Class 3 maloclusion? Should i get my lower jaw removed back by an expensive dangerous ass surgery at 18?

Weter

Weter

Silver

Or should i ask them to get a lefort or something?

Not really sure saving up a ton of money just for my lower jaw to be moved backwards is going to help my PSL and improve quality of life

• JFL
Reactions: mvp2v1
Solution
BlackpillRemedy
So if maxilla is receessed you would suggest doing lefort to put it forward instead of putting lower jaw back?
Doctors told me that my upper jaw grew normall and its only the lower jaw which grew too much, its not the result of underdeveloped upper
Send me a ceph (side profile x ray) and I will tell you if they're telling you the truth or not, I know how to measure it very precisely.

Sometimes it's indeed caused by the jaw growing too much in isolation, but I think that's very rare.

Also like my comments and mark them as a solution if u can, I'm trynna farm reputation :geek:
Dude its basically the result of mewing, its overgrown lower jaw bone, literally look at the picture i added
Its not the result of mewing 💀💀💀💀💀💀

That's a meme. If anything it would be the result of not mewing because mewing is supposed to promote maxilla growth directly, and most class 3-cels have a recessed maxilla :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:.

Class 3 is practically only caused by genetics:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:.

• +1
Reactions: depressionmaxxing and Weter

That's a meme. If anything it would be the result of not mewing because mewing is supposed to promote maxilla growth directly, and most class 3-cels have a recessed maxilla :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:.

Class 3 is practically only caused by genetics:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:.
Trust me I know, i have horrible genes, im suffering every day because of it, i attempted suicide because of how bad it is

But are you sure that this is only the result of genetics?

So if maxilla is receessed you would suggest doing lefort to put it forward instead of putting lower jaw back?
Doctors told me that my upper jaw grew normall and its only the lower jaw which grew too much, its not the result of underdeveloped upper

Trust me I know, i have horrible genes, im suffering every day because of it, i attempted suicide because of how bad it is
just get surgery, man, it's a no brainer.

Have u seen the results online? like there's nothing to argue about, its obvious you should do it.

Watch how I made some other class 3-cel ( @subhumanchad ) ascend with a morph:

IMG 2229

How can you say no to this giga ascension?

But are you sure that this is only the result of genetics?
Yeah, pretty much, in some instances it might be due to severe trauma to the maxilla stunting growth or something, but for all I know genetics are the main if not the only cause

• +1
Reactions: Weter
just get surgery, man, it's a no brainer.

Have u seen the results online? like there's nothing to argue about, its obvious you should do it.

Watch how I made some other class 3-cel ( @subhumanchad ) ascend with a morph:

View attachment 2875934
How can you say no to this giga ascension?

Yeah, pretty much, in some instances it might be due to severe trauma to the maxilla stunting growth or something, but for all I know genetics are the main if not the only cause
omg fr, amazing, i think i should get surgery, but in my area it costs 20k euro and goverment is unable to compensate anything,
Do you know any geomaxxes where i can at least get a sale from goverment?

• +1
Reactions: BlackpillRemedy
Send me a ceph (side profile x ray) and I will tell you if they're telling you the truth or not, I know how to measure it very precisely.

Sometimes it's indeed caused by the jaw growing too much in isolation, but I think that's very rare.

Also like my comments and mark them as a solution if u can, I'm trynna farm reputation :geek:

• +1
Reactions: bigchibber and Weter
Solution

Alr i will pm you as soon as i find those x-rays, i did a lot of them

• Love it

Thanks

• Love it