@Clavicular Just Shit All Over His Rep To Brag To Autistic Incels...

OnlyWs

OnlyWs

Bronze
Dude posts an entire thread with pics of himself and others and a BJ video on here. :what:

Bro.... the blackpill ain't some edgy quirky shit, its alright being one-on-one and convincing a MTB it's no biggie but if word gets out you are toast...

Up until now you've got away with it cause the people you posted weren't connected to each, just random sloots at a bar but all it takes is one person recognising you and your done.

Complete social outcast minimum but honestly I think you'd be kicked out of college if this got out.

Sure, keep the threads coming but if you keep using pics like that you'll very quickly find the ceiling to how much looks gets you away with it won't be that high at all.

Most people either don't know this shit or think about it in terms of creepy PUAs and ER type figures. (not to mention you got a very aspie look like them in every pic you take).

I'm not high inhib but I am NT and I can tell you this is just the drugs your on fucking with your head cause this ain't normal behavior from anyone, I mean every Ted Bundy and co had the decency to keep their shit to themselves. @Clavicular

Last edited:
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: IWTKMH and kaligula567
Smart as a man who reads 1000 books indeed (@ReadBooksEveryday ) but beutiful even more than the great jew (@enchanted_elixir )

4317519 1000016113

@ryuken @Gaygymmaxx @MA_ascender @GlamourPursuer @ripper @looksmaxxing223 @serialcoper @nathan @baerr

• JFL
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir, watah, iloveboobs and 1 other person
Dude posts an entire thread with pics of himself and others and a BJ video on here. :what:

Bro.... the blackpill ain't some edgy quirky shit, its alright being one-on-one and convincing a MTB it's no biggie but if word gets out you are toast...

Up until now you've got away with it cause the people you posted weren't connected to each, just random sloots at a bar but all it takes is one person recognising you and your done.

Complete social outcast minimum but honestly I think you'd be kicked out of college if this got out.

Sure, keep the threads coming but if you keep using pics like that you'll very quickly find the ceiling to how much looks gets you away with it won't be that high at all.

Most people either don't know this shit or think about it in terms of creepy PUAs and ER type figures. (not to mention you got a very aspie look like them in every pic you take).

I'm not high inhib but I am NT and I can tell you this is just the drugs your on fucking with your head cause this ain't normal behavior from anyone, I mean every Ted Bundy and co had the decency to keep their shit to themselves. @Clavicular
Just a slay story he doesn't leak names or locations, if he was gonna get leaked he would have already tbh

Ideally he'd just post his vid of getting slop

Keeping your actual face as pfp is ballsy tho 🤣

• +1
Reactions: ryuken, MA_ascender and kaligula567