CLEANSERS ARE POISON! (GTFIH IF YOU AGREE!)

Cleansers literally ate my skin off. I was using CeraVe's Renewing SA Cleanser with a face brush and it would progressively eat my skin until I started experiencing scarring and cuts.

Cleansers remove the sebum from your face. You need sebum or else your face will be dry. Also, when you have enough sebum, your face feels fresh and vibrant.
If you're overproducing sebum, fix your diet (decrease insulin spikes and gut issues), or stop taking androgenic steroids.

Cleansers ARE POISON AND THEY DO NOT BENEFIT YOU UNLESS YOU'RE IN PUBERTY.
I use Cleansing water without alcohol and it works just great

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
if you're shaving daily you don't really need a cleanser since you're scraping the skin manually.
do u think this is the case with eletric razors too? i use one, but my skin always gets irritated af

Cleansers literally ate my skin off. I was using CeraVe's Renewing SA Cleanser with a face brush and it would progressively eat my skin until I started experiencing scarring and cuts.

Cleansers remove the sebum from your face. You need sebum or else your face will be dry. Also, when you have enough sebum, your face feels fresh and vibrant.
If you're overproducing sebum, fix your diet (decrease insulin spikes and gut issues), or stop taking androgenic steroids.

Because it’s easy to disrupt your skin barrier if u don’t know how your skin works
Using a BHA everyday is perfect if u want redness and pimples
Korean skincare is good

• +1

edit: cleansers often disrupt the skin barrier.
it was the face brush i guarntee it

god you’re a fucking idiot

scar and wound yourself from repeatedly rubbing an abrasive face brush topped with acid onto your face

oh but it’s the cleansers fault right?

0 iq

• Hmm...
Cleanser are only useful if you need to cleanse another product off your face. If you already have clear skin they’re useless.

• +1
do u think this is the case with eletric razors too? i use one, but my skin always gets irritated af
probably not, but you might just be pressing too hard.

• +1
Reactions: piec
god you’re a fucking idiot

scar and wound yourself from repeatedly rubbing an abrasive face brush topped with acid onto your face

oh but it’s the cleansers fault right?

0 iq
They have surfactants which destroy the skin barrier.
I typed this thread badly, but I still stand with what I said.

They have surfactants which destroy the skin barrier.
I typed this thread badly, but I still stand with what I said.
keep throwing around surfactants but you don’t actually know what that is

salicylic acid in that cleanser is what would be primarily contributing to your compromised skin barrier. it’s an exfoliating acid, not a surfactant.

that cleanser is known for being harsh. you’re not meant to jump into using it twice daily everyday, and you’re certainly not supposed to use a face brush with it.

why don’t you find a gentle cleanser without exfoliating acids and give that a shot?

instead of bitching and crying about how cleansers are poison cus u didn’t know how to find one that matches well with your skin or use one right

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore
how the fuck would clensers benift you in puberty? in puberty your skin is legit near flawless no matter what you do and you already have near opimal sebum naturally,if theres every a time you dont need it its in puberty
are u high bro your skin is way worse during puberty

this is why you try and go for more natural alternatives if you dont even know what half the ingredients are i use thayers ph daily cleanser and i like it

keep throwing around surfactants but you don’t actually know what that is

salicylic acid in that cleanser is what would be primarily contributing to your compromised skin barrier. it’s an exfoliating acid, not a surfactant.

that cleanser is known for being harsh. you’re not meant to jump into using it twice daily everyday, and you’re certainly not supposed to use a face brush with it.

why don’t you find a gentle cleanser without exfoliating acids and give that a shot?

instead of bitching and crying about how cleansers are poison cus u didn’t know how to find one that matches well with your skin or use one right
I know what a surfactant is. They stick to things on the skin pull them off the surface. That's why when there's a lot of stuff on your skin and it's being cleaned by soap, it looks brown.

I have other cleansers, an oil cleanser and a hydrating cleanser too, it's just that SA has been the worst.

Do some more research before spreading misinformation next time.

The 'SA' on the cleanser means salicylic acid, which is an exfoliant. If you used it 2x a day, you exfoliated your skin more than 4x more than needed. And if this isn't enough, you used one of those shitty brushes, that only cause irritation and horder bacteria.

So no, cleansers aren't a scam or harmful, just make sure to dyor and not to exfoliate 14x a week. JFL

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and mfk
Vitamine B5 + magnesium fixed that (i am not gonna explain)

Now i can finally eat a pizza without a sebum war happening in me face

• +1
Reactions: HTM and enchanted_elixir
I also realised this I only cleansers if I used sunscreen now, otherwise just cold water. Still use tret and AA and bpo tho

• +1
The fuck this gotta do with puberty.

I had this same issue a few months ago, solution: Use cleanser every other day / only once a day, and immediately right after make sure you put moisturizer + a face oil for the extra "glowing skin" effect. This will also replace the sebum in the skin.

my brother sadly never does any skincare yet he has flawless skin

i have a bunch of acne and tried mostly everything and im now just thinking it'll clear up after puberty

i think ive tried accutane before with a derm prescribing it to me it just burnt my skin
how old is your brother

JFL just use moisturizer

• +1
I agree, but that SA cleanser commonly targets sebaceous filaments and blackheads. It should’ve only been used on your nose. But yeah skincare is just a big jewish money grab. Get your diet/gut right before trying any kind of skincare.
what even works for blackheads/enlarged pores on nose?

Use a vegan cleanser and a life hack, farm my rep for me for this, put some oil before and it aids in ripping excessive oil off your face without damaging your skin.

• +1
Shut up nigger im still in puberty and bones are growing, jealous bud?

• +1
Reactions: AlbinoMaxxer
No nigger I’m still in my prime, any thoughts in melanotan?
Never used it. You should try it yourself.
Don't get too dark.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HTM and AlbinoMaxxer
or this @AlbinoMaxxer

• Love it
  • +1
Yah im a ginger so i’m trying it out with tanning beds since everyone here tells me my pale coloring is failo but i kindve like it but it’s wtv tbh
Melanotan or nothing.
Don't get skin cancer.

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: HTM
Bro ive looked through the whole thread and dont see it. Just reply to ur own comment and then to me
So the answer for you: I don't know, could possibly work but you'd have to go check studies.

• +1
Reactions: HTM