Cleaned my bedroom of all the mould

D

Deleted member 17791

Insane in the brain
I left some kfc in my room for a few days and look what happened.
4259BECB D693 4CDF 80CE 75B98A0E7335

Disgusting, I threw that shit out right when I checked. it was growing out of the packet too onto my table. I had to clean it out.

From now on, I'll never eat in my room again and I'll throw out my waste right away.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 10652, Deleted member 16369 and 1 other person
I've got black mold all over my roof and (Closed) curry containers that have been there for months filled with mold :Comfy:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17791 and Deleted member 18804
It’s strange mold never goes near me. I remember I had a hamburger sitting bedside for like two months and it just got old and solid as rock it didn’t rot. This happens to every food item. It just turns into a statue

• JFL
  • +1
It’s strange mold never goes near me. I remember I had a hamburger sitting bedside for like two months and it just got old and solid as rock it didn’t rot. This happens to every food item. It just turns into a statue
Maybe you live in a very cold place?

• JFL
  • +1
I just threw out my 8 year old crusty pocket pussy.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Matthias8272
Mcdonalds never get moldy

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Vermilioncore
Mirin

• Love it
I left some kfc in my room for a few days and look what happened.
View attachment 1685313

Disgusting, I threw that shit out right when I checked. it was growing out of the packet too onto my table. I had to clean it out.

From now on, I'll never eat in my room again and I'll throw out my waste right away.

• JFL
I've got black mold all over my roof and (Closed) curry containers that have been there for months filled with mold :Comfy:
bad for your lungs bro

was it there before or cuz of you

• JFL