CLEANSERS ARE POISON! (GTFIH IF YOU AGREE!)

enchanted_elixir

enchanted_elixir

American Citizen 🇺🇸 : Semi-Active
Contributor
Cleansers literally ate my skin off. I was using CeraVe's Renewing SA Cleanser with a face brush and it would progressively eat my skin until I started experiencing scarring and cuts.

Cleansers remove the sebum from your face. You need sebum or else your face will be dry. Also, when you have enough sebum, your face feels fresh and vibrant.
If you're overproducing sebum, fix your diet (decrease insulin spikes and gut issues), or stop taking androgenic steroids.

Cleansers ARE POISON AND THEY DO NOT BENEFIT YOU UNLESS YOU'RE IN PUBERTY.

edit: cleansers often disrupt the skin barrier.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Ugh..
  • Woah
Reactions: ey88, Funnyunenjoyer1, TeenAscender and 17 others
Just use pineapple and raw milk

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sayi, Achilles, 5'7 zoomer and 1 other person
how the fuck would clensers benift you in puberty? in puberty your skin is legit near flawless no matter what you do and you already have near opimal sebum naturally,if theres every a time you dont need it its in puberty

• JFL
Reactions: descension
what would u say is the best skincare?
i never used it just tried to keep my diet as clean as possible
although being at the beach cleared the FUCK out of my skin

• +1
Reactions: HTM and EliteMewing
skincare copers will still deny this.
Muh use accutane, muh cleanse your face.

Nah, fix gut and intestines and enjoy clear skin jfl

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: HTM, watah, 5'7 zoomer and 2 others
if you're shaving daily you don't really need a cleanser since you're scraping the skin manually.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: HTM, coispet, Aero and 9 others
is it? especially during summer when you sweat a lot, i started getting a lot of small pimples around chin and forehead area since stopping using cleanser

• +1
Reactions: ascension
how the fuck would clensers benift you in puberty? in puberty your skin is legit near flawless no matter what you do and you already have near opimal sebum naturally,if theres every a time you dont need it its in puberty
Because your hormones make you more prone to acne, so it's better to use cleansers or something else to stop you from getting breakouts than messing up with your development.

• +1
Reactions: HTM
my brother sadly never does any skincare yet he has flawless skin

i have a bunch of acne and tried mostly everything and im now just thinking it'll clear up after puberty

i think ive tried accutane before with a derm prescribing it to me it just burnt my skin

• +1
Reactions: HTM, enchanted_elixir and Vanilla
enchanted do you know if taking oral minox 1 drop in the morning 1 drop in the night have any effect on height growth?

• +1
is it? especially during summer when you sweat a lot, i started getting a lot of small pimples around chin and forehead area since stopping using cleanser
I can see that happening, but I really don't like using cleansers. Bad experiences. I'd rather use cold water, and fix my diet to prevent acne.

• +1
Reactions: shizuku11111
Because your hormones make you more prone to acne, so it's better to use cleansers or something else to stop you from getting breakouts than messing up with your development.
clensers have 0 impact on acne its more of a hormone imbalance you do know that right? puberty is rare in puberty and usually always goes away on its own

• Hmm...
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
my brother sadly never does any skincare yet he has flawless skin

i have tried mostly everything and im now just thinking it'll clear up after puberty
Skincare is mostly a scam. It makes you think that your skin is incapable of taking care of itself.

clensers have 0 impact on acne its more of a hormone imbalance you do know that right? puberty is rare in puberty and usually always goes away on its own
I'd say acne is common in puberty.

• +1
Reactions: descension
enchanted do you know if taking oral minox 1 drop in the morning 1 drop in the night have any effect on height growth?
You'd need to go research studies. I don't know myself.

if you're shaving daily you don't really need a cleanser since you're scraping the skin manually.
Right, it's actually gigasmart to "shave" areas like the forehead. You will see right after how much junk is on the blade.

i use one to cleanse sunscreen off since i use tret, do you just wash it away with water?

Skincare is mostly a scam. It makes you think that your skin is incapable of taking care of itself.
its more like basic hygiene, if u do sports and sweat a lot. also some cleansers contain acids that help the skin, so not completely useless - unless u overdo it, but correct - diet is more important for fixing acne/pimples and stuff

• +1
Reactions: Intheendiwillwin
i dont wanna drop the milk because i heavily fuck with milk

raw milk sadly isnt an option because my dad wont allow me drink it so

woudnt that cause damage over time? scaping the skin years on end has to build up damage to it if your scraping outer layers often

• +1

Nah, fix gut and intestines and enjoy clear skin
Wish this were true but Tane is the only thing that keeps my Rosacea in check.

Life started after Tane NGL

• +1
i use one to cleanse sunscreen off since i use tret, do you just wash it away with water?
I shower when I get home from work, I apply sunscreen in the morning for it.
Right, it's actually gigasmart to "shave" areas like the forehead. You will see right after how much junk is on the blade.
shaving ironically works against blackheads on the nose.

• +1
Reactions: mirrormogger
Cleansers literally ate my skin off. I was using CeraVe's Renewing SA Cleanser with a face brush and it would progressively eat my skin until I started experiencing scarring and cuts.

Cleansers remove the sebum from your face. You need sebum or else your face will be dry. Also, when you have enough sebum, your face feels fresh and vibrant.
If you're overproducing sebum, fix your diet (decrease insulin spikes and gut issues), or stop taking androgenic steroids.

What do I do about sunscreen? I’m extremely fair skinned and burn easily.

• +1
woudnt that cause damage over time? scaping the skin years on end has to build up damage to it if your scraping outer layers often
just don't be like my father who shaves like 3 times a day.

• +1
Reactions: HTM and ramirezfanboy
just don't be like my father who shaves like 3 times a day.
Orc does it matter what sunscreen i use? aslong as its spf 50? heard beef tallow doesnt protect that well but is a good moisturizer

I shower when I get home from work, I apply sunscreen in the morning for it.

shaving ironically works against blackheads on the nose.
do you use an electric razor? if so which one?

Orc does it matter what sunscreen i use? aslong as its spf 50? heard beef tallow doesnt protect that well but is a good moisturizer
yes, you need PA++++ because regular spf 50 doesn't protect against uva.

yes, you need PA++++ because regular spf 50 doesn't protect against uva.
what about the shitty chemicals in it
the chemicals are the reason i dont use skincare besides sunscreen

doesn't matter because popping blackheads isn't actually good for your skin.
Yes, the other option would be topical treatments to remove them entirely.

Use water

• +1

Nigga you were using an SA cleanser that’s why

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
My PA++++ is chemical. Do you think applying vaseline then sunscreen would prevent absorption?
chemical sunscreens are fine provided the ingredients don't contain hormone disruptors.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: genex

Nah, fix gut and intestines and enjoy clear skin jfl
accutane above bro, before starting the treatment I did skin care, diet, and slept 8 hours a day, and I still had acne, now during the treatment I don't diet and I haven't been sleeping well lately, and no acne grows lol

But I think that in my case, even if I did all that and it didn't work, it was my acne-prone genetics.

Well no duh, ur prob sensitive to bha and ahas, just use a gentler cleanser

accutane above bro, before starting the treatment I did skin care, diet, and slept 8 hours a day, and I still had acne, now during the treatment I don't diet and I haven't been sleeping well lately, and no acne grows lol

But I think that in my case, even if I did all that and it didn't work, it was my acne-prone genetics.
Did you still consume a lot of carbs, or high GI index foods, or artifical sweeterners (ruins gut), or consumed things that caused inflammation?

Well no duh, ur prob sensitive to bha and ahas, just use a gentler cleanser
I'm not sensitive to AHAs.
I just think surfactants aren't good for my skin, and probably skin in general.

• Hmm...
Reactions: rand anon
Did you still consume a lot of carbs, or high GI index foods, or artifical sweeterners (ruins gut), or consumed things that caused inflammation?
ye bro, minus artificial sweeteners (I never pay attention to this), I've gone to extreme lengths, like on birthdays I'd drink soda with sugar, eat snacks and cakes, the next day I'd wake up bloated but without acne

• Hmm...
I use a banana peel and then rinse it off after 10 mintues cured all the small spots and black ones too

• Hmm...
Honey as cleanser is GOATED

• +1
Reactions: aber

I agree, but that SA cleanser commonly targets sebaceous filaments and blackheads. It should’ve only been used on your nose. But yeah skincare is just a big jewish money grab. Get your diet/gut right before trying any kind of skincare.

• +1
ye bro, minus artificial sweeteners (I never pay attention to this), I've gone to extreme lengths, like on birthdays I'd drink soda with sugar, eat snacks and cakes, the next day I'd wake up bloated but without acne
Now I generally only eat this type of thing on these occasions, but when someone in my family brings one of these things home, I eat it if I feel like it.

• +1