enchanted_elixir
๐ธ๐๐๐๐๐๐๐๐ ๐ฎ๐๐๐ โข ๐๐๐๐๐ฅโข Inactive
Contributor
- Joined
- Apr 15, 2022
- Posts
- 24,760
- Reputation
- 44,325
Talk about it here.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
I keep seeing these jew emojis so I guess some other people also think so.Whoever goes is a retard
Until they win $25kWhoever goes is a retard
really dead event
Talk about it here.
Iโm watching this shit and their all literally 6โ0 white guys copy pasteAnd everyone on the stream seems to want to pick at the contestants unless they're like HTN+
Haven't seen that many 6'0 white guys.Iโm watching this shit and their all literally 6โ0 white guys copy paste![]()
I mean, in the back, yes.Iโm watching this shit and their all literally 6โ0 white guys copy paste![]()
Where are you, @Volpa?
Talk about it here.
The one indian/brown dude was the only funny guyI mean, in the back, yes.