clenching is a legit looksmax

appealmaxed

appealmaxed

get some bitches on yo dick
look at most UFC fighters jaws or really any sport that requires a gun shield and althletes so clench their teeth for long periods of time.

We use UFC fighters as an example
Imagine how long, during fights and sparing which they probably do on a daily basis, how long they have to clench their teeth at max strength. If they don’t to this, they get a broken jaw from blows to the face and jaw. You can imagine how hard UFC fighters punch, and their jaw needs to withstand that.

Here is the result of doing that for hours on end on the daily basis. The first search on youtube for ufc fight presents with 2 jaw moggers:
IMG 1177

the next result, 2 more jaw moggers:
IMG 1178

and so on
IMG 1176

this one is obviously extreme, but if the clenching was done to a lesser degree, it would look good
IMG 0955

controlled checking, so you don’t develop bruxism is legit.

even brooke
IMG 1180

excessive clenching cos of stress gave have her a masculine asf jaw.

brad pitt is another with bruxism which is why he has overly developed massaters.

also clenching does not wear down your teeth, bruxism may, but this is where there is teeth grinding (moving the teeth over each other while being clenched) and with clenching, there is no movement at all, only force, so no, your teeth won’t be fucked at all.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: raleqtambrobret and nigkook
legit

• +1
Reactions: ungewist and appealmaxed
i used chew and its been a while coz i didnt find my fav mastic
anw i clench as a stress response and i have a big masseters and that coupled with a short but wide mandible gives me a wide jaw
it isnt mogger enough tho because i lack the flair

• +1
i used chew and its been a while coz i didnt find my fav mastic
anw i clench as a stress response and i have a big masseters and that coupled with a short but wide mandible gives me a wide jaw
it isnt mogger enough tho because i lack the flair
u thinks it’s better now cos of those things, than it otherwise would’ve been?

pretty interesting, i clench a lot involuntarily and my jaw looks like this
FullSizeRender
pretty wide and massaters look well developed (no lens distortion)

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Lonenely sigma, sayi, moreroidsmoredates and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: ungewist
i just look bloated atm if i do , maybe i'll try it again when i'm 10% body fat

• +1
there might be some true to that, especially for kids developing

it's been proved that chewing has an epigenetical impact in jaw development, so I'd say even clenching must be also a stimuli that sends a sign to the brain to trigger bone growth.

• +1
Reactions: jinnu and appealmaxed
  • Woah
Reactions: lowiqNormie

it's been proved that chewing has an epigenetical impact in jaw development, so I'd say even clenching must be also a stimuli that sends a sign to the brain to trigger bone growth.
i this this could work if below the ages or 20-21. i hear that’s when growth slows down. i have no idea tho.

• +1
Reactions: Tenshi

up to what age to you think it may be useful?

up to what age to you think it may be useful?
according to google your jaw stops developing at 21 yo for men, so I guess around 20 for most people

• +1
Yeah i got a mouth gaurd that i chew on in the premolar area to upswing my maxilla

I dont really wanna over do it tho, it’d look like shitta bruxism

• +1
looks good bro.
u clench due to stress? while sleeping?
thanks and no its been a habit for a few years now and i try to not clench as much as i could but i seem to go back to clenching again

• +1
Reactions: appealmaxed
its almost like boneless people wont become UFC fighters u mong

yeah this ufc fighter argument keeps coming back which is kinda weak, you need to have a wide and foward jaw to breath properly and be able to absorb punches which is why only these big jawed fighters make it to the ufc. I still do support clenching/chewing tho for jaw growth even as an adult.

• +1
Wow even was ruined .. but i would be terra chad if i had that jaw i guess i better start clenching

• +1
Whenever I accidentally clench my
Teeth in the night I literally can’t look at my self for the next week in the mirror cos my
Masseter muscle goes so fuckikg wide and makes me look like a bloated pig, I’m gonna have to order a mouth guard for the night

• +1
looks good bro.
u clench due to stress? while sleeping?
might be true i clench when im bored and have a pretty big jaw (im kinda overwieght but people still compliment my jaw :forcedsmile:)

• +1