Clear Skin

IndraBC

IndraBC

Fat Balls
Is it possible to achieve a glass skin look with minimal to 0 acne (model tier skin basically) without the use of skincare products (cerave, curology, cetaphil, the ordinary, the ordinary, Paula’s choice, etc.) ?

No

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: redmaxx and Willmogulater
Is it possible to achieve a glass skin look with minimal to 0 acne (model tier skin basically) without the use of skincare products (cerave, curology, cetaphil, the ordinary, the ordinary, Paula’s choice, etc.) ?
Cum masks at night

• JFL
Reactions: Zonar and IndraBC
Accutane + retin a + red light therapy + thousands of $ on laser surgery or gtfo my website

• +1
Reactions: Carnivore
Accutane and/or retin-a for LIGHT acne?
Yep,anything else is bluepilled and cucked and if I was mod would be bannable tbh

• +1
Reactions: redmaxx
Yep,anything else is bluepilled and cucked and if I was mod would be bannable tbh
accutane is very powerful tho. Idk if I’d need it for something light

Why dont you wanna use them?

I use only sunscreen and i got good skin

No other way of getting good skin
I got good skin without products. Just clean diet, hormones in check, change pillows every 2 days, 3L water, limited sugar intake(basically no processed foods) and sunscreen

• +1
Reactions: Emzi, EnglandBadman and IndraBC
I got good skin without products. Just clean diet, hormones in check, change pillows every 2 days, 3L water, limited sugar intake(basically no processed foods) and sunscreen
Ok? Just because it works for you doesnt mean its gonna work for others

• Hmm...
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Itsnotmeiswear and IndraBC