What’s my physique potential?

germanlooks

germanlooks

6‘3 manlet
Need some motivation to gymmaxx
How is my potential to naturally reach the physique on the left pic?
My frame and insertions aren’t obv as good but could I still achieve a similar look?

Currently ausschwitzmaxxed lanklet with pathetic 70kg at 6‘3:forcedsmile:
Bu

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mewton, Xangsane, the BULL and 11 others
My frame and insertions aren’t obv as good but could I still achieve a similar look?

Bu

Add 50 lbs muscle son. You are auschwitzmaxxed with a good frame.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, Deleted member 15338, Lorsss and 8 others
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 7098 and Lygodactylus
Why are Germans so skinny as if they're in Auschwitz? Are the roles reversed these days or am I missing something?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580, Deleted member 6128, Tallooksmaxxer and 14 others

Bu

Yes def, go for that look

• +1
Reactions: germanlooks

Bu

Your body is already appealing to women.

• Hmm...
Your body is already appealing to women.
No it’s not.

It might look somewhat decent on this picture because of my shoulder waist ratio but irl I look like an absolute twink. I weight way too less

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, Deleted member 7098 and Prince88
frail german subject to swarthy med bois like me

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15338 and Lihito
Average frame, will look good gymmaxxed.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, ShowerMaxxing and germanlooks
imho it would look good gymmaxed as wwll. delts are roundish without you even trainng them (i assume)

• +1
med bois like me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16058
My frame and insertions aren’t obv as good
Disagree, they look very similar actually you just don't have the muscle on them. You could very reasonably achieve a physique like the one on the left over the course of a few years or so with proper training and diet

• +1
Good! Good waist, nice protruding clavicles that are a bit wider than average. You could probably look like the photo before ~20kg muscle. You won’t look huge until 100kg.

• +1
Just roid nigger

• JFL
I struggle the most with eating enough. Any tips?
Peanut butter also add olive oil to your meals too for calories. There are some protein bars that are like 400 calories specifically for guys that can't eat enough calories. Chris bumstead posted a video with some in them the other day if you want to look. It's a full day of eating vid

• +1
Reactions: germanlooks and Zylk
Average .me user's physique. But it's muh face and height :lul:

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, Deleted member 16371, ShowerMaxxing and 1 other person
Quite ectomorphic but achievable. Bones are not determining your muscle development, you probably won't look like the guy on the left but I think pretty similar.

Type II white fibers are the ones that determine your muscle development the fastest, some people peak after 3 years of hypertrophy training due to the amount of type 2 white fibers, but if you have a good amount of this you could be up to 6 years to reach your ultimate muscle development.

Another factor to take into account is your height, (6'3 is complicated for muscle development).

• +1
Good base. Maybe work with a coach for faster results.
Don’t forget the guy on the left is probably training since 10 years and has top tier genetics. Might use PED‘s tho but I doubt it, yet we don’t know.
You don’t know your potential until you start to work on it, also you should train your neck and with spamming lateral raises you should get a physique that is mass appealing to women.
Good luck buddy :)

• +1
Could blast MK but it will prob just bloat you up if you don’t know what you are doing, everybody is different there.
Eat a lot of animal fats, start the day with like a crazy amount of eggs cooked in butter, don’t go overboard with the calories. You want to keep your bf levels the same or maybe 1-2% higher After „lean bulking“ no need to get fat.
(200-500 surplus in calories) you need to find the sweet spot with weighting yourself daily.
junge kb mehr auf englisch zu schreiben, wenn du irgendwie Hilfe brauchst schreib dms

• +1

Bu

You already have the frame to look like the right handside image. Just try as best as possible to lean bulk without much fat gain and you would easily look like the right in under a year perhaps.

• +1
Why lift when you have germanlooks?

yea you can have a nice aesthetic physique start gym celling asap

Bu

Attachments

• 20220517_185640_001.mp4
    8.5 MB
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15338
Wow, great frame. For you I would really focus on gaining weight but, not bad weight but good, meaning lean muscle mass by being in a calorie surplus while consuming more protein than usual throughout the day.

Why are Germans so skinny as if they're in Auschwitz? Are the roles reversed these days or am I missing something?
LOL. It's their way to pay the jews back.

• +1
Reactions: Lygodactylus
what the hell

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, Deleted member 15338 and germanlooks
This explaines a lot of things

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Toth's thot, Lygodactylus and 1 other person
Normal frame. Can prob get close to lefy pic with 5 years of solid lifting

Myfitnesspal 16514906811072
you have a similar base to me. This is me 6 months of training 5-6 days a week on 3500 calories (currently 4000) dirty bulk, although as you can see I've barely gained any fat.i started at 58kg at 5'10. Even at 68kg (current morning weight) people are saying I'm looking good (I have good sw ratio). You can make it bro Im aiming for 73kg for now hopefully by end of year.

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Lygodactylus, Constantin Denis, Deleted member 7098 and 1 other person
View attachment 1687132you have a similar base to me. This is me 6 months of training 5-6 days a week on 3500 calories (currently 4000) dirty bulk, although as you can see I've barely gained any fat.i started at 58kg at 5'10. Even at 68kg (current morning weight) people are saying I'm looking good (I have good sw ratio). You can make it bro Im aiming for 73kg for now hopefully by end of year.
3500 and now 4000 calories a day?!!!

That’s a shit ton. And that you didn’t even gain much fat makes it more impressive.

When I can trust these online calorie calculators I should already be in a caloric surplus at around 3000.
Did you do much cardio or how could you have such an high surplus without getting fat?

Normal frame. Can prob get close to lefy pic with 5 years of solid lifting
If it takes me 5 years just to come close to the left pic I must have dogshit muscle building genes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098
I
3500 and now 4000 calories a day?!!!

That’s a shit ton. And that you didn’t even gain much fat makes it more impressive.

When I can trust these online calorie calculators I should already be in a caloric surplus at around 3000.
Did you do much cardio or how could you have such an high surplus without getting fat?
Work a warehousing job Constantly walking and lifting things plus I'm a drummer. I also naturally have a high metabolism tho

If it takes me 5 years just to come close to the left pic I must have dogshit muscle building genes
From the current state your at minimum 2.5 years to get there best case scenario. 5 in worst case

It takes much longer than you'd think to build something actually impressive especially if u have a skinny start. The physique on the left is better than 99% of people and a lot of dudes workout.

Bu

Damn u are slim af, unironically your biggest failo if u don't have a bad face

• +1
I was 70kg too in my lanklet phase (and we are the same height)

7AC491D1 939A 486C B1DE 0FF3F7A84159
5A2D9562 A7AB 4C0E A4EE F483B5E2BCCE

• +1
Compared to the ideal physique i'd say ur close.
2821947_IMG_20220401_183024.jpg
2821948_IMG_20220401_182836.jpg
2821946_IMG_20220401_183338.jpg

@WontStopNorwooding @gamma

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Kmscurry, Deleted member 2729, Looks234 and 6 others
not bad tbh.

8-12 months and you'd have a body like dellisola, looks like a slightly upgraded version of yours.

View attachment 1687132you have a similar base to me. This is me 6 months of training 5-6 days a week on 3500 calories (currently 4000) dirty bulk, although as you can see I've barely gained any fat.i started at 58kg at 5'10. Even at 68kg (current morning weight) people are saying I'm looking good (I have good sw ratio). You can make it bro Im aiming for 73kg for now hopefully by end of year.
great progress. (y)

Bu

Just do it nigger you literally need to do linear progression and eat more

Stick to macrodense foods (peanut butter, oats, chocolate milk or whole milk, sweet potato, etc) and get your micronutrients from really microdense foods (kiwis, avocados, eggs, etc) and don't eat anything inbetween. Only eat foods on the extreme sides of the spectrum: high calories or high vitamins/minerals.

• +1