Anti-vegan
Thoughts

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: TUSSELEIF, 5'7 zoomer, Kayne1 and 3 others
Bump

• Love it
Reactions: goodgamebro
you think alan delon or any other masculine chad listens to thug rap nigga singing bout his fat nigger baby mama?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Humanoid, SoundnVision, ibIamechico and 1 other person
you think alan delon or any other masculine chad listens to thug rap nigga singing bout his fat nigger baby mama?
It aint even about being masculine or shitt this is just so damn good. I feel like people need to be made aware. I remember so many of these tunes from tom and jerry. People have forgotten the essence of true art

Yeah true.

• +1
Reactions: MoggsWithBoness
It aint even about being masculine or shitt this is just so damn good. I feel like people need to be made aware. I remember so many of these tunes from tom and jerry. People have forgotten the essence of true art
True art when violin
Just kidding classical music is good

• +1
Subchad trait to care about music, Chad listens to whatever and girls still flock to him

I went from metal to classical music as a teen. The Beethoven violin concerto was my favorite classical piece for years, and my fave violinist was Heifetz.

Also like Paganini, performed by Heifetz. Doesn't get any better than this:

• +1
Reactions: twojei and MoggsWithBoness
idk much classical music but i like this one ever since i heard that chud mass shooter play it

• +1
Reactions: jisko32
Subchad trait to care about music, Chad listens to whatever and girls still flock to him
Everything isnt about girls u fag do u even have a life outside bitches. Trust me at the end of the day its nothing but just another human being. It stops mattering once u get a few girls tbvh.

• +1
Reactions: Mr_Bombo_mogs and Part-Time Chad

Play this as the final act in my life

• +1
Reactions: jisko32
i've replayed so much classical music on 10 hour repeat cycles it kind of bores me. also film scores, and a lot of rock, pop, and alt music. basically every song made before 2016 or so i've heard on repeat hundreds of times already. i've resorted to hunting down obscure incidental music from old film and tv shows. i am able to identify music inspiration that artists are not even consciously aware of, between a music theme from a movie made in the 1950s and a composition from 1990. i am a musical genius

the only music that is still being made today is by niggers and trannies unfortunately. i'm sure if they let whites create music again, there'll be some good ones

Classical music is the best genre of music,

• +1
i've replayed so much classical music on 10 hour repeat cycles it kind of bores me. also film scores, and a lot of rock, pop, and alt music. basically every song made before 2016 or so i've heard on repeat hundreds of times already. i've resorted to hunting down obscure incidental music from old film and tv shows. i am able to identify music inspiration that artists are not even consciously aware of, between a music theme from a movie made in the 1950s and a composition from 1990. i am a musical genius

the only music that is still being made today is by niggers and trannies unfortunately. i'm sure if they let whites create music again, there'll be some good ones
classical music is endless u cannot possibly listen tto all pieces even once let alone hundreds of times

• +1
Reactions: ibIamechico and PresidentBusiness
Modern music is full of shit, the chance of you finding music that is good now is 1 in 1 million sadly

• +1
Everything isnt about girls u fag do u even have a life outside bitches. Trust me at the end of the day its nothing but just another human being. It stops mattering once u get a few girls tbvh.
Yeah, after a few of them, foids become like the 6th plate that you swallow at an all-you-can-eat buffet, when you feel sick and can barely stand the food.

• +1
Yeah, after a few of them, foids become like the 6th plate that you swallow at an all-you-can-eat buffet, when you feel sick and can barely stand the food.
Insanely good analogy

• +1
Reactions: Part-Time Chad
Ive started to experience repulsion from (or to whatever not a native speaker), all foids except my mother ofc. i feel like theyre too fkiin fake and the reality that lies beneath all that sugar is very very bad and dark. They show off as being innocent little angels when most foids are sex hungry. They just want sex from someone who passes their respective threshold, as I have discussed in the exponential smv theory and bar of entry. As u start interacting with them u realise how filthy their innocent manhwas and romance novels truly are, and how down bad disgusting stuff some of them fantasize abt. I have seen girls fantasizing about ripping apart her crushes cock and using it as a dildo man its truly fucking ironic how they blame all of us. And IM NOT EXAGGERATING. Honestly female friendships are just as bad as male ones, unlike what rehab says. I mean groups of girls can force certain members of their group to literal fkin suicide. Men are very transparent, we have some thoughts we are gonna express it publically, now dont cope with crying cuz MAN SO MANY WOMEN TAKE ADVANTAGE OF UR AND MY EMPATHY HOLY FUCKING FUCK. Just trust me most women are actually 2 faced fuck it 10 fucking faced, and the same is true with us men. Mostt men youll meet outside will try to rip you apart to get one or more of these 2 things. PUSSY or/and STATUS. I dont include money here cuz it leads to either of tthese, mostly status. Human end goal is survive and reproduce. Male goal is fuck as many impregnable women as possible female goal is fuck the best of the best and raise his kid in the best way possible. I view this as a funnel, a great filter that u need to pass to get to her pussy. i deviated a bit too far from the topic, so basically what Im trynna say is women arent no superhuman amazing angels on earth, theyre like u and have just as much or possibly way more dark dirty and disgusting thoughts than all of the forum members COMBINED. So be aware mah negro

• +1
Reactions: Mr_Bombo_mogs and Part-Time Chad

classic

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: n0rthface and MoggsWithBoness
Listened to it today:

• +1
"Underrated" by the crowd who can't fathom any kind of artistic or philosophical depth. Everyone knows it's either too complex for them to comprehend or that it's amazing. It's classical music in the same way it's classical literature. It's the best of the best of the human soul put in to art collected over millennia.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: MoggsWithBoness and n0rthface

such a hearbreaking song but classical music music is better than this

dnr

drank drank drank drank drank drank drank drank drank

• +1
Reactions: fuse
Ive started to experience repulsion from (or to whatever not a native speaker), all foids except my mother ofc. i feel like theyre too fkiin fake and the reality that lies beneath all that sugar is very very bad and dark. They show off as being innocent little angels when most foids are sex hungry. They just want sex from someone who passes their respective threshold, as I have discussed in the exponential smv theory and bar of entry. As u start interacting with them u realise how filthy their innocent manhwas and romance novels truly are, and how down bad disgusting stuff some of them fantasize abt. I have seen girls fantasizing about ripping apart her crushes cock and using it as a dildo man its truly fucking ironic how they blame all of us. And IM NOT EXAGGERATING. Honestly female friendships are just as bad as male ones, unlike what rehab says. I mean groups of girls can force certain members of their group to literal fkin suicide. Men are very transparent, we have some thoughts we are gonna express it publically, now dont cope with crying cuz MAN SO MANY WOMEN TAKE ADVANTAGE OF UR AND MY EMPATHY HOLY FUCKING FUCK. Just trust me most women are actually 2 faced fuck it 10 fucking faced, and the same is true with us men. Mostt men youll meet outside will try to rip you apart to get one or more of these 2 things. PUSSY or/and STATUS. I dont include money here cuz it leads to either of tthese, mostly status. Human end goal is survive and reproduce. Male goal is fuck as many impregnable women as possible female goal is fuck the best of the best and raise his kid in the best way possible. I view this as a funnel, a great filter that u need to pass to get to her pussy. i deviated a bit too far from the topic, so basically what Im trynna say is women arent no superhuman amazing angels on earth, theyre like u and have just as much or possibly way more dark dirty and disgusting thoughts than all of the forum members COMBINED. So be aware mah negro
High iq hit the climax of Caprice reading this

• +1