Clearing up some confusion

Alexanderr

Alexanderr

Unavailable until 21/5/2024
Firstly, not only did I not warn @brbbrah out of anger, it was because a user, privately messaged me (and did so months ago as well) about his constant harassment, @brbbrah got warned for it multiple times in the past hence the 30%’s yesterday.

Of course, @BigBiceps jumps at this opportunity to twist reality and make it seem like I purely warned @brbbrah out of anger. His intentions obviously being to enrage as many users about me as he possibly could, which is why he mass tagged users in his thread about me but made sure to edit it out later, in the hope he’d avoid a warning.

Well, he didn’t. Since he’s already garnered 70%, for the three warnings (which were justified by the way) a few weeks ago.

He’s now, as you can imagine permanently banned. Of course, some permanent bans aren’t truly permanent if you can behave for a bit during the ban but something tells me...he won’t.
29A6A989 866A 4D83 92CF CF0C0F20029A

Anyways, that’s all.

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 13511, AsGoodAsItGets, Coping_nope and 31 others
jfl

• +1
Reactions: Lux
harsh modpill for @BigBiceps

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1464, AsGoodAsItGets, Marsiere214 and 7 others
I usually don’t make explanation threads after banning users but @BigBiceps has made so many users believe I’m some out-of-control moderator that I kinda had to.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Marsiere214, court monarch777, HQNPmaxxing and 9 others
Imagine going from Moderator to permabanned.

If he never stepped down, he would have never gotten warned jfl. Mods can't warn other mods.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10709, AsGoodAsItGets, Marsiere214 and 6 others

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464, Deleted member 10709, Growth Plate and 2 others
Firstly, not only did I not warn @brbbrah out of anger, it was because a user, privately messaged me (and did so months ago as well) about his constant harassment, @brbbrah got warned for it multiple times in the past hence the 30%’s yesterday.

Of course, @BigBiceps jumps at this opportunity to twist reality and make it seem like I purely warned @brbbrah out of anger. His intentions obviously being to enrage as many users about me as he possibly could, which is why he mass tagged users in his thread about me but made sure to edit it out later, in the hope he’d avoid a warning.

Well, he didn’t. Since he’s already garnered 70%, for the three warnings (which were justified by the way) a few weeks ago.

He’s now, as you can imagine permanently banned. Of course, some permanent bans aren’t truly permanent if you can behave for a bit during the ban but something tells me...he won’t.

Anyways, that’s all.
idc am with you till the end u actualy helped me with looksmaxxing and am doing castor oli thanks to you

• Love it
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets, Deleted member 9072, Gaia262 and 1 other person
Congrats on your win alexanderr
73CEB250 E219 4A1B 9708 B393C37E78BE 1

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, Lux, AbandonShip and 3 others

Anyways, that’s all.

Excellent decision by an excellent mod.

I stand by you bro.

• Ugh..
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, Deleted member 9670, Lux and 4 others
Imagine going from Moderator to permabanned.

If he never stepped down, he would have never gotten warned jfl. Mods can't warn other mods.
I mean, yeah, you technically can’t but you can get removed from your role, if you did something that warrants it.
It’s happened to some mods before.

He knows this as well but the reason he didn’t go to Serge to complain about my supposed “corruption & abuse” is because he knew all his claims were mere fallacies and not factual.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: goat2x and Deleted member 4332

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Marsiere214, HQNPmaxxing, Deleted member 11414 and 4 others
It was definitely gaia @brbbrah

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670 and Deleted member 9072
:chad:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7806

Anyways, that’s all.
What confusion is there to clear??? That you are a disgusting, moral lacking monster? You killed @wasted, you told him to commit suicide, and have now the bravery to come here to "clear" the confusion? Fuck off, I've met delusional people with no morals before, but you killed a man and now putting a bandaid over an open wound.

There's no confusion to be made. You DISGUST us.

• +1
Reactions: gamma
What confusion is there to clear??? That you are a disgusting, moral lacking monster? You killed @wasted, you told him to commit suicide, and have now the bravery to come here to "clear" the confusion? Fuck off, I've met delusional people with no morals before, but you killed a man and now putting a bandaid over an open wound.

Ok

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, Blue and Acnno
Excellent decision by an excellent mod.

I stand by you bro.
Jfl at this circlejerk. Reminder brbrah mogs you to gaumutra and back

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670, sytyl and Deleted member 9072
Oky doky

• +1
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe and Ritalincel

• JFL
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, Stare, Deleted member 11758 and 3 others
Okey dokey artichokey

I’ll take it you’re joking.
E973FC38 C891 4E35 910F 6D3757CFF1AD

4F90AB21 27A4 4526 BDAF 5F8114243EDE

But if you’re not... Not only is the death of @wasted completely unconfirmed, only indication being some posts of his indicating he could’ve roped.

Another reason he could’ve left is that he realized this forum is quite the ”toxic” environment and detrimental to his mental health and made the decision to leave.

Lastly, he left the forum nearly a month after I made that joke so to even blame me for it is completely ridiculous, especially since everyone here makes jokes like that.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10413

if wasted killed himself im in deep trouble cuz i told him he cant join my discord server cuz he is too autistic

• JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214, sytyl, Deleted member 7806 and 1 other person

Anyways, that’s all.
I love you bro you cleaned the garbage that is @BigBiceps off this site never let that shitbag back - he abused his power when he was mod and continued to abuse users until he picked on the wrong person,

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and Alexanderr
Unban @BigBiceps don't be such a soyboy

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Marsiere214, Deleted member 685, Wallenberg and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, Deleted member 685 and Deleted member 9787
Unban @BigBiceps don't be such a soyboy
You’ve not even been here for 2 months but I dislike you already.
Sorry to bring it to you, but as it stands, your master @BigBiceps will remain in the pen. Thank you.

• WTF
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10536, Marsiere214, Jagged0 and 2 others
Sorry to bring it to you, but as it stands, your master @BigBiceps will remain in the pen. Thank you.
You're banning the best users of the forum, this place will become a reddit 2.0

You're banning the best users of the forum, this place will become a reddit 2.0
“Best users” :lul: Yeah sure.

Personally, I’d say I’ve been quite patient with @BigBiceps, through his frenzy of “muh Alexanderr” threads, lies, blatant misinformation and insults. I’ve never intentionally searched for stuff to warn him for like he did with me, last year.

• +1
Reactions: Jagged0
@brbbrah was the best user this forum produced. Banning him is a big loss imo, his quality can't be replaced.

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4430, Copeful, Deleted member 4332 and 2 others
Hi (on behalf of the banned user being tagged).
:p

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: RichardSpencel and Marsiere214
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Marsiere214 and Ritalincel
@BigBiceps was the best mod this forum ever had and this forum is trash now because of emotional mods banning people for stupid reasons.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12669, Marsiere214 and Deleted member 9072

• JFL
Reactions: Uglyandfat, Blue, Lux and 1 other person
@brbbrah was the best user this forum produced. Banning him is a big loss imo, his quality can't be replaced.
He’s only gone for a day.
The dude likes to overreact, not only did I not permanently ban him (which the person that messaged me was asking for), I’ve unbanned him while he was permanently banned in the past but of course he chooses to ignore all of it.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10913 and Deleted member 9072

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10913, Marsiere214 and Lux
@BigBiceps HAHAHAHA YOURE FINALLY BANNED YOU CRINGE FAT SFCEL LOSER KILL YOURSELF I WOULD LITERALLY KILL YOU IRL

Nothing against @Alexanderr but @BigBiceps was one of the best users of this forum.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Nothing against @Alexanderr but @BigBiceps was one of the best users of this forum.
Respectfully disagree, I could list a bunch of reasons as well.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Marsiere214 and Alexanderr

Anyways, that’s all.
Lol, I think he might have actually been sweet on you a little bit.

@BigBiceps HAHAHAHA YOURE FINALLY BANNED YOU CRINGE FAT SFCEL LOSER KILL YOURSELF I WOULD LITERALLY KILL YOU IRL
Why did you change your name + avi to become completely unrecognisable?