Classic example of what men think women want being off the mark

6ft4

6ft4

Juggernaut Genes Possessor

The video premise is that men think that a guy who's accomplished but genetically subpar should be a great catch but women don't choose him
While a guy who is Tall but is unaccomplished gets girls with ease which men see as injustice

While the reality is that being tall barely factors into foid selection and there are genetically subpar guys who are unaccomplished who are just as likely to be slaying girls for no real discernible reason as an unaccomplished tall guy is to be slaying girls.

I'm seeing more and more evidence to support the idea that subhumans are the biggest slayers, not tall or accomplished guys

Believe it or not one of the biggest slayers I've ever met is an ugly 5'6" Chinese guy living in USA, which speaks volumes as the toughest dating environment in the world, especially for an Asian guy. For the longest time I could never figure out how such genetic trash was able to defy all expectations and creampie 5 different college-aged white girls off Tinder in 1 month. He is the loudest person in the room. He never takes no for an answer. All he does is brag about his crimes, new ideas for scamming, how much money he has, and tries to get a girl high/drunk while asking nothing but sexual questions.

The point is that there was a hyper NT subhuman in the group, the guy always talked about the money he had and pretended to be the boss of a random company, He is really ugly, big ass nose ,reccesed in everything, bulging eyes, megamind type of head, he beardfeauded

The girl who was in the group let this guy fuck and dump her in a bar club (probably the first girl to be fucked in that small bar)

This guy created a false status sustained by lies and worked for slaying this bitch, this was in a short stage of time (about 2 weeks maximum )

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Clavicular, notsocommonthumb, TheLastLaugh and 4 others
Good thread, DNRD

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: manletmachinestream, ihearvoices and Latinolooksmaxxer
Read every word

• So Sad
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer
Yeah. Rehab room talks about this. “You need to stop thinking like a man”. Just because you respect a cancer researcher, a comedian or a humanitarian worker, does not mean women should or will. It’s all about genetics at the end of the day and Chad will come to collect what’s he’s owed

problem most men have is that we over-estimate female intelligence, sentience, rationality.

Women are stupid asf and fall for the simplest tricks. Treat them like toddlers and you will slay.

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts, bakpaokukus, 6ft4 and 3 others
Women are stupid asf and fall for the simplest tricks. Treat them like toddlers and you will slay.
Especially if they are only 18 or in their early 20s

The problem is having the context and circumstance that gives you a chance to interact with smt like that in the medium to long term, before someone else gets to them

• +1
Reactions: Whatever, MoggerGaston and ihearvoices
problem most men have is that we over-estimate female intelligence, sentience, rationality.

Brandbird

• JFL
Reactions: MoggerGaston
Women can get good jobs now so betabuxxing is obsolete

• +1
Reactions: Yliaster, MoggerGaston and autistic_tendencies

Yeah enough of this 6th sense bullshit
Women get into toxic and abusive relationships all the time

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Xangsane, MoggerGaston, ihearvoices and 1 other person
Especially if they are only 18 or in their early 20s

The problem is having the context and circumstance that gives you a chance to interact with smt like that in the medium to long term, before someone else gets to them
Pursuing a STEM degree was a mistake since 98% of smart people are male. My surroundings were void of women.

But it made sense for me to pick it at that time since i was LTN and didnt stand a chance with women back then

• +1
Reactions: ihearvoices and Pikabro

Are you speaking from experience?
Hard to believe Dutch gals are easy to manipulate

• +1
Have you heard of this youtuber calles Isabel Imagination ASMR?

Shes Dutch…does she represent the avg dutchie?
Havent heard of her, will check later

• +1
Reactions: Brus Wane

i was just thinking earlier today that they are like cats. you have to dangle shiny things in front of their faces.

• +1
yeah but both of those examples pretended to be rich, the girls fucked for the status they thought the guys had. no healthy ltr can be made from her being there for status.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back