@Clavicular's larp threads

This forum went to absolute shit. A nigga makes a thread on how he fucked and a bunch of desperate for validation cucks basically suck him off. This would've never happened in the PSL days. Niggas were savages back then. Now it's just minion ahh fanboys
Minion ahh 💀

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Clavicular and i_love_roosters
This forum went to absolute shit. A nigga makes a thread on how he fucked and a bunch of desperate for validation cucks basically suck him off. This would've never happened in the PSL days. Niggas were savages back then. Now it's just minion ahh fanboys
But bro how would they have reacted back in PSL days?

Minion ahh 💀
That's literally what they are. He name drops the forum on tt on purpose so he can bring his fans on here so they can follow him around and suck him off

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, gothmog6, ambi and 1 other person
That's literally what they are. He name drops the forum on tt on purpose so he can bring his fans on here so they can follow him around and suck him off
Maybe it is just Larp then. That would be sad asf tho there has to be some element which is genuine

Haven't paid much attention to his posts, but he hardly ever posts any evidence of his slays. Also he's inconsistent about his age and his work as a bouncer, it doesn't add up.

• +1
Reactions: ambi, optimisticzoomer and i_love_roosters
But bro how would they have reacted back in PSL days?
They were low inhib oldcel schizos. Do you think a 28 yo hard-core surgery maxxer would've acted the same way greycels act with Clavicular. PSL era niggers were very anti bs and blackpilled to the bones
Maybe it is just Larp then. That would be sad asf tho there has to be some element which is genuine
It's all one big troll. He's basically neglected by his family that's why he seeks validation from incels

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and thebuffdon690
Haven't paid much attention to his posts, but he hardly ever posts any evidence of his slays. Also he's inconsistent about his age and his work as a bouncer, it doesn't add up.
The bouncer storyline is basically a way for him to hide he's @vinn98 2.0 :feelshah:

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and ascension
yeah so high iq of lying "tBh"

kys ty
IMG 1466

They were low inhib oldcel schizos. Do you think a 28 yo hard-core surgery maxxer would've acted the same way greycels act with Clavicular. PSL era niggers were very anti bs and blackpilled to the bones

It's all one big troll. He's basically neglected by his family that's why he seeks validation from incels
Lmfao. Then how come his dad was also asking him if he slayed or not?

• +1
Reactions: N1666 and ambi
It’s not a good thing I’m just saying how is that neglecting?
It's autism. His parents are ok with him doing roids since 14. Now wtf is that?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, ambi and try2beme
  • +1
Reactions: tombradylover
U either get a realistic down to earth vibe or not. U cant say its larp when even dudes uglier than him can easily pump and dump bitches

How do you know?
He said it before. He also posted a vid of him beating himself up with a metal globe on the face infront of his parents and they gave no shit

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and thebuffdon690
He said it before. He also posted a vid of him beating himself up with a metal globe on the face infront of his parents and they gave no shit
How tf is he so small if he’s been on roids since 14 Lmao

• JFL
Reactions: ambi and i_love_roosters
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, ambi and thebuffdon690
he posted the door cam footage of the girls leaving and entering the house though :forcedsmile:

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular
It’s a few of them that just dickride eachother on every post and whine if you dont dickride yourself
He genuinely thinks his face is gl enough that it would stick out in a crowd of people
Scary delusions

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and i_love_roosters
he posted the door cam footage of the girls leaving and entering the house though :forcedsmile:
@i_love_roosters seems legit ?

• +1
nice copy paste, no one was "savage" its been the exact same forever
this was 100% larp

No that was real lol, but i found it they knew me from tik tok and it was just kids from my town trying to make fun of me
Anyways, Clavicular is 50% larp. I've seen some inconsistencies in his narratives. Also, nigga wants us to believe he was a bouncer since he was an underdeveloped 15 yo. @ascension here's some food for thought, my beloved larp detection expert
Yes, I bounced for 2 months when I was 15 due to a strike happening because they banned charging covers which fucked the bouncers, was it legal... fuck no

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: greycel, aber and buflek
Im not inconsistent, im 18. Ive never changed my age i just grad HS. I dont know what u want me to post to "prove" my slays... a sex tape? ive posted candid frames of me having sex before here lol. Idk what else u want rofl

• Hmm...
  • Ugh..
Reactions: ascension and greycel
How tf is he so small if he’s been on roids since 14 Lmao
im not really small lol im around 85 kg peak cut, im just a tallfag. and i was off all last year. got back on 350 test 2 weeks ago

• Ugh..
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ambi, greycel and thebuffdon690
nice copy paste, no one was "savage" its been the exact same forever
PSL niggas were diehard blackpilled oldcels, you gotta be joking here :forcedsmile:. Do you really think such people would've treated you the same way as the tiktok greycels you're bring here. Gaslighting won't work on me, pal

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, gothmog6 and thebuffdon690
PSL niggas were diehard blackpilled oldcels, you gotta be joking here :forcedsmile:. Do you really think such people would've treated you the same way as the tiktok greycels you're bring here. Gaslighting won't work on me, pal
What abt the doorbell footage tho?

• +1
Buzzwords are meaningless atp , yes it would be the exact same. Do u not realize that its the same users rotting in offtopic?

• Ugh..
Reactions: greycel
That is even more sad if he is larping.

Buzzwords are meaningless atp , yes it would be the exact same. Do u not realize that its the same users rotting in offtopic?
Whatever bud :pepefrown:. You're doing the same thing like that time you was gaslighting that .org is the first thing that appears when you Google mewing? .Org is basically Twitter, innit. Now go ahead and make 5 more tiktoks about it

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, ambi and gothmog6
Plus bouncers usually have a dark dressing code. He is dressing there like he went out by himself. It's weird like he goes in and out not at the same time than these girls. If he fucked them there should be at least some chemistry or proximity when arriving or leaving
@thebuffdon690 bit sus innit? :forcedsmile:

Whatever bud :pepefrown:. You're doing the same thing like that time you was gaslighting that .org is the first thing that appears when you Google mewing? .Org is basically Twitter, innit. Now go ahead and make 5 more tiktoks about it
Ok bro mald harder, u sent me a picture of ur face i can see why your upset.

• Ugh..
Ok bro mald harder, u sent me a picture of ur face i can see why your upset.
Asked you for a rating back in January when I was a greycel with 150 posts who was asking pretty much everyone. Don't get too exited :forcedsmile:

What proof do you have he larps. He has a certain larping vibe for sure, but it's not really clear. But to be honest usually the real slayers can be discovered by reading between the lines of their posts.
:lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, ambi, Clavicular and 1 other person
he got crazy with ego after getting sucked off by that ethnic

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, ambi, ascension and 2 others
Here is the post on 4chan that he claimed was his own

Ytg

Whether he's larping or not he's clearly one of the most attention craving faggot this forum has seen in a while

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: aleksander, Costcosuperstore, ambi and 8 others
  • JFL
Reactions: ambi and Amnesia
Asked you for a rating back in January when I was a greycel with 150 posts who was asking pretty much everyone. Don't get too exited :forcedsmile:
no thats not what im saying, Im saying that after seeing your face i can see why ur upset

• Ugh..
Here is the post on 4chan that he claimed was his own

Whether he's larping or not he's clearly one of the most attention craving faggot this forum has seen in a while
wow man ur acting like that post wasnt made AFTER i posted my thread. look at the time stamp :feelshah:

• Ugh..
Bro you call everything larp, just deny everything so your never wrong theory.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, aber and optimisticzoomer
no thats not what im saying, Im saying that after seeing your face i can see why ur upset
Why would I be, a shit ton of people have seen my face :Comfy:. I used to get rated mtn on my older pics and high mtn and a few htns on my newer pics. I don't give a shit a random schizo severely underrated me :cool:

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, ambi and HTN_Mentalcel