Clavicles narrow

shieldzz

shieldzz

if you have narrow clavicles but ur plates are closed you can still make ur clavicles wider. Medial clavicles grow untill 25. If you are starting from 20 for example to go to the gym,and inject HGH you can potentially achieve an aesthethic body

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: shalomnigga, MaestheticMaso and heightmaxxing
copium but gym always helps to improve bideltoid

I thought I had wide clavicles, until I realized the phenomenon in which a smaller-than-average skull can make frame appear wider due to contrast. And now I will forever live in paranoia if my skull is actually small, or maybe I’m born with chad shoulders.

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger, Deleted member 6128, szolliontaraelis and 1 other person
I thought I had wide clavicles, until I realized the phenomenon in which a smaller-than-average skull can make frame appear wider due to contrast. And now I will forever live in paranoia if my skull is actually small, or maybe I’m born with chad shoulders.
alright now u just gave me some paranoia u prick

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger
No clavicles for your klinefelter tier hips.

• JFL
Reactions: odux
if you have narrow clavicles but ur plates are closed you can still make ur clavicles wider. Medial clavicles grow untill 25. If you are starting from 20 for example to go to the gym,and inject HGH you can potentially achieve an aesthethic body
I have like 15 inch shoulder width,l weigh about 58kg,Is it good?

This only works in pictures. You should know if your frame is wide or not by viewing other people irl. It’s just like with height, some people may look taller or shorter than they are in photos due to proportions, but Irl you’ll know.

Simple as that.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, szolliontaraelis and LooksOrDeath
This only works in pictures. You should know if your frame is wide or not by viewing other people irl. It’s just like with height, some people may look taller or shorter than they are in photos due to proportions, but Irl you’ll know.

Simple as that.
you are a retard incel kill urself insecure nigger

Simple as that.
I piss on ur whole bloodline

• JFL
Reactions: MaestheticMaso
you are a retard incel kill urself insecure nigger
I mog you to self harm you disgusting estrogenic dead end. Keep looking at Connor murphy’s balls though you ponce.

• JFL
Reactions: shieldzz
yo
I mog you to self harm you disgusting estrogenic dead end. Keep looking at Connor murphy’s balls though you ponce.
you dont mog anyone with that owl eyes and flat face kill urself subhuman

• JFL
yo

you dont mog anyone with that owl eyes and flat face kill urself subhuman
Fine. Let’s ask .org what they think. I’ll set up a mog battle you fuck

Fine. Let’s ask .org what they think. I’ll set up a mog battle you fuck
i was mogging you when i joined here and i was 20 kg heavier,imagine now ? Hahahhaha

• JFL
Whats with the obsession with HGH on this forum? Dont forget it also grows the bones on your face and makes you look bad. Go look at some steroid gymcels like Mike israetel and look at his head. Gaining muscle is your best bet for shoulder width. I am probably 25% wider from just growing muscle. No need to take HGH and potentially ruin your skull

I have the opposite problem, I have mogger level clavicals but a big skull making my frame look averagish