Client from Fiverr that I analysed, rated and advised on LooksMaxing strategies to has come back to me telling that he has had MSE done

MakinItHappenReturn

MakinItHappenReturn

Fire burning inside
I am so fucking proud and will be posting the before's and after's after he has confirmed that it is ok with himself that I share to a site filled with a bunch of stupid looks obsessed autists

He has ascended though FUCK ME

Need to get him to send me a video of him smiling too

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: mvp2v1, Oberyn, BugeyeBigNoseCurry and 5 others
First

• JFL
Reactions: BugeyeBigNoseCurry, Deleted member 21403 and Deleted member 16275
you won't brag about all the niggas who have put bullets in their craniums after getting rated 3/10 by you and told to ldar :lul::lul:

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 21863, BugeyeBigNoseCurry, Stopping@Nothing19 and 1 other person
I am so fucking proud and will be posting the before's and after's after he has confirmed that it is ok with himself that I share to a site filled with a bunch of stupid looks obsessed autists

Will you rate my dick for $5?

you won't brag about all the niggas who have put bullets in their craniums after getting rated 3/10 and getting told to ldar :lul::lul:

Oh ive already come into beef with many of those subhumans and fortunately enough, to keep the suicide rates healthy, they are deluded narcies and in complete denial. Delusion is one powerful trait and fortunately a lot of sub 4s are so NT they have absolutely no realisation they are sub 4s ;)

• +1
Reactions: twilight
stop this indian scammer now!

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827

Was MSE the only surgery he has had? If so how much did he ascend point wise? If not what over surgeries did he have?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LightSkinNoob, Stopping@Nothing19 and Deleted member 16275
Oh ive already come into beef with many of those subhumans and fortunately enough, to keep the suicide rates healthy, they are deluded narcies and in complete denial. Delusion is one powerful trait and fortunately a lot of sub 4s are so NT they have absolutely no realisation they are sub 4 ;)

Blissful ignorance truly is so pure, like a newborn child. They go through life on hard mode but delude themselves into thinking it's normal. My heart aches for every normie and incel who are so unaware of chad treatment.

• +1
Reactions: MakinItHappenReturn
Was MSE the only surgery he has had? If so how much did he ascend point wise? If not what over surgeries did he have?

I did his order all the way far back in January lol, so I can't remember. I'll get the entire analysis rn. (Without the shit of course until he's confirmed it's fine)

• Love it
Reactions: Nims
I did his order all the way far back in January lol, so I can't remember. I'll get the entire analysis rn. (Without the shit of course until he's confirmed it's fine)
tag me in that post? i might msemaxx

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1

Oh shit I did actually share this wigga with you bunch of bhenchods

B564f134bbcbaea4eeb5bf87b8bddb92
851d660b81652338086fdad2c79ab27f
D7a7a3784e84ad5c68136a58dc4871f0

I need to find the thread

whats his psl now i understand you cant send pics

whats his psl now i understand you cant send pics

Here is the update after MSE. He gave the go-ahead

I gotta get him to smile and shit so he can show how his palate has expanded. Poor wigga. Doesnt have a clue how it all functions

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: BugeyeBigNoseCurry and Nims

View attachment 1852695

I gotta get him to smile and shit so he can show how his palate has expanded. Poor wigga. Doesnt have a clue how it all functions
tell his ass to chew

View attachment 1852695

tell his ass to chew

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1
Any idea how much expansion?

I'll ask the wigga how much he paid. Hold up (We all know it's in the range of 4-6k tho)

• +1
I'll ask the wigga how much he paid. Hold up (We all know it's in the range of 4-6k tho)
I meant how much expansion from the MSE like how many mm his palate was expanded. I should have worded it better.

I meant how much expansion from the MSE like how many mm his palate was expanded. I should have worded it better.

Will also find that bit of information out

• Love it
giving wheat waffles a run for his money :p

Mse gave him zero improvement. How are you happy about this?
Maybe his smile got slightly wider when he opens his mouth, but who cares.

• +1
Reactions: BugeyeBigNoseCurry
Able to find out?

At work rn and won't have time later today either. He's replied, I just haven't read the pms. Will do this all tomorrow.

• +1
Mse gave him zero improvement. How are you happy about this?
Maybe his smile got slightly wider when he opens his mouth, but who cares.
an improvement for looksmax aspies but itll probs make 0 difference to his success irl

• +1
Reactions: Deusmaximus
What do I need to do
5FB83BE1 53D6 4976 B7B0 63F79C445749
10588AB3 B06F 49C0 941C 0560B67A3B9C
6F66A3C5 729C 45D0 9745 F8B692BCACC8
B40F07B4 CBE1 4D2C 8B53 34DC8FA7D69F

What ascended him is skincare, not MSE, and his base was alright to begin with

• +1
Reactions: Prince88

That was me

MSE and FM or just MSE?