Clear Skin Guide + magnificent hair (short version)

D

Deleted member 22354

Someday I'll make a long version.

Diet
The diet should be right at first, i.e.: lots of meat, fatty meat, organ meat, liver 400g per week, lots of eggs, at least 3 oranges for vitamin C, a lot of ripe fruits, some rice (if you lack carbohydrates). Macros: 40% fat, 30% protein, 30% carbs. At least 1g protein per 1lbs fat. Don't do bullshit like IF, it won't do any good. Fasting is not a natural state, you need nutrients, especially in the morning!!! Only thing that makes sense as an alternative is not to eat anything after 6pm. Do not snack too much, ideally 3 meals in a distance of at least 3-4h. Drink only high quality water rich in minerals.

Training
2x a week weight training, 1x running (sprinting).

Grooming
Body care & facial care: less is more, I used many products and I didn't use products, products don't do anything though. On the contrary, they can be the reason for skin problems/dry skin. Some will say now, but I use 5 products in the morning and 5 in the evening (jfl) and still have almost clear skin. Great, your skin got used to it, break the routine few days and watch your skin break out. So the winning routine: use a quality natural soap without additives, wash with it every other day, every other day water is enough. If you don't sweat at all and you are at home all day, you don't need to shower, especially nothing now that it is getting colder. If you sweat under the armpits, you can wash there more often with soap. Use deodorant if needed, just make sure it doesn't have any ingredients that are carcinogenic or affect your hormones. Moisturizer and such bullshit is pure money making, your skin will re-lubricate itself with proper nutrition.

Bonus edit: NEVER do cold shower, cold is very bad for you and your skin. Our body loves heat, but do not use too hot water, it can dry your body (but studies are not clear on this).

Hair care: stop getting tips from men, most suffer from hair loss jfl. Women wash their hair every 2-3 days with shampoo and conditioner (this can also be skipped every other time). On the rest of the days you can wash your hair with just water, that's perfectly enough. Style your hair only with the help of hairdryer and hairspray. Pay attention to the ingredients in shampoos, conditioners and hairspray!

Be calm
You must learn to be calmer. Meditation helps against stress. Live in the now, and not in the past/future! Furthermore: Check my breathing guide! If you breathe incorrectly, you will become stressed and thus your skin will deteriorate.

Touch some Grass
Bonus
: Since many of you sit at home all day, you need to get out in the fresh air!!! Not just for the few rays of sunshine, but because you will never have very good air in your room. Try to walk 10k steps every day!!!

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: NotoriousLoser, Dystopian, GalacticHero and 15 others

Diet
The diet should be right at first, i.e.: lots of meat, fatty meat, organ meat, liver 400g per week, lots of eggs, at least 3 oranges for vitamin C, a lot of ripe fruits, some rice (if you lack carbohydrates). Macros: 40% fat, 30% protein, 30% carbs. At least 1g protein per 1lbs fat. Don't do bullshit like IF, it won't do any good. Fasting is not a natural state, you need nutrients, especially in the morning!!! Only thing that makes sense as an alternative is not to eat anything after 6pm. Do not snack too much, ideally 3 meals in a distance of at least 3-4h. Drink only high quality water rich in minerals.

Training

Grooming
Body care & facial care: less is more, I used many products and I didn't use products, products don't do anything though. On the contrary, they can be the reason for skin problems/dry skin. Some will say now, but I use 5 products in the morning and 5 in the evening (jfl) and still have almost clear skin. Great, your skin got used to it, break the routine few days and watch your skin break out. So the winning routine: use a quality natural soap without additives, wash with it every other day, every other day water is enough. If you don't sweat at all and you are at home all day, you don't need to shower, especially nothing now that it is getting colder. If you sweat under the armpits, you can wash there more often with soap. Use deodorant if needed, just make sure it doesn't have any ingredients that are carcinogenic or affect your hormones. Moisturizer and such bullshit is pure money making, your skin will re-lubricate itself with proper nutrition.

Hair care: stop getting tips from men, most suffer from hair loss jfl. Women wash their hair every 2-3 days with shampoo and conditioner (this can also be skipped every other time). On the rest of the days you can wash your hair with just water, that's perfectly enough. Style your hair only with the help of hairdryer and hairspray. Pay attention to the ingredients in shampoos, conditioners and hairspray!

Be calm
You must learn to be calmer. Meditation helps against stress. Live in the now, and not in the past/future! Furthermore: Check my breathing guide! If you breathe incorrectly, you will become stressed and thus your skin will deteriorate.

Touch some Grass
Bonus
: Since many of you sit at home all day, you need to get out in the fresh air!!! Not just for the few rays of sunshine, but because you will never have very good air in your room. Try to walk 10k steps every day!!!
keep it up with the good threads

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 22354

Diet

Training

Grooming

Be calm

Touch some Grass
Bonus

I have one issue here

When you touch subjects such as Training, please do elaborate as why do that.

Sprinting is not necessary - if you're overweight, never do cardio as running.
Do 30~60mins walks.
Alternatively you can use orbiter machine for walks in gym.

Running when you're overweight will screw up your knees - you don't want that.

Any activity related to moving as walking, running, etc. does spin your metabolism - that's the key here.

Weight training - building muscles, fat reduction, etc.

Diet

I wouldn't recommend going for plans, unless you strictly go for plans examples.
Those are very individual and people react differently to them.
What you should touch here is:
- eat organic food, make your dishes yourself as much as possible
- count macros such as carbs especially
- count sugar - this is very important
- stick to 80/20 ratio (80% clean food, 20% other stuff)
- if you have sweet tooth, get zero products
- invest in vitamins - vit pack, Mg, Omega3, etc.
- don't drink juices, make smoothies from entire fruits or vegetables (use blender on them, juice is pure sugar, what matters is the actual body fruit/vegetable).

and so on.

:D

• +1
Reactions: GalacticHero, Preoximerianas, Sir Galachad and 3 others
wet water + pretty pussy to deny cold but ok

I have one issue here

When you touch subjects such as Training, please do elaborate as why do that.

Sprinting is not necessary - if you're overweight, never do cardio as running.
Do 30~60mins walks.
Alternatively you can use orbiter machine for walks in gym.

Running when you're overweight will screw up your knees - you don't want that.

Any activity related to moving as walking, running, etc. does spin your metabolism - that's the key here.

Weight training - building muscles, fat reduction, etc.

Diet

I wouldn't recommend going for plans, unless you strictly go for plans examples.
Those are very individual and people react differently to them.
What you should touch here is:
- eat organic food, make your dishes yourself as much as possible
- don't drink juices, make smoothies from entire fruits or vegetables (use blender on them, juice is pure sugar, what matters is the actual body fruit/vegetable).

and so on.

:D
Admittedly I meant with my thread rather the average man, overweight should still follow everything else, only sprinting I would take out first.

I vehemently disagree with some points on your point diet.
"eat organic food, make your dishes yourself as much as possible.
When I speak of meat, I mean unprocessed meat, the same goes for everything else.
Is also only of limited importance, it is much more important to roughly adhere to the macros. And to get the carbohydrates mainly from real foods like fruits, because they also provide important nutrients. Rice has hardly any nutrients that you can process, but can help you to get your carbohydrates.
Unimportant with fruits, you shouldn't eat anything else anyway.
Undisciplined. In short: Many get cravings on most diets, but we focus on covering all nutrients, you only get cravings when you lack nutrients.
jfl
biochemically, most vitamins especially multivitamins are extremely toxic. Only useful supplements: Vit D, K2, Mg, Zn
don't drink juices, make smoothies from entire fruits or vegetables (use blender on them, juice is pure sugar, what matters is the actual body fruit/vegetable).
i agree; edit: dont drink vegetables juices besides carrot, tomato. Never green juices, you are not a cow jfl.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23530, PrinceofDarkness and Biggdink
When I speak of meat, I mean unprocessed meat, the same goes for everything else.
That's what organic means - you get raw things and make dishes out of it.
I know for you and me it can be like obvious thing, but good that we clarified it.
Is also only of limited importance, it is much more important to roughly adhere to the macros. And to get the carbohydrates mainly from real foods like fruits, because they also provide important nutrients. Rice has hardly any nutrients that you can process, but can help you to get your carbohydrates.

But that's what we talk about when speaking about diet.

And counting carbs is not of limited importance - basically you find carbs everywhere.

Even cottage cheese has carbs - so of course you want to keep an eye on it if you want to balance the macros.
However, how one does balance it out for themselves, it's individual thing - some people do great on high protein, some on high fat, some on high carbs, even carbs and proteins and low fat, etc.
Unimportant with fruits, you shouldn't eat anything else anyway.

That's the rule for 80/20.
Even if you go for coffee with sugar, then you still want to count it.

People still will reach out at some point for things - that's why I also said, replace sweet things with zero products.

And it's like - come on, even athletes or bodybuilders go for fast foods. They just keep solid diet when prepping for competitions.

That food - even if it's garbage from nutrient point of view, it's still there to be eaten and give people a smile and feel nice.
biochemically, most vitamins especially multivitamins are extremely toxic. Only useful supplements: Vit D, K2, Mg, Zn

And that's where you're wrong my friend.

If you supplement Potassium alone or Calcium, then you're likely to make it bad for yourself - Calcium ions are what make cholesterol bulk up in veins and clogs.
If you add Magnesium to it, then that's where it's getting interesting, because it's a base requirement for many micros to function properly, as Mg is a natural transporter.

Same when you supplement Copper as micro, you need to supplement it with Zinc, so the Copper does not become toxic for the body if it's dose becomes high.

That's why also supplementing Zinc alone may make Copper deficiency, because that's the role of the Zinc - to keep Copper in system on optimal level.

There is a reason why vitamins should be taken in pairs or certain stacks, or they are just a supplement for well balanced diet.

However, diet alone is currently hard to keep proper levels of micros, as the organic products, no longer are as rich in many micros as used to be.

Thus why you also would be interested in supplementing e.g. Spirulina when eating fishes that may contain heavy metals.

Stopped reading here

ugh, I didn't notice that one...

Even cottage cheese has carbs - so of course you want to keep an eye on it if you want to balance the macros.
However, how one does balance it out for themselves, it's individual thing - some people do great on high protein, some on high fat, some on high carbs, even carbs and proteins and low fat, etc.
This is not scientifically tenable. The following points also clarify the problem. You repeat here things that you have read online somewhere, the biochemical basics are completely missing. As a human being you cannot function low fat, that is impossible, low carb can work, after an adaptation period, but completely without carbs most people will get cravings and consume something unhealthy. Fruits are supposed to prevent that. Of course you can eat something like carrots, tomatoes, potatoes, rice, but fruits are the better carb source. We are not evolutionarily made to live low fat, anyone who lives low fat will have low libido, be sick often and be completely hormonally fucked.

And it's like - come on, even athletes or bodybuilders go for fast foods. They just keep solid diet when prepping for competitions.

That food - even if it's garbage from nutrient point of view, it's still there to be eaten and give people a smile and feel nice.
You're not seriously suggesting that most athletes and bodybuilders are healthy and looking good? Bodybuilding is unhealthier than obesity. Your second sentence is completely ridiculous, the thread is about getting better skin not getting fat. If you want good skin, want to be healthy and look athletic, you have to "do without" a few things. Whereby it is not a renounce, we are not made to eat something like cake, bread or other sweets. If you want to eat cake, lentils, kale and similar shit, that is your business, but then do not complain about liver problems and the associated skin problems.
And that's where you're wrong my friend.

If you supplement Potassium alone or Calcium, then you're likely to make it bad for yourself - Calcium ions are what make cholesterol bulk up in veins and clogs.
If you add Magnesium to it, then that's where it's getting interesting, because it's a base requirement for many micros to function properly, as Mg is a natural transporter.

Same when you supplement Copper as micro, you need to supplement it with Zinc, so the Copper does not become toxic for the body if it's dose becomes high.

That's why also supplementing Zinc alone may make Copper deficiency, because that's the role of the Zinc - to keep Copper in system on optimal level.

There is a reason why vitamins should be taken in pairs or certain stacks, or they are just a supplement for well balanced diet.
You should also not supplement potassium, copper or calcium, mineral water has enough of them.... I have called EXPLICIT what you can supplement from a biochemical point of view. What I have mentioned is perfectly matched to everything else. All points after that become even more unscientific and prove that you lack the basics of biochemistry. Look into toxicity in relation to individual vitamins, individual minerals and something like multivitamins (buy a textbook, not reddit posts).
However, diet alone is currently hard to keep proper levels of micros, as the organic products, no longer are as rich in many micros as used to be.
That's why I said you should supplement Vit D, K2, Mg, Zn. All other vitamins and minerals you get through all the animal products in my list and of course fruits. What I have written is perfectly coordinated. You are welcome to recalculate all minerals and vitamins.
cholesterol bulk up in veins and clogs.
Please read the latest studies on cholesterol.

Last edited:
Stopped taking this serious when you said fasting isn’t a natural state

Shit thread but lots of words

Diet

Training

Grooming

Bonus edit: NEVER do cold shower, cold is very bad for you and your skin. Our body loves heat, but do not use too hot water, it can dry your body (but studies are not clear on this).

Be calm

Touch some Grass
Bonus
I do all of these and I still have worse skin than 99% of the population. Women think I'm dirty. The only thing that is dirty is my genetics.

I do all of these and I still have worse skin than 99% of the population. Women think I'm dirty. The only thing that is dirty is my genetics.
Have you ever tested your hormones or done blood tests? Most of the time it is due to a broken intestinal tract, which usually results from a poor diet.

But it can also be due to hormones or other factors, I would get tested if the problems do not improve.

Diet

Training

Grooming

Be calm

Touch some Grass
Bonus

As @Papi said, you need to explain why these things help the skin. A good guide contains sources too, at least for your main claims.

This is not a real guide, I bet you can do better though.

One of the best dermatologist i know actually doesnt like meat for skin and sees it as a bad thing actually. This is what he posted.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2022-10-06 at 1.58.04 pm.png
    Screen Shot 2022-10-06 at 1.58.04 pm.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 0

Diet

Training

Grooming

Be calm

Touch some Grass
Bonus
expand on the cold shower

One of the best dermatologist i know actually doesnt like meat for skin and sees it as a bad thing actually. This is what he posted.
jfl

• +1
Updates:
No medical advice, discuss this with your doctor and have it checked. I have had every experiment on me medically monitored, no matter how young you are or if you are embarrassed, CONTROL IS THE MOST IMPORTANT! Do blood work, check nutrients and hormones. This is just a possible alternative to accutane:

Stopping Acne fast
We use the power of vitamin A for this, but not some bullshit like accutane, which has severe sides and will do you more harm than good in the long run.

We use high quality beef liver. Before someone comes on here with muh toxicity: studies that claim this use synthetic vitamin A or something like life from polar berries. There is no study that claims this with beef liver.

A small calculation: Accutane has per daily dose 40-80mg vitamin A, beef liver has per 100g 18.9mg. I.e. for the same amount of vitamin A you need 212g-424g beef liver. JFL at getting accutane. Just start with 200g beef liver and get up to 400g per day. This is not a permanent solution, but a "therapy" like accutane. You should get great improvements in a short time and hardly have any sides.

Ideally combine something like 200-300g beef liver with 1-2 carrots per day. Both will give u insane golden skin coloring in every season.

And again, read my breathing guide. Stress is a very big acne trigger, if you can master breathing you can avoid it.

Reasoning for the following: Less is more. You only need a moisturizer if you irritate or dry out your skin with something. This can be a retinoid, hard water, an alkaline soap or similar. Then you even need to use moisturizer, otherwise shower only when you sweat with an oil cleanser, for better cleansing, refatting and protection from hard water. You can also buy a softener for your shower. Under the armpits you can wash more often, that's no problem.

Skin Care 1 Option Face
1. DONT USE SOAP use something like cetaphil GENTLE SKIN CLEANSER if on tret/adapalene or high quality oil cleanser suitable for babies.
2. Use Adapalene (evening)
3. Use moisturizer - get something which is also suitable for babies and has no harmful ingredients.

Skin Care Body
Use the oil cleanser when you sweat. If you dont sweat dont shower the day, showering with hard water is useless, the oil cleanser helps with hard water.

Skin Care 2 Option Face
Only use the oil cleanser when you also shower your body, thats it.

Last edited:

Diet

Training

Grooming

Be calm

Touch some Grass
Bonus
I always like this water threads

• +1

Diet

Training

Grooming

Be calm

Touch some Grass
Bonus
Honestly, this is much better than those 10 step skincare/haircare product routines.

A little tip though, washing your hair every 2-3 day with shampoo is not good. 1x a week is ideal but that depends on how oily/sweaty your hair is.