Clean shaving

JustChris

JustChris

Slay or be slayed
I don't know how many of you can actually grow any facial hair, but for those who can, keep reading.

I suppose that if you're shaving you're using some sort of Gillette Mach 3 or Fusion or whatever else you think you prefer.
The ones with 3 blades, 5 blades, 7 blades, soon to become a cheese grater if they keep adding any more blades.
Stop using that shit. Seriously. You're wasting money, you're fucking up your skin with irritation, razor burns, bumps, ingrown hairs etc.

How much money do you pay for 5 cartridges for a Mach 3? They sell it by packs of 4, 8 and 12.
4 cartridges cost you 8 euros. That's 8 euros for 4 to 5 shaves per cartridge.

Here's the good news.
Do you remember those old razors that your dad used to use? Known as DE Razors or Safety Razors?
A good quality safety razor costs you 20 to 25 dollars and lasts you a lifetime. Literally. You can even pass it to your son and grand son.
A box of 5 stainless steel blades costs 1.50 euros. You can use each blade for 4 to 5 shaves.

Switched to a safety razor a few months ago, and first I wanted to really try it out and see the difference. If you're using a Mach 3 with 3 blades, and you go 3 to 4 times on the same spot to get it clean, you're cutting your face 9 or 12 times, and even then, there's still some hair follicles left. With a safety razor, 3 or 4 passes are just 3 or 4 cuts, not 9, not 12, or not 15 or 20 if you're using a 5 blades cartridge.
The shave is sooooooooo much smoother, like a night and day difference. It takes a bit of time to get used to it because shaving with a safety razor is actually a SKILL. But god damn is it satisfying when you touch your face afterwards and don't feel a single hair or like your hand is running through a sand paper.

Give it a try, you won't regret it. It's better for the environment because the blades are actually recyclable, less packaging because they come in a small carton box compared to those plastic supports, smoother shave, more entertaining. And if you don't like it, you can always give it to someone else who enjoys shaving.

And most important, you won't hear chicks tell you "your beard is itchy".

• +1
Reactions: Chico Chicowski
Oy Chris comes back again quite strongly

I'm going to grow a beard however and see how it goes. If you don't have Chad bones then clean shaven will not do a favour to you, if anything leaving some hair will because it frauds forward growth and for people like me, more importantly, chin.

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
Oy Chris comes back again quite strongly

I'm going to grow a beard however and see how it goes. If you don't have Chad bones then clean shaven will not do a favour to you, if anything leaving some hair will because it frauds forward growth and for people like me, more importantly, chin.

Beard/stubble = illusion of better maxilla projection

Beard/stubble = illusion of better maxilla projection

Beard/stubble slims down your jawline because of the outer black line that it's creating. If you have a weak but still somewhat defined jawline, clean shaving will make your jawline look bigger and more robust, and it adds to face width.

I feel using those is difficult. They are less flexible and I feel I will cut myself.

why would someone shave? Just use a beard trimmer, this isnt the 50s anymore

why would someone shave? Just use a beard trimmer, this isnt the 50s anymore
Because you want your face to be baby smooth when you eat pussy. A trimmer doesn’t do that.

Last edited:
Because you want your face to be baby smooth when you eat pussy. A trimmer diesn’t do that.
I don't think he needs to worry about having sex anytime soon

• +1
Reactions: uglykunt

2 blades, the cheapest one in the store and I never had any irritations

I used to clean shave when I had not enough facial hair, but now I trim
Jeff1
Jeffreydahmer3

stubblemaxxed

safety razor is the best clean shaving device by far. It's cheap, lasts long, shaves better, and gives you that old timey feel.

That being said, I think there are very few men who look better clean shaven than they do with stubble.

I've been using the same Gilette Mach 3 since exactly ONE year ago lol. I don't know why but it still works great.

I see what u talk about in sth sth male i guess. But how do i learn to use that shit ? isnt it very risky?
Tho it looks cool i'd like to learn that

I've been using the same Gilette Mach 3 since exactly ONE year ago lol. I don't know why but it still works great.

I see what u talk about in sth sth male i guess. But how do i learn to use that shit ? isnt it very risky?
Tho it looks cool i'd like to learn that

It's not risky at all. You just need to incline it to a 25-30 degree angle. It just takes time to get used to it because it's pretty heavy, and you don't need to apply any pressure while using it, you just let its weight do the job. Runs over your face like you're putting baby oil on it.