clear mascara mogs so hard

lebronjames23

lebronjames23

DARK HAIR. OLIVE SKIN. LIGHT EYES
legit ascends my lashes so fucking hard

makes them look way thicker and standout but they don’t look like they have make up on.

highly recommend to anyone to try this especially those with light eyes

• +1
Reactions: EliteMewing, xeqri, RAMU KAKA and 7 others
better than vaseline?

• +1
Reactions: lebronjames23
better than vaseline?
Much better. Much easier to apply also and vaseline on ur lashes and near ur eyes I’ve heard isn’t good for them.

Clear mascara will also moisture your lashes and keep them in good health. And very cheap. Mogs overall and i used to cope w vaseline also

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender and N1666
But massacara is gay

• WTF
  • So Sad
Reactions: cyprian_tomaszewski and dannydipss
Much better. Much easier to apply also and vaseline on ur lashes and near ur eyes I’ve heard isn’t good for them.

Clear mascara will also moisture your lashes and keep them in good health. And very cheap. Mogs overall and i used to cope w vaseline also
k will start doing this after i grow them with bimatoprost and dye them black

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: bndar.337, john788 and lebronjames23
legit ascends my lashes so fucking hard

makes them look way thicker and standout but they don’t look like they have make up on.

highly recommend to anyone to try this especially those with light eyes
OP do you recommend oral minox for lashes and eyebrow growth?

• +1
What about your fat pads I thought it can melt them
i’ll cope with volufiline and be careful when applying it. sick of not having mogger lashes

• +1
Reactions: bndar.337 and lebronjames23
OP do you recommend oral minox for lashes and eyebrow growth?
Yup I used that and latisse. Unironically changed my life

8A4F708E 517C 4E3A 9A1A 3AF147758E4E

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: jflsnowdzz, N1666, Deleted member 51465 and 4 others
ya It's legit I use 3d volumizer mascara or whatever It's called on my outer eyelashes to fraud a bit better pfl, looks good

• +1
did u dye brows or is there just more hairs making it look darker
i think he dyed them since they are way more dark than before. that much hair can't compensate with that darkness

• +1
How long did it take and did you also lighthen your eyes somehow too?
Just lighting difference that made my eye colour stand out more. Funnily enough that same lighting would generally make lashes and brows lighter but they are so thick and dark now it doesn’t happen
did u dye brows or is there just more hairs making it look darker
yup + derma roller, threw the whole tool box at them
ya It's legit I use 3d volumizer mascara or whatever It's called on my outer eyelashes to fraud a bit better pfl, looks good
is that dark mascara? I was thinking about using a very tiny amount of eyeliner applied in a dotted manner for a natural look also

• +1
Reactions: john788
is that dark mascara? I was thinking about using a very tiny amount of eyeliner applied in a dotted manner for a natural look also
yup dark
I've also thought about that eyeliner thing as well, not sure how it would turn out though I'm gonna try some day.
btw I think your eyebrows looks way too dark or ''filled out'', it doesn't look natural. Might be diff irl or zoomed out but based of the pic it looks way too unnatural

• +1
yup dark
I've also thought about that eyeliner thing as well, not sure how it would turn out though I'm gonna try some day.
I think the key for eyeliner is doing a few tiny dots between the lashes individually, less is more. not doing a straight up line like faggots and girls do
btw I think your eyebrows looks way too dark or ''filled out'', it doesn't look natural. Might be diff irl or zoomed out but based of the pic it looks way too unnatural
Yeah appreciate the feedback bro, generally they don’t look *that* dark but that was after I dyed them so they are a bit darker that’s all

• +1
Reactions: goodgamebro
I think the key for eyeliner is doing a few tiny dots between the lashes individually, less is more. not doing a straight up line like faggots and girls do

Yeah appreciate the feedback bro, generally they don’t look *that* dark but that was after I dyed them so they are a bit darker that’s all
Link mascara

Yeah might work, don't think it'll look thaaaat good but worth a shot. Just don't wanna use too much mascara n shit so if you go out and scratch your eye you'll look like a crying makeup whore

okay yeah then it should be fine
natural is key, I spotted that they're were fake in like 0.1 seconds but as you said it was after dyeing so should be fine then

• Love it
Just use some eyeliner and create a line in your waterline very lightly and rub lightly with fingers and then use mascara on eyelashes

No wonder why your banned

grammar*

it’s just english bud, might wanna learn it sometime?
No, why?

Because I got a good grade on it (passed first time in HS) I speak it fluently too.

• JFL
Reactions: mfk
Did this guy get banned because he was trying to whoremaxx?