CLICKBAIT MOVIE SCAMDEMIC - From Poor Things to Miller's Girl - Hollywood misleads using tabloid cesspools, even mainstream media dumpsites like CNN

BigJimsWornOutTires

BigJimsWornOutTires

Kraken
So they promoted the retarded film 'Poor Things' as explicit X-rated scenes that will leave your stomach turned, and perhaps, you may be tempted to turn away from the performance because it's explicit X-rated scenes.

BULL FUCKING SHIT, you lying motherfuckers!

I just viewed that big pile of shit in Fast-forward, and there was not ONE BIT of evidence of penetration or money shot.

How Hollywood's sex scenes work. There's a hidden washrag blocking the roastie's overinflated, wrecked vagina. Or the actor's penis is taped between his legs because he's a faggot and enjoys that.

Recently, those cocksuckers went at it again with Miller's Girl. The actress who plays Wednesday Addams gets analized by the Hobbit. Once again, no penetration; STOP misleading customers into believing its X-Rated, you dumb fucks at Daily Mail!

They're misleading you because the theater industry is collapsing fast! It's over, Hollywood. Get the fucking message and shut those eyesore movie theaters down and replace them with Dollar Tree, Dick's Sporting Goods, women's clothing stores—anything but a fucking theater!

At least, the French director Vincent Gallo delivered as promised in 2003 when he said, "I'm going to cum in Fox Network's Chloë Sevigny's American Horror Story's mouth. You will see my penis in her mouth. You will watch her gag and swallow my load. I promise you this!" And that he did in The Brown Bunny.

Now top that, Hollywood!

Knowing those faggots, they might deliver. "Oh, you want real X-rated apples? Done!" And so we see a male actor penetrate another male actor's bussy. "How do you like them apples?" ONLY ON NETFLIX!

Last edited:
Truth is nonfiction. But fiction today is mislabeled as truth for money.

I watched millers girl with my dad it was ok. They just ended the movie when it was getting good cus the movie wasn’t edited well enough lol

• +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
I watched millers girl with my dad it was ok. They just ended the movie when it was getting good cus the movie wasn’t edited well enough lol
I'm talking about the deceptive promotion of it having X-rated scenes. The way the press is wording it, there were a few shots of penetration and possibly, semen splatter on the actress's face. Did you see any of that?

I'm talking about the deceptive promotion of it having X-rated scenes. The way the press is wording it, there were a few shots of penetration and possibly, semen splatter on the actress's face. Did you see any of that?
Nah they were gonna do doggy but it was just a hallucination or some chit

• Woah
Nah they were gonna do doggy but it was just a hallucination or some chit
Fucking brutal. Those lying fucking faggots.

Are you stating for the record, the following article is not only misleading but upright lying in people's faces because they're a bunch of lying cunts:

Bro you really thought they were gonna do a jizzing scene on her face. This is Hollywood we’re talking about man

• +1
Bro you really thought they were gonna do a jizzing scene on her face. This is Hollywood we’re talking about man
The Brown Bunny did it!

MV5BMDZiYmVjMjYtOWE5Zi00MGMxLTk2MmUtYWY5NzhlZTgyMjI1XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyOTc5MDI5NjE@._V1_.jpg

06587d01ea0cdbdd22f44c6cb3895eb5.29.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back