. ITS REALLY SIMPLE.
FACE IS THE BASE OF YOUR SMV, BUT HEIGHT ALSO HAS A HUGE EFFECT ON YOUR SMV.
i agree

• +1
Height halo has often been looked at as an independent part of smv next to face, frame etc. But what if I say to you that height creates a cognitive dissonant effect on the brain that makes your face look better irl.

So if you're 6 ft your NCT? Suddenly the foids brain thinks it's neutral or not as bad

Brutal pill to swallow for manlets

Think about ugly girls you'd like to bang. More often than not they have amazing body which offsets bad face and when you think of banging them in imagination their face suddenly becomes erotic and even more sexual than HTB faces.And height in males more important than body in females so think about how strong this effect will be
Yes it is over for us manlets :soy:

• So Sad
The overwhelming majority of girls will want a man taller than her, but there is a small portion who don't care about the guy's height (like 1-3%), so even a guy who is 160cm tall (I've seen some in couples) will find a girl who doesn't care about his height (rare, I admit), but what girl doesn't care about the face ????????? When you think about someone, when you dream about someone, when you imagine someone (for example your teacher) do you imagine their height or their face?

yes the height is important, but the face is not important, it is essential.
lifefuel for my 5'3 height

• JFL