CLAVICULAR MOGS HARDER AND YOU SHOULD TOO

i hope u dont mean im some stinky indian just because i said the guy is gl now weirdo
wasnt talking about u i talked about majority of the forum

hes above avg for sure but not something to beat ur dick over like u just did by creating this thread

• +1
Reactions: MazoNitNit
wasnt talking about u i talked about majority of the forum

hes above avg for sure but not something to beat ur dick over like u just did by creating this thread
Yeah my thread had glazing in it but why shouldnt I glaze him? At least he's looking better while most here rot and dont improve. Don't get me wrong I can see him as a 4/10 just like I can see him as a 6-7/10+ and i think seeing him as HTN/Chadlite is more realistic brodie IS majestic, you wont see a guy like him irl very often unless ur in the land of chads or something

Looked better before

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel and blatonslatt
Yeah my thread had glazing in it but why shouldnt I glaze him? At least he's looking better while most here rot and dont improve. Don't get me wrong I can see him as a 4/10 just like I can see him as a 6-7/10+ and i think seeing him as HTN/Chadlite is more realistic brodie IS majestic, you wont see a guy like him irl very often unless ur in the land of chads or something
hes low-mid htn, too many failo to be chadlite

@Clavicular

View attachment 2963705View attachment 2963704
View attachment 2963701

Ofc it's because of his other softmaxxes that he looks this way but also the colouring is the cherry on top if you are not trying to make your colouring better WHAT ARE YOU DOING this mf became majestic and idc if u faggots think hes mtn or something to irl standards hes def a slayer look at him bruh hopefuel to mog harder for me im tanmaxxing atm :feelshmm:
brah genuinely ascended, psl coloring

• +1
Reactions: MazoNitNit
Actually looks ethnic now, no joke

@Clavicular

View attachment 2963705View attachment 2963704
View attachment 2963701

Ofc it's because of his other softmaxxes that he looks this way but also the colouring is the cherry on top if you are not trying to make your colouring better WHAT ARE YOU DOING this mf became majestic and idc if u faggots think hes mtn or something to irl standards hes def a slayer look at him bruh hopefuel to mog harder for me im tanmaxxing atm :feelshmm:
Nigga went from white to latino