Clavicle length

Jawrwin

Jawrwin

Iron
Joined
Sep 29, 2026
Posts
77
Reputation
39
This is me newly 15 hopping on GH soon (not much focussed on facial structure, mainly frame) this was taken a bit more than a month ago when I was still 14 I put on more size by carbing up and shi (yes it actually makes a big difference) I've been bulking for about a year now. what's yalls HGH dosage lookin like and what do you recommend and thoughts on how things are lookin like? and yeah dw ik it's not much and I do know my place as a grey
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot_20261001_144529_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20261001_144529_Gallery.jpg
    591.1 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20261001_144601_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20261001_144601_Gallery.jpg
    548.4 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Pskne
This is me newly 15 hopping on GH soon (not much focussed on facial structure, mainly frame) this was taken a bit more than a month ago when I was still 14 I put on more size by carbing up and shi (yes it actually makes a big difference) I've been bulking for about a year now. what's yalls HGH dosage lookin like and what do you recommend and thoughts on how things are lookin like? and yeah dw ik it's not much and I do know my place as a grey
bro clavicular islike6ft2 wtf are you saying jfl grey
 
This is me newly 15 hopping on GH soon (not much focussed on facial structure, mainly frame) this was taken a bit more than a month ago when I was still 14 I put on more size by carbing up and shi (yes it actually makes a big difference) I've been bulking for about a year now. what's yalls HGH dosage lookin like and what do you recommend and thoughts on how things are lookin like? and yeah dw ik it's not much and I do know my place as a grey
Chad tier claves ngas be tryna compliment farm nga kill urself
 
  • +1
Reactions: charrob, levisko and Jawrwin
u still natural? what are u doing?
 
yeah just been working out consistently and lean bulking should I hop on?
ur physique is already in a lot of potential bro
 
  • +1
Reactions: Jawrwin
yeah just been working out consistently and lean bulking should I hop on?
How tf would u get a physique like this being natty do u like dietmaxx at fullest
 
How tf would u get a physique like this being natty do u like dietmaxx at fullest
not really I just eat alot of carbs and protein and whatever I can I guess and get in all my essential nutrients
 
not really I just eat alot of carbs and protein and whatever I can I guess and get in all my essential nutrients
Your shoulder are insane dawg mirin
 
  • +1
Reactions: Jawrwin

Similar threads

foidh4ter67
Replies
6
Views
41
DPtheCHUD
DPtheCHUD
Terry Mcginnis
Replies
2
Views
57
𝗘𝗫𝗛𝗜𝗕𝗜𝗧《𝟭》
𝗘𝗫𝗛𝗜𝗕𝗜𝗧《𝟭》
UnknownDuck77
Replies
3
Views
57
erstklassig
erstklassig
brutalcow62
Replies
11
Views
73
Waffenss0101
Waffenss0101
hntedmound
Replies
1
Views
102
CurrentYanti
CurrentYanti

Users who are viewing this thread

  • DPtheCHUD
  • Jawrwin
Back
Top