Class stacy blackpilled the whole class

ilyess

ilyess

محرقة اليهود لم تحدث
A philosophy session and the teacher went talking about ego and the relation between our perspective on our selves and how it plays a role in our mental health and took an example of beauty basic shit like if wake up in the morning and looked at the mirror and found yourself beautiful you'd be happy the opposite if you ugly classmates got blackpilled so she told them being beautiful isn't the only thing that can make you happy or loveable and people can be beautiful but still sad here the class stacy said it's not true being beautiful is enough for anyone teacher said ok but even if you love yourself people won't love you and asked the class what if a handsome young man walked in he got every beautiful feature .. But his personality is shit would you like him everyone went hur dur nah miss personality is more important then the stacy went again yes i like handsome men, fucking over tbh looks are everything.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: johncruz12345, Deleted member 6403, WastedYouth and 21 others
Looks are a big part of what people perceive you as. Nobody likes a ugly asshole, but if chad acts like a asshole, he's seen as a jokester.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10172, Deleted member 6403, mogstar and 18 others
Face is personality

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6403, Deleted member 12611, mogstar and 7 others
Just the way you like stacy just because she's pretty and has a nice body stacy also likes chad because he's handsome and fit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4804, Favela_cake, 5'8manlet and 5 others
Pic of the stacy?

shes honest. i like her

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA
What a shit thread, eat shit and die

• +1
Reactions: mogstar
A philosophy session and the teacher went talking about ego and the relation between our perspective on our selves and how it plays a role in our mental health and took an example of beauty basic shit like if wake up in the morning and looked at the mirror and found yourself beautiful you'd be happy the opposite if you ugly classmates got blackpilled so she told them being beautiful isn't the only thing that can make you happy or loveable and people can be beautiful but still sad here the class stacy said it's not true being beautiful is enough for anyone teacher said ok but even if you love yourself people won't love you and asked the class what if a handsome young man walked in he got every beautiful feature .. But his personality is shit would you like him everyone went hur dur nah miss personality is more important then the stacy went again yes i like handsome men, fucking over tbh looks are everything.
In these moments you better hush your mouth and don't speak a word about it. Stacy can pull it off, you however...

• JFL
Reactions: mogstar
In algeria ?

personality is genetic, face is genetic

i theorize that the face and personality genetics are linked
dark traid facial traits somewhat validate this

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403 and GetShrekt
My man has never heard of a period or a paragraph

• +1
Reactions: ManzareK, TheEndHasNoEnd, Deleted member 11581 and 1 other person
wow

• JFL
Reactions: Favela_cake
personality is genetic, face is genetic

i theorize that the face and personality genetics are linked
dark traid facial traits somewhat validate this
This isn't new. It's called physiognomy.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403 and GetShrekt
bro no big words or else i wont understand

من وين انت