Clenbuterol user experiences (fat loss)

appealmaxed

appealmaxed

get some bitches on yo dick
Thinking of using Clenbuterol to shed some fat quickly.

did you lose a considerable amount of fat whilst using, how much?
how long did you use?
seen some people say it has really negative side effects on the heart and heart tissue, this true?
does it effect bone mass?
any other sides you experienced?

Last edited:
24 lbs 60mcg daily
how long did you use?
2 months
seen some people say it has really negative side effects on the heart and heart tissue, this true?
If you OD
IDK
None cause I was conservative and otherwise healthy.

• +1
Reactions: appealmaxed
24 lbs 60mcg daily

2 months

If you OD

IDK

None cause I was conservative and otherwise healthy.
mirin,
worth it?
do u attribute the 24lbs of fat loss to the clen use?

Yes

Yea, on days I didn't want to workout I did like 600mg of caffeine.
Clen is best on days you plan on working out, caffeine is better for idle days.
why not on days you didnt work out?
it supposedly increases TDEE so u burn more fat i think?

why not on days you didnt work out?
it supposedly increases TDEE so u burn more fat i think?
Caffeine does the same thing (to a much lesser degree ofc).

The main reason is that since I only took clen 2-4 days out the week, my cycle was longer because you're supposed to go from 20mcg to 140 (or tolerance) daily over 2-3weeks.

• +1
Reactions: lowiqNormie
clen is usseles

did you lose a considerable amount of fat whilst using
Yes
I was around 85 and went to 74 in about 6 weeks ( 2 weeks on 2 weeks off 2 weeks on)
seen some people say it has really negative side effects on the heart and heart tissue, this true
Yes
Your heartbeat will be crazy I used to get tremors and insomnia @ 120mcg ed
No
any other sides you experienced
Anxiety , insomnia and tremors were my side effects
Good ones were low appetite
But you'll adapt after 5 days so you won't get tremors or anxiety

• +1
Reactions: silencio and appealmaxed
Yes
I was around 85 and went to 74 in about 6 weeks ( 2 weeks on 2 weeks off 2 weeks on)

Yes

No

worth it/would recommend?
is dosage dependent on weight or smthn? like someone who weighs 65kg lets say should take less in comparison to a 95kg perosn for example?

Boost your tde by 200 cals and not worth the sides . Take DNP if you want fat burner or semaglutide / tirzepatide if you to kill your appetite

• +1
Caffeine does the same thing (to a much lesser degree ofc).

The main reason is that since I only took clen 2-4 days out the week, my cycle was longer because you're supposed to go from 20mcg to 140 (or tolerance) daily over 2-3weeks.
i had in mind to use caffeine to have effects like clen do you think it would be possible oding caffeine enough?

i had in mind to use caffeine to have effects like clen do you think it would be possible oding caffeine enough?
why opt for this?
u dont think clen worth it? or u cant source it?

also can i pm a question

why opt for this?
u dont think clen worth it? or u cant source it?
the latter + i don't want to mess with that stuff even tho some days i'm really desperate to lose weight that i would prob do it

• +1
Caffeine can't replace clen at any dosage lvl if that's what you're asking.

• +1
Reactions: socialcel and lowiqNormie
the latter + i don't want to mess with that stuff even tho some days i'm really desperate to lose weight that i would prob do it
can i pm u a question btw

idk if its worth the sides for what half an hour of stair master can give in TDEE, but then i think if i did stair master + clen its even faster lol

can i pm u a question btw

idk if its worth the sides for what half an hour of stair master can give in TDEE, but then i think if i did stair master + clen its even faster lol
i have no experience with these supplements if it's about it but sure

• +1
Yes

Yes

No

what should my dosing protocol be?
start at 40mcg then increase?

Boost your tde by 200 cals and not worth the sides . Take DNP if you want fat burner or semaglutide / tirzepatide if you to kill your appetite
you haven't been on clen only semaglutide so how would you really know

clen/Ephedrine + t3 :feelsohh:
You really can't name a better combo. Fat just sheds right off with good sleep and low cortisol too.

• +1
You really can't name a better combo. Fat just sheds right off with good sleep and low cortisol too.
would clen only work well?
have u ran before?

• +1
Reactions: lightskinbengali
would clen only work well?
It would but I'd rather not tire out my adrenal glands.
have u ran before?
Not clen but t3 just on its own is amazing, the mistake people make is believing coaches to "ramp up" gradually which causes extreme hunger. People in the past used to combine the two.

• +1
how would u run a clen only cycle for max fat loss? and how long for?

is it worth it? i heard this shit can take years off ur life lol? from affecting heart tissue or some shit

edit- just saw above

• +1
Not clen but t3 just on its own is amazing, the mistake people make is believing coaches to "ramp up" gradually which causes extreme hunger. People in the past used to combine the two.
does t3 increase TDEE? how much?

• +1
does t3 increase TDEE? how much?
Depends on your dosage but just combine the two, 37.5 mcg t3 is decent, dose it throughout the day by nibbling on it every three hours for the entire cycle. id go with 20 mcg clen week 1, the following week ramp it up to 40 mcg, then take one week off but continue using t3, repeat this. After that, all you need really is good sleep and low carbs, you can try IF by only eating within the first eight hours of the day.

• +1
Depends on your dosage but just combine the two, 37.5 mcg t3 is decent, dose it throughout the day by nibbling on it every three hours for the entire cycle. id go with 20 mcg clen week 1, the following week ramp it up to 40 mcg, then take a week off but continue using t3. Then all you need really is good sleep and low carbs.
is 20mcg up to 40mcg really enough clen?

these people all be taking taking 120mcg+

Depends on your dosage but just combine the two, 37.5 mcg t3 is decent, dose it throughout the day by nibbling on it every three hours for the entire cycle. id go with 20 mcg clen week 1, the following week ramp it up to 40 mcg, then take one week off but continue using t3, repeat this. After that, all you need really is good sleep and low carbs, you can try IF by only eating within the first eight hours of the day.
also whats the benefit of adding in the t3 to this.
my understanding is clen increases the TDEE so more fat loss?
does t3 supress the hunger?

• +1
is 20mcg up to 40mcg really enough clen?
View attachment 2937732View attachment 2937733
View attachment 2937736

these people all be taking taking 120mcg+
It depends on the person taking it, if my cycle doesn't work then feel free to adjust it to your own needs, the vast majority don't need that much clen on a clen + t3 cycle, i really don't know how to feel about that much stimulation, they are even saying they experience tremors and a high bpm.
also whats the benefit of adding in the t3 to this.
my understanding is clen increases the TDEE so more fat loss?
does t3 supress the hunger?
Raises brown fat tissue, increases tdee, lowers cholestrol, increases other hormones in the body. It's amazing really. It also won't increase hunger if you take it every 3 hours at a low dose, people only experience increased hunger if they take a full tab in the morning.

they experience tremors and a high bpm.
did u not experience any of those?
how much fat did u lose when u ran t3 on its own, and how much with clen + t3?
wanna know how effective clen is bc apparently has some bad heart side effects

maybe t3 cycle on its own is safer and will still shed a lot of fat?
i ideally need to drop 5kg fat in a month

• +1
did u not experience any of those?
how much fat did u lose when u ran t3 on its own, and how much with clen + t3?
wanna know how effective clen is bc apparently has some bad heart side effects
View attachment 2937752View attachment 2937753View attachment 2937755

maybe t3 cycle on its own is safer and will still shed a lot of fat?
i ideally need to drop 5kg fat in a month
just try both man, like I said a high dose of clen is dangerous, go with 20/40 or 40/60 mcg of clen and 37.5 mcg of t3 throughout the day, if you don't notice results within the first week then raise the dosage of clen or t3 but I doubt you'll need to unless you're an extreme hormonal mess.

• +1
just try both man, like I said a high dose of clen is dangerous, go with 20/40 or 40/60 mcg of clen and 37.5 mcg of t3 throughout the day, if you don't notice results within the first week then raise the dosage of clen or t3 but I doubt you'll need to unless you're an extreme hormonal mess.
i shouldnt be worried about heart sides on 2/40 or 40/60 clen?

• +1
do u know how much that increases tdee?
Don't know the exact amount but if you stick to your baseline or slightly lower by 100-300 cal. then you will lose weight. Here's the link for the t3 to take throughout the day (every three hours bite off a quarter of the tab).

• Love it
Don't know the exact amount but if you stick to your baseline or slightly lower by 100-300 cal. then you will lose weight. Here's the link for the t3 to take throughout the day (every three hours bite off a quarter of the tab).
u live in the us?

• +1
im uk cel. would take 30 days to arive lol
price is good tho. cheap asf
i will try find a uk source (ill make a thread lol)

also u experienced negative sides of t3?

Thinking of using Clenbuterol to shed some fat quickly.

how long did you use?
I used it for 1 hour and was sent to the hospital.

first of all if you cannot reach sub 15 percent bf naturally then you are not cut out for fat loss drugs, you are shit at calorie counting/having willpower to not eat so you will see mediocre performance or go back to square one after you stop your cycle.

only consult clen/dnp and its derivatives to nuke stubborn bodyfat at lower levels

as for clen itself its def far stronger and noticeable then ECA/T3, but still quite tame and mild compared to DNP.

if you have heart issues, forget it

start with 20mcg, titrate your dose up every once 2-3 days. your body gets used to it fast. I personally started with 20 mcg and finished my cycle with 140.

try to not exceed 120 mcg.

make sure to properly hydrate as clen will dehydrate you like hell, I'd also take taurine since it also absorbs that from your body

you should expect to lose bodyfat quite fast assuming you are already capable of leanmaxxing natty, the good thing is I did not lose an ounce of muscle despite fasting thanks to clens anti catabolic properties

I'd personally avoid cardio during the first few days, your resting heart rate will be quite high and I would not instantly push it (my rest BPM was 97 on clen, I am normally around 50), after a while do low intensity cardio like slow pace swimming, walking, hiking etc. no running no biking nothing high intensity.

you can stack it with caffeine and other CNS alerting drugs, but I'd still watch my heartrate carefully

tldr don't be a retard source it good don't overdose and listen to your heart and you will be fine.

• Love it
first of all if you cannot reach sub 15 percent bf naturally then you are not cut out for fat loss drugs, you are shit at calorie counting/having willpower to not eat so you will see mediocre performance or go back to square one after you stop your cycle.

only consult clen/dnp and its derivatives to nuke stubborn bodyfat at lower levels

as for clen itself its def far stronger and noticeable then ECA/T3, but still quite tame and mild compared to DNP.

if you have heart issues, forget it

start with 20mcg, titrate your dose up every once 2-3 days. your body gets used to it fast. I personally started with 20 mcg and finished my cycle with 140.

make sure to properly hydrate as clen will dehydrate you like hell, I'd also take taurine since it also absorbs that from your body

you should expect to lose bodyfat quite fast assuming you are already capable of leanmaxxing natty, the good thing is I did not lose an ounce of muscle despite fasting thanks to clens anti catabolic properties

I'd personally avoid cardio during the first few days, your resting heart rate will be quite high and I would not instantly push it (my rest BPM was 97 on clen, I am normally around 50), after a while do low intensity cardio like slow pace swimming, walking, hiking etc. no running no biking nothing high intensity.

you can stack it with caffeine and other CNS alerting drugs, but I'd still watch my heartrate carefully

tldr don't be a retard source it good don't overdose and listen to your heart and you will be fine.
thanks for this bro

how large of a deficit were you on while cutting on clen? was it intermittent fasting you did?
how much did you lose weekly?

i’ve not noticed too much of a heart rate increase on clen as of rn. i’m at 80mcg and will remain at 80mcg for 1-2 weeks

also titrating up, you would reach 120 in like 12 days. from there do i keep at 120 or do you stop?

also titrating up, you would reach 120 in like 12 days. from there do i keep at 120 or do you stop?
you can keep 120 a bit but eventually it come with diminishing returns. you stop then take a break so your body forgets clen and you repeat

• +1
you can keep 120 a bit but eventually it come with diminishing returns. you stop then take a break so your body forgets clen and you repeat
how long should you remain at 120?
should i make the cycle last 4 weeks then stop?

how long should you remain at 120?
should i make the cycle last 4 weeks then stop?
I personally did 2 on 2 off

you could technically do 4 weeks too, with the same downtime (4 off)

most people prefer 2 because its hard to be on clen long term due to its sides

• +1
I personally did 2 on 2 off

you could technically do 4 weeks too, with the same downtime (4 off)

most people prefer 2 because its hard to be on clen long term due to its sides
how much fat did you manage to shed in those 2 weeks when you were on cycle?

how much fat did you manage to shed in those 2 weeks when you were on cycle?
12 to 10 percent bf.

lost over 20 pounds but majority was water weight due to clens dehydrating properties tho it does make you feel incredibly light/lean despite still having fat on you.

I ate 900 calories below my TDEE, clen will supress your apetite too.

• +1