is Brad Pitt a bruxism victim

appealmaxed

appealmaxed

do something good for the community
i’ve only seen such massater development from bruxism victims eg:
IMG 8310

was Brad Pitt a bruxism victim?
(most young pics of him he is clenching his ass off)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: hytt, Tr0ubLe, Deleted member 55252 and 2 others
probably. interesting thread!

• +1
Reactions: appealmaxed
IMG 8314

Last edited:
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: rubberduck, PseudoMaxxer, Deleted member 55252 and 1 other person
IMG 9777

Who cares bhai… he is the best actor ever :owo:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger, Deleted member 51465 and appealmaxed
whats bruxuism

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer, Deleted member 55252 and Tai Lung
b

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 55252
https://share.temu.com/ozbYaobosUA

Unfortunately I have no proof, muh doesn’t work :soy:, anyway I bought the thing and I molded it first and then I took it out and put it on and clench slightly and guess what? 5 days later I feel new muscle and I can now flex that new masseter muscle I gained.

The feeling is orgasmic:smonk:

• Love it
https://share.temu.com/ozbYaobosUA

Unfortunately I have no proof, muh doesn’t work :soy:, anyway I bought the thing and I molded it first and then I took it out and put it on and clench slightly and guess what? 5 days later I feel new muscle and I can now flex that new masseter muscle I gained.

The feeling is orgasmic:smonk:
brux pill is legit bro
how long did you clench for per day?

brux pill is legit bro
how long did you clench for per day?
I tried it believe it or not no more than 8 hours a day… obviously stop when it kind of hurts etc and just make sure you clench as long as you can stand. Bear in mind if you’re recessed (I am) it’ll fuck up your TMJ kind of but you can easily lower the duration

• +1
I tried it believe it or not no more than 8 hours a day… obviously stop when it kind of hurts etc and just make sure you clench as long as you can stand. Bear in mind if you’re recessed (I am) it’ll fuck up your TMJ kind of but you can easily lower the duration
mirin bro
good shit
im on rad rn as well so if i clench 8 hours a day i should get some rapid fucking gains

• +1
Reactions: mayo mogger
r u clenching at max strength?

mirin anyways. jaw look slightly wider?
Slightly yes but as I said I’m recessed I’ve got to take brakes cause of my recession… try it yourself

See his jaw? That’s bracing. Do an experiment for me. Go right now at this moment and find a bar and hold it with one hand and hang and exert force and put your other hand on your jaw and wait till you give out. That’s bracing.

This guy too

See his jaw? That’s bracing. Do an experiment for me. Go right now at this moment and find a bar and hold it with one hand and hang and exert force and put your other hand on your jaw and wait till you give out. That’s bracing.

basically clenching whilst working out? if this is what you mean, i do this in the gym.
that what u mean?

basically clenching whilst working out? if this is what you mean, i do this in the gym.
that what u mean?
No. Not clenching but bracing/flexing your jaw with no teeth touching. All of these rock climbers have prominent jaw angle and some even have massive robust jaw cause when they climb they brace their jaw preparing to exert force do the same in every exercise or throughout the day to exert full power to any exercise.

that what u mean?

See the muscle? This will be you when you “brace” your jaw after a while with clenching of course… good luck

See the muscle? This will be you when you “brace” your jaw after a while with clenching of course… good luck

why I have insane bruxism for 3 years.and my musseter didn't grow wtf, it only grew from chewing, until now I wake up with insane headaches and tired jaw

why I have insane bruxism for 3 years.and my musseter didn't grow wtf, it only grew from chewing, until now I wake up with insane headaches and tired jaw
idk bro but clenching is very legit

• +1
Reactions: coispet
Bruxism should’ve given you a jaw guess that’s genetics for you… headaches happen cause of the temporalis which is used when using the jaw

idk bro but clenching is very legit View attachment 2712091
Ye I was so confuse too man, my teeth literally became small already and when I clench my teeth it's like insane I often have dreams of my teeth falling out my mouth.

this is weird cause my jaw didn't grew from it one bit nor any muscles

Bruxism should’ve given you a jaw guess that’s genetics for you… headaches happen cause of the temporalis which is used when using the jaw
Idk man my jaw grew wider with chewing not with bruxism so it's weird

• So Sad
Reactions: the_nextDavidLaid
Idk man my jaw grew wider with chewing not with bruxism so it's weird
theyre basically the same
both apply tension to the muscle so both should realistically work

Wait I thought about it, I have braces when I clench my teeth in 3yrs, now I don't have any braces anymore but stkll6have bruxism

So did the braces actually recessed me from possible gains? I always have the elastics after all

Yep I'm so fucking confused man, my jaw is always tired when I woke up, even bulked last year but no muscle at my jaw area at all, I only got it when I chew for 2 months, this some bullshit

@appealmaxed I'll try roids this year, I'll continue with bruxism I might gain jaw this way but fuck the headaches at morning is brutal

• +1
@appealmaxed I'll try roids this year, I'll continue with bruxism I might gain jaw this way but fuck the headaches at morning is brutal
i’m on rad as of a week ago so if @the_nextDavidLaid got results from 5 days i should be able to get some really good increase over the course of the cycle

keep in mind bro massater is also just a muscle like any other.
if you train it hard enough it will grow no doubt

keep in mind bro massater is also just a muscle like any other.
if you train it hard enough it will grow no doubt
Ye it does grow, I might need to wait more time cause it's just 2 months, I'm gonna need 2 years I guess

i’m on rad as of a week ago so if @the_nextDavidLaid got results from 5 days i should be able to get some really good increase over the course of the cycle
Update sometime if u got results, tag me I'm curious about this topic

• +1
Update sometime if u got results, tag me I'm curious about this topic
hoping to see very noticeable at 5week mark so i’ll update around then
large massaters look so high t man. can’t wait to get these gains

Bruxism mogs

• +1
  • Love it
I always jutt and perma clench irl, And when i get home i chew on gum for like 2 hours. My jaw ascended alot
when u clench are u like doing it as hard as u can?

noticiable massater size increase?
how long u been doing/when u saw jaw improvement?

when u clench are u like doing it as hard as u can?
Not as hard as possible as thats autistic and hard to hold for multiple hours, Just do it enough so the facial muscles are activated
noticiable massater size increase?
Yes, Sorry i dont have a before pic but this is side now (Im not showing front cause im high bodyfat and lens distortion wont show it, But even at high bodyfat you see my jaw is relatively defined.)

how long u been doing/when u saw jaw improvement?
5 Months, Its a long process and i havent reaped nearly all the rewards. Just know that before i started i looked like a bloated blobfish

• Love it
Not as hard as possible as thats autistic and hard to hold for multiple hours, Just do it enough so the facial muscles are activated

Yes, Sorry i dont have a before pic but this is side now (Im not showing front cause im high bodyfat and lens distortion wont show it, But even at high bodyfat you see my jaw is relatively defined.)View attachment 2712233

5 Months, Its a long process and i havent reaped nearly all the rewards. Just know that before i started i looked like a bloated blobfish
mirin bro
chew + clench is the way
gl man
hopefully i get some good results on this rad cycle im on so i’ll try maximise the clenching and chewing as much as possible

• +1
Reactions: NordicLeonhard