Clavicle lengthening surgery is bullshit :(

Foreverbrad

Foreverbrad

Eat Clen Tren Hard
All that this will do is rotate your scapula backwards unless you somehow had your scapula cut and lengthened as well.

Over for my dreams of 25 inch bideltoid and proportional leg lengthening? Or can we cut the scapula too at the narrow bit before the acromion process? Even then you might just end up with weird shaped shoulders, it's not actually widening your frame...

Grays326.JPEG

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel, Growth Plate and Deleted member 3828
become an eunuch surgery when:eek:

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: thecel, Growth Plate and Anchor_Ship
All that this will do is rotate your scapula backwards unless you somehow had your scapula cut and lengthened as well.

Over for my dreams of 25 inch bideltoid and proportional leg lengthening? Or can we cut the scapula too at the narrow bit before the acromion process? Even then you might just end up with weird shaped shoulders, it's not actually widening your frame...

Grays326.JPEG
why dont you ask to eppley?

also i will hop on bmp7 for clavicles later. less effective but cheaper.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: thecel and FreakkForLife
Shoulders are high on androgen receptor density, unlike calves, that hypertrophy after LL only having shit genetics. If you juice or have high T and work out, shoulders grow, even if you have shit genetics.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, germanlooks, ItsOverCel and 1 other person
why dont you ask to eppley?

also i will hop on bmp7 for clavicles later. less effective but cheaper.

It's stage 3 of my surgery planning, I didn't even start stage 1 yet.
I shall check this BMP7.

Shoulders are high on androgen receptor density, unlike calves, that hypertrophy after LL only having shit genetics. If you juice or have high T and work out, shoulders grow, even if you have shit genetics.
the bone itself doesnt grow tho you will just turn into a bloated roided gymcel

• +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, Danish_Retard and Growth Plate
the bone itself doesnt grow tho you will just turn into a bloated roided gymcel

Basically this, I am already a roided gymcel with 21 inch bidelt and literally the real version of the "gymmaxed incel" meme.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Growth Plate and Deleted member 2729
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: closedplatecel, Growth Plate and Deleted member 2729
how old was he in that pic
Old enough to be done growing.

Edit: Why you laugh @Growth Plate? I was toothpick finishing puberty and now I have 1.65 shoulder to waist ratio + Idk how old @Foreverbrad is

Last edited:
lazy cunt just train your back and delts, even with shit frame you will mog most of the males if you put enough meat on these muscle groups

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Constantin Denis, Kmscurry and Growth Plate
lazy cunt just train your back and delts, even with shit frame you will mog most of the males if you put enough meat on these muscle groups

Already did. Most is great but I've learned from bitter experience that the chad of yesteryear is the incel of today.

Look at my narrow frame with sloped clavicles this is only after 1 year of gymmaxing I had been emphasizing delts and back and had got wider than average significantly

• +1
Reactions: Tobias Fünke, closedplatecel and fuckedupmanlet
Not even close. You can fraud shoulder width whether you like it or not

I would definitely like not to have my scapulas and clavicles cut through but I am considering all options.

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
I would still think you have above average biacromial.
I am a framecel with sloped clavicles lmao just imagine how I would look like without my delts

• JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate
wow wow brother. i thought you was just an average org larper. keep it up.

what does your doctor think about that?

DONT do this surgery, I repeat DONT do it. It's literally useless. I know a guy who did it recently with Eppley and it was for nothing. I dont see any difference.

• JFL
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet and Growth Plate
Rate my frame/gymmaxx potential bro

wow wow brother. i thought you was just an average org larper. keep it up.

what does your doctor think about that?

I'm still at the orthodontists telling me I don't need a bimax stage tbh.

DONT do this surgery, I repeat DONT do it. It's literally useless. I know a guy who did it recently with Eppley and it was for nothing. I dont see any difference.

I mean obviously eppley will be biased but he's saying that a shoulder width increase will result

Anatomically I'm not seeing how it can occur though since the acromion is part of the scapula

is that shit legit?
some redditors say it is. i saw it on some certain steroid websites, asked further and they said they have patients that grow 1.8 inch height with 2 cycle of bmp(1.8 inch is outlier tbh) , he also said there are customers who used it for clavicles and still made gains.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8869
some redditors say it is. i saw it on some certain steroid websites, asked further and they said they have patients that grow 1.8 inch height with 2 cycle of bmp(1.8 inch is outlier tbh) , he also said there are customers who used it for clavicles and still made gains.
nice bro will look forward to it

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and Tallooksmaxxer

These rabbits didn't experience bone growth (which was considered a negative outcome in this study)...

These rabbits didn't experience bone growth (which was considered a negative outcome in this study)...
as i understand the cartilage was weakened therefore it might cause to increase of bideltoid length through loosening of tissue.

Also the vendor i contacted uses the bmp7 as a brand name for several peptides combined. bmp7, bmp5, gdf5, tgf beta3, natural relaxin.

and the vendor is really known. i dont think he would lie. if i was mutt or eurofag i would try, its just €900

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
I shall check this BMP7.
Look into steeve reeves shoulder frame widening exercises,if u are under 25 ,it can work.
@deadlock has a thread on it

And look into ribcage expansion exercises.

W
as i understand the cartilage was weakened therefore it might cause to increase of bideltoid length through loosening of tissue.

Also the vendor i contacted uses the bmp7 as a brand name for several peptides combined. bmp7, bmp5, gdf5, tgf beta3, natural relaxin.

and the vendor is really known. i dont think he would lie. if i was mutt or eurofag i would try, its just €900
Can u give the name/link of the vendor?

Look into steeve reeves shoulder frame widening exercises,if u are under 25 ,it can work.
@deadlock has a thread on it

And look into ribcage expansion exercises.
About to turn 29 :feelswhy:

nice bro will look forward to it
never mind. vendor is a scammer with a lot of paid shills

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8869
never mind. vendor is a scammer with a lot of paid shills
alright i figured that out when i clicked the link, i will hop on hgh never the less and test it

• +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer

Grays326.JPEG
bro backward scalpula is halo wtf are you talking about jfl

View attachment 1702386View attachment 1702387Look at my narrow frame with sloped clavicles this is only after 1 year of gymmaxing I had been emphasizing delts and back and had got wider than average significantly
You look retarded trying to fraud your frame by showing your lats. You didn't get any wider you fool you just got more muscular and bigger in overall but your ratios are the SAME.
Show one single pic where you are not frauding with your lats with normal slouched arms.