Classic looksmaxxing retard move: Belt Face pulling

2d v2

2d v2

Kraken
I'll tell you a quick story about how I fucked my face up five years ago. I took a fucking belt, bit down on the shit, and started yanking it away from my face with my arms.

It didn't feel very good so I lifted up my legs and but the ends around my feet. I started pulling hard as possible and I felt a pop. I looked in the mirror and My face appeared forward as fuck, I was ecstatic. I finally found how to ascend HARD.

I tried this for a week then took a break. Within TWO FUCKING DAYS IT ALL COLLAPSED AND REVERTED. IT WAS WORSE THEN BEFORE AND I LITERALLY LOOKED LIKE MY FACE HAD SHRUNK

DON'T PULL YOUR MAXILLA. JUST GET A FUCKING EXPANDER OR MSE.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: subanimal, Deleted member 15854, Deleted member 4946 and 13 others
What's your opinion about face pulling with fingers?

• +1
Reactions: ungewist
Why did your face “collapse”?

• +1
Reactions: ungewist and ChristianChad
This nigga is the hardest larper on this entire forum :lul:

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: ungewist, Mewton, AscendingHero and 1 other person
This nigga is the hardest larper on this entire forum :lul:
I'm not a larper Ive pmed certain people who are trustworthy small sections of my face with very obvious mms of bone grown by smashing with a hammer. I would never show my full face ot even my face with blurred eyes and mouth because I don't see the point on getting myself clowned on.

Even GL people here get clowned on so no fucking way, when I can be found on instagram with stuff relating to blackpill and my entire post history of injecting IGF 1 into my jaw muscles and bone smashing will be revealed for all to laugh and make fun of. FUck you buddy.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Baldingman1998
Why did your face “collapse”?
because i ripped my fucking maxilla forward by biting a belt and pulling it away with my legs.
What's your opinion about face pulling with fingers?
i dont reccomend it because any palatal movement forward or widening of the palate will shorten your face. Its only useful if you have a horse face.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 17829, AscendingHero, thereallegend and 1 other person
because i ripped my fucking maxilla forward by biting a belt and pulling it away with my legs.
How did it collapse? What did you feel? Did you feel anything? When did it collapse? Did you immediately notice when it collapsed? Did anyone around you notice anything different?

• +1
Reactions: Kingcel32
I'm not a larper Ive pmed certain people who are trustworthy small sections of my face with very obvious mms of bone grown by smashing with a hammer. I would never show my full face ot even my face with blurred eyes and mouth because I don't see the point on getting myself clowned on.

Even GL people here get clowned on so no fucking way, when I can be found on instagram with stuff relating to blackpill and my entire post history of injecting IGF 1 into my jaw muscles and bone smashing will be revealed for all to laugh and make fun of. FUck you buddy.
Did bone smashing grow your brow ridge, zygos, chin, and mandible? Do you think you look better now?? What about symmetry?

• +1
Reactions: 2d v2
Did bone smashing grow your brow ridge, zygos, chin, and mandible? Do you think you look better now?? What about symmetry?
I bonesmash by brow ridge and it has grown,i also bonesmash my chin and it's bigger.

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998

Who have you pmd

How did it collapse? What did you feel? Did you feel anything? When did it collapse? Did you immediately notice when it collapsed? Did anyone around you notice anything different?
I looked in the mirror and the forward growth was gone, it almost looked like I weakened it, stopped pulling, so it just fucking all went back to normal but worse. The weird thing is that I could definitely see forward movement.

Don't do it, it brings your maxilla forward causing your teeth to stick forward against the gums.

i dont reccomend it because any palatal movement forward or widening of the palate will shorten your face. Its only useful if you have a horse face.
This is absolutely wrong.

Expansion of the palate makes your face wider.

There's nothing wrong with forward movement too.

it shortens your face vertically
Most westerners have an extremely narrow face and wimpy skull due to not mewing, mouth breathing and braces.

There's no reason not to face pull.

• +1
Reactions: alriodai
Most westerners have an extremely narrow face and wimpy skull due to not mewing, mouth breathing and braces.

There's no reason not to face pull.
other then fucking up your teeth and palate

lifefuel for a 0.95 midface like me, can't wait to mse+n2 maxx

• Hmm...
Reactions: 2d v2
lifefuel for a 0.95 midface like me, can't wait to mse+n2 maxx
yea but dont belt pull. it was the most retarded shit ive ever done in my life, i probably could have destroyed my spinal cord muscles.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
yea but dont belt pull. it was the most retarded shit ive ever done in my life, i probably could have destroyed my spinal cord muscles.
it's an obvious meme lol, caging at that idea in the 1st place.

mewing mogs that shit even lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21723