Classy haircutcells get in here (old money maxxing)

D

Deleted member 30037

Scholar
This is the optimal classy haircut. If you want to classmax then you need this to look expensive + old money. Also MUST be clean shaven. Stubble and beards look low class and trashy. Do this plus fashion max and you’ll attract high class foids

IMG 5796

IMG 5795
IMG 5797
IMG 5798

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss, 6foot3Mediterranean, LooksOrDeath and 6 others
True

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30037
  • +1
@Xangsane do you agree wtf this one btw?

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
You don't look like them

I do, maybe you guys don’t
Doesn't look as good with black hair, and i'm ethnic living in scandinavia. I think this would look a bit tryhard.

• +1
Doesn't look as good with black hair, and i'm ethnic living in scandinavia. I think this would look a bit tryhard.
Tbf yeah you're right. For white men only.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 55252
Tbf yeah you're right. For white men only.
What do you recommend for me? I am persian, decent height and face, and light olive skin. I need something that looks high class but not too tryhard, and if I have a fade then the other scandinavians will think I'm a criminal thug. They are very judgemental.

My head shape is something inbetween triangle and diamond.

• +1
Reactions: appealmaxed
Only works if you come from an upper class background. If you’re working an average job in the projects you’ll just look like a try hard.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, Deleted member 30037 and try2beme
Only works if ur rich and white or classy and white

• +1
What do you recommend for me? I am persian, decent height and face, and light olive skin. I need something that looks high class but not too tryhard, and if I have a fade then the other scandinavians will think I'm a criminal thug. They are very judgemental.

My head shape is something inbetween triangle and diamond.
The same premise applies. Classy haircuts always leave some length on the back and sides without bring long. Medium top works best for versitile styling. Don’t get a fade and make sure it’s regularly kept up, maybe once every 2 weeks get a trim.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 55252
Only works if you come from an upper class background. If you’re working an average job in the projects you’ll just look like a try hard.
Also depends on your accent if in the UK.

Only works with a cute compact midface and general face

• +1
bingo

• +1
need a classy cut that covers the forehead

95% looks matter in this case

• +1
if i ask for 1 finger long scissor cut (horizontally) on the sides and long top should be enough to achieve this?
The only way I can ever get what I want is if I print photos and show it to them. Explaining it verbally always goes wrong.

• Hmm...
Reactions: banevmn
what hair gel do you reccomend to keep that slick compact look sorta like when you hope out the shower and can style ur hair easily when its wet

i currently have delon's side part, but with the back and sides a bit longer

I wanna grow it out to about this length tbh. Ik it's not as neat or 'high class' but idgaf i just really like having a lot of hair. Plus you can always wear it more structured with like pomade and shit for special occasions.

Last edited:
  • Love it
what hair gel do you reccomend to keep that slick compact look sorta like when you hope out the shower and can style ur hair easily when its wet
medium hold pomade or clay

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover and Deleted member 30037
  • +1
Reactions: tombradylover and DelonLover1999
thanks for actual good advice (y)
Another tip if you want volume in your hair is to bend over while blow drying so gravity is pulling your hair towards the floor.

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover
Another tip if you want volume in your hair is to bend over while blow drying so gravity is pulling your hair towards the floor.
thank u for the advice. Much appreciated i bookmarked

• +1