Class reunion this summer

klip11

klip11

Narcy pirate Guardian of squirtle
My 15 year HS reunion this summer. I was still 17 when I graduated. My HS was 100 percent negro, so no snowbunnies will be at my reunion. Most of the Shaniquas have gotten fat if their recent social media pics are accurate. The only one I would still want to smash is this one girl that is black Hispanic mix, she's a fitness trainer so she's not fat. But she lives in Florida now, so I don't know if she'll come back to Detroit for the reunion. If she does, I'm going to cold approach her.

• JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine, LordSergiXX63, sub5c3l and 1 other person
@Trilogy I'm taking you with me.

My 15 year HS reunion this summer. I was still 17 when I graduated. My HS was 100 percent negro, so no snowbunnies will be at my reunion. Most of the Shaniquas have gotten fat if their recent social media pics are accurate. The only one I would still want to smash is this one girl that is black Hispanic mix, she's a fitness trainer so she's not fat. But she lives in Florida now, so I don't know if she'll come back to Detroit for the reunion. If she does, I'm going to cold approach her.
Over if you grew up in crime ridden Detroit

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Manletmachine and klip11
How do you guys even get invited to that stuff? jfl
They had a group on Facebook and I joined it. My grandmother had her 60 year HS reunion in 2015. I don't know if they will have a 70 year reunion in 2025. But most of her classmates are dead. She'll be 89 years old when her 70 year reunion gets here.

• +1
Reactions: LordSergiXX63
  • +1
Reactions: LordSergiXX63 and Manletmachine