Clavicular is not a rapist

arlo_420

arlo_420

1# Ranked chud, RiRamaxxed🥷💪🦁
Joined
Dec 26, 2025
Posts
4,359
Reputation
13,218
The woma he "Raped" claimed she was given vodka which she thought was water and then was taken advantage of? How does one mistake vodka for water?! Ts is Neymar Jr all over again the foid was thirsty for Clavs dick got post chad regret and is now trying to ruin him. Classic Beckie L
 
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: -joe, Tesarossa, Nocturnal and 4 others
@-joe @_Jason_ @Tesarossa @Nocturnal
 
  • +1
Reactions: -joe, Tesarossa, Nocturnal and 2 others
Every woman has a “rape” story these days
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: -joe, Tesarossa, UserE_7.random and 5 others
When u tag 4 dudes in yo bullshit ass thread
 
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Nerd
Reactions: -joe, Tesarossa, UserE_7.random and 5 others
almost every male celebrity has a rape case of some sort, i doubt hes gonna be guilty.
 
  • +1
Reactions: -joe, Tesarossa, Nocturnal and 3 others
why even have an opinion on it without knowing what the alleged evidence is? just wait for it to go to trial
 
  • +1
Reactions: Nocturnal and polarpop
Hes based tfr bvld:lul:
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Nocturnal, uglyretardednigga and arlo_420
why even have an opinion on it without knowing what the alleged evidence is? just wait for it to go to trial
She didnt even block him after he allegedly ''raped her''
She wants his money because she didnt get the fame from going on his stream

She's just another pathetic whore who wants to ruin a man's life for financial gain.

thats the evidence
Clav is 100% innocent.
 
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Nocturnal, arlo_420 and slaviccartfiend
water. death to whores.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Nocturnal and arlo_420
The woma he "Raped" claimed she was given vodka which she thought was water and then was taken advantage of? How does one mistake vodka for water?! Ts is Neymar Jr all over again the foid was thirsty for Clavs dick got post chad regret and is now trying to ruin him. Classic Beckie L
He don’t got it in him I think about rape all the time I wouldn’t even say I got it in me either
 
  • +1
Reactions: Nocturnal, arlo_420 and slaviccartfiend
She didnt even block him after he allegedly ''raped her''
She wants his money because she didnt get the fame from going on his stream

She's just another pathetic whore who wants to ruin a man's life for financial gain.

thats the evidence
Clav is 100% innocent.
yeah lol, tbh it was just bound to happen if you get famous you will eventually get rape acquisitions
 
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Nocturnal, ecstazy, arlo_420 and 2 others
yeah lol, tbh it was just bound to happen if you get famous you will eventually get rape acquisitions
even if your not famous. famous people are lucky enough to have money for lawyers.
 
  • +1
Reactions: slaviccartfiend, Nocturnal, ecstazy and 1 other person
I really don’t like Clavicular but I do feel sorry for him because that woman is most likely framing him
 
  • +1
Reactions: slaviccartfiend, Nocturnal, arlo_420 and 1 other person
The woma he "Raped" claimed she was given vodka which she thought was water and then was taken advantage of? How does one mistake vodka for water?! Ts is Neymar Jr all over again the foid was thirsty for Clavs dick got post chad regret and is now trying to ruin him. Classic Beckie L
def jst wants money
 
  • +1
Reactions: arlo_420
I really don’t like Clavicular but I do feel sorry for him because that woman is most likely framing him
why not? I found org through his YouTube channel when he had like 5k subs lol, thought he was pretty chill, just some autist who will to do anything he can to ascend
 
  • +1
Reactions: arlo_420 and ecstazy
why not? I found org through his YouTube channel when he had like 5k subs lol, thought he was pretty chill, just some autist who will to do anything he can to ascend
I guess you are right, I mainly didn’t like him because he can be a bit cringe sometimes
 
  • +1
Reactions: arlo_420 and slaviccartfiend
I guess you are right, I mainly didn’t like him because he can be a bit cringe sometimes
well he's insanely high inhib and he couldn't handle the attention without copious amounts of benzos and stims which results in retarded behavior lol
 
  • +1
Reactions: arlo_420 and ecstazy
badboy halo
 
  • +1
Reactions: arlo_420
well he's insanely high inhib and he couldn't handle the attention without copious amounts of benzos and stims which results in retarded behavior lol
Yes I agree and when I saw that video of him saying something like ‘don’t mess with me I’m on meth’ I thought that was hilarious
 
  • +1
Reactions: slaviccartfiend and arlo_420
This was manufactured after she talked with clavicualr to get interesting news for clavicular whos otherwise boring without manufactured controversy

She lowkey got paid after doing thst by clavicular because hes a content “creator” just like tate was and just like pewdipie is
 
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: arlo_420
Yes I agree and when I saw that video of him saying something like ‘don’t mess with me I’m on meth’ I thought that was hilarious
lol ketamine you mean, a little bit different, but yea funny as fuck.
 
  • +1
Reactions: ecstazy
The woma he "Raped" claimed she was given vodka which she thought was water and then was taken advantage of? How does one mistake vodka for water?! Ts is Neymar Jr all over again the foid was thirsty for Clavs dick got post chad regret and is now trying to ruin him. Classic Beckie L
even though I dont like clav and his statements in the past like telling young kids to do steroids but the girl literally appear his stream again so she wants attention ig
 
  • +1
Reactions: arlo_420

Similar threads

vinn98
Replies
5
Views
82
vinn98
vinn98
paradoxx.
Replies
5
Views
62
sonic55555
S
hotlesbianfoidsex
Replies
24
Views
169
shedontluv-U
shedontluv-U
inyerta
Replies
16
Views
68
inyerta
inyerta
why.me
Replies
5
Views
39
why.me
why.me

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top