CLENCHING VS CHEWING FOR JAW GROWTH

looksmidder

looksmidder

Zephir
Which of the above would be best for jaw growth during puberty? i’m looking to grow my masseters and jaw bones as much as possible while activating the temporalis as little as possible. (because it would be a looksmin for me due to my face shape) Which would be better for me?

Also would it be possible to gain the benefits of this thread: https://looksmax.org/threads/chewing-megathread.160248/ while clenching or does that require chewing?

The only other method i know to grow masseters without activating the temporalis is chewing with the front teeth but everyone here seems to advise against it, although nobody has said why. If someone could explain that would be ideal

just do both like me

• +1
Reactions: CT03
the front teeth arent made for chewing you should just do both clenching and chewing but dont overdo it you dont wanna get TMJ

• +1
Reactions: looksmidder
the front teeth arent made for chewing you should just do both clenching and chewing but dont overdo it you dont wanna get TMJ
why both? are they not doing the same thing

Clench only with mouthguard

• +1
Reactions: looksmidder and 5.5psl
Which of the above would be best for jaw growth during puberty? i’m looking to grow my masseters and jaw bones as much as possible while activating the temporalis as little as possible. (because it would be a looksmin for me due to my face shape) Which would be better for me?

Also would it be possible to gain the benefits of this thread: https://looksmax.org/threads/chewing-megathread.160248/ while clenching or does that require chewing?

The only other method i know to grow masseters without activating the temporalis is chewing with the front teeth but everyone here seems to advise against it, although nobody has said why. If someone could explain that would be ideal
use incisors when clenching to not engage temporalis

use incisors when clenching to not engage temporalis
wouldn’t work for me, incisor clenching/chewing causes maxilla rotation that shortens the midface and mine is too short already

wouldn’t work for me, incisor clenching/chewing causes maxilla rotation that shortens the midface and mine is too short already
then just clench, your temporalis muscles probably wont even become an issue and you can hide it with hair

• +1
Reactions: looksmidder